The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:47 am

[ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 

It's just that everyone looking down upon the movie is some kind of huge original transformer fan.

I don't think the movie was aimed at that group, believe it or not...

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Waifu: You!
It actually was.
It included soundwave and that panther thing (In the original, the panther thing transformed into a tape cassette which was stored by Soundwave) Soundwave refers to himself in the third person, like when he said "Soundwave acknowledges". There was also the Matrix of Leadership, which was given to Hot Rod in the Original Transformers movie which turned him into Rodimus Prime. Although, Jetfire being senile was a tad odd.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:47 am

Currently Playing: The Game
DH_Ninja wrote:
How the hell is Optimus Prime even considered a badass. He isn't in the movie half the time. Honestly. I've lost all respect for alot of you. Blue is the one only one with actual valid points. For christ sake, they gave the two stereotype robots buck golden teeth. The only reason that people like the movie is because no one has common sense and they let their dicks do their thinking for them. Hey, Megam Fox, let's go see transformers. Believe it or not, i've seen way hotter.

I think going to see it for giant robots fighting and explosions, not character and story, is a valid argument.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:05 am
Site Admin

Just seen it the other day, it wasn't that bad. I agree with one thing tho, the Fallen was indeed weak. But other then that, explosions, Megan Fox, and more explosions. Overall, I liked it.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:27 am

Zero Insanity wrote:
Just seen it the other day, it wasn't that bad. I agree with one thing tho, the Fallen was indeed weak. But other then that, explosions, Megan Fox, and more explosions. Overall, I liked it.

Forest Battle was extremely epic!

xanderalmighty

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Killer Panda wrote:
I really liked this movie. It had its bad parts, Devastator has testicles, but I liked it. The sex and crude jokes really didn't need to be there and less human parts would be nice like the whole the mom takes weed. I know a lot of G-Whinners complain about it but I liked this movie. There were also a lot of new characters but a lot didn't even get a few lines before dying. Optimus is a total badass in this movie, His finishing line in the fight with the fallen is awesome, and the fight scenes were very good. Is it me or is The Fallen just sits doing nothing for most of the movie but when he finally fights, even with Megatron's help, is a total pushover. They did do better with Starscream's character. Next time there should be much less crude comedy, the dogs and ummm "robots" need to be neutered, and each character need much more dialogue, and a longer last fight because this one was too short and Optimus won too easily. All in all I liked this movie but like all others it had its bad parts.

It's called giving people a laugh. Humor+Epic Battles=Pure win
People need to learn that a movie with only explosions turns bland.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
I love how everyone watched this movie for Megan Fox.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Scott wrote:

Especially since she's not hot.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
Kyuubit! wrote:
Scott wrote:

I didn't.

Me neither.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am

Currently Playing: Rage, TF2, and some other vidya I guess.
Thaiberium wrote:
Kyuubit! wrote:
Scott wrote:

I didn't.

Me neither.

Neither did I. I saw the Movie to see Optimus Prime. Because as a kid growing up he was such a awesome character. Still is. So I was disapointed by the fact he was dead for a while in the movie but when he was online he kicked some major a**.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am

Killer Panda wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Kyuubit! wrote:
Scott wrote:

I didn't.

Me neither.

Neither did I. I saw the Movie to see Optimus Prime. Because as a kid growing up he was such a awesome character. Still is. So I was disapointed by the fact he was dead for a while in the movie but when he was online he kicked some major a**.

Same here. Also, after seeing this movie, my brother and I bought 5 of the toys...

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 pm
Site Moderator

Thaiberium wrote:
DH_Ninja wrote:
How the hell is Optimus Prime even considered a badass. He isn't in the movie half the time. Honestly. I've lost all respect for alot of you. Blue is the one only one with actual valid points. For christ sake, they gave the two stereotype robots buck golden teeth. The only reason that people like the movie is because no one has common sense and they let their dicks do their thinking for them. Hey, Megam Fox, let's go see transformers. Believe it or not, i've seen way hotter.

I think going to see it for giant robots fighting and explosions, not character and story, is a valid argument.

Micheal Bay: Because that's all you need in a movie. Explosions, boobies and robots. Then let's throw a bunch of swearing, crude humor and stereotypes into the mix. Hmm.....so brilliant, the stupid American public will never know what hit them and I would have gotten away with it too if- Wait, I did get away with it! Gaahhaahahhaahhahhaha!!!

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 pm

megan fox is not hot one bit, and im not even seeing this movie, looks terrible, now ellen page or zooey from yes man, they are hot. and a movie with a good plot: valkayrie, god i loved that movie.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:39 pm

You think Ellen Page is hotter than Megan Fox? Do you have a fetish for girls with big a** foreheads?

Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm

no, it means i have good taste :P, anyways, im in it for the emo girls with tons of piercings.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 pm
 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next