The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 am

[ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia IX [Cave Story] 

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Believeblood wrote:
I explained every thing. I did not want to vote for Dephius. We were having a conversation and if you read it all the way through my point was that just because 135 might want to kill Dephius does not mean that he is not pro town because DJ and Pathera had that idea too.
Honestly the way DJ has been acting is pretty sick. He accuses people left and right and does not even TRY to give a chance to defends themselves. His "method" of lynching someone is.
Step one-Find something suspicious without thinking it through.
Step two-Vote.

No claim, no interrogation, nothing. Am I the only one bothered by this?

Naw.

You guys say claiming is dumb. I can't ask people to claim or else they'll lynch me which is dumber but that's the way you guys chose to play.

Still think you're scum. Your explanations weren't very convincing. :/

Also, making cases against people is really silly because townies should look at other's posts and come to conclusions themselves.

Ninja'd be Densetsu and Equinox: Man, you guys just made it more obvious. Come ooooonnn town. Lynch them.

Claiming is not dumb, no one ever said that. MASS claiming is dumb, one individual claiming, however, is not. Claiming allows for a fair shot for the person being lynch,mafia would have a harder time claiming and therefore it is a reasonable option before throwing someone out the brig.

Its not an explanation, its a fact.There is actual evidence to it, me and Dephius were having a conversation that proves everything I said. Look back at it if you want to.

[sarcasm]Your right actually, lynching someone without giving them a chance? Why not? It's worked before right? Like in the last game. Brilliant. The best thing the town has ever done.[/sarcasm] Also I find it funny that you say that and then imediately put
DJ wizard cop wrote:
Ninja'd be Densetsu and Equinox: Man, you guys just made it more obvious. Come ooooonnn town. Lynch them.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
Agreeing with DJ Wiz. I was actually going to post something similar to what he had.
Vote: Believeblood

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
How can you support the guyw ho's suspected nearly half the game, throwing his votes around everywhere?

Vote: DJ Wizard Cop

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Unvote: Crabby

Vote: DJ Wizard Cop

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm
SSF2 Developer

Quote:
Vote: sonicstormer38

Inactive player is inactive.

Might go back, read through the posts, and then come back again to change my vote though.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm
SSF2 Developer

Actually, he did makle a big post about reads and stuff. So maybe not him.
But he only posted twice so far :/

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Crabby, you can't jump in here and vote BelieveBlood. It makes me and you look scummy.

Also, guys, please lynch me, because I've seriously had enough of this game.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm
SSF2 Developer

-Sigh.-

I think I'll place my vote for now.
Quote:
Vote: Densetsu

Probably the most suspicious player for the moment.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm
SSF2 Developer

Oops, le wrong tags.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
135 wrote:
-Sigh.-

I think I'll place my vote for now.
Quote:

Probably the most suspicious player for the moment.

..why?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Would it be possible for you to vote for BelieveBlood please?

Because it would speed things up. Or I can switch my vote to Densetsu. Either one works.

@BelieveBlood: Your arguments are flawed in a lot of ways. IN A NORMAL MAFIA GAME, PEOPLE COME UP WITH THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS.
IN ONE WHERE HALF THE GAME IS INACTIVE, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO. Not like anyone listens to me anyway.

@Deph: Because it's obvious. Duh.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 pm
SSF2 Developer

BelieveBlood IMO isn't very suspicious. The really few reasons we have for voting him aren't that concrete either, so, yeah, sticking with my current vote.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Crabby, you can't jump in here and vote BelieveBlood. It makes me and you look scummy.

Also, guys, please lynch me, because I've seriously had enough of this game.

Yes I can though.

1. He's scum
2. No consensus means game cancelled
3. Anyone still thinking you are scummy is ignoring the fact that you are uncc'd and are the real scummy characters, and the people voting him are either scum or dumb (Equinox for maf member though)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 pm
SSF2 Developer

What if he has safe-claim?
I mean, yeah, actually his claim is the only thing keeping me from voting for him. He has shown a somewhat high level of inconsistency so far (calls for mass-claim, says the plan backfired due to there being too many pro-Quote characters, then goes back and says mass-claim in this set-up was a viable strategy, or something along those lines).

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Would it be possible for you to vote for BelieveBlood please?

Because it would speed things up. Or I can switch my vote to Densetsu. Either one works.

@BelieveBlood: Your arguments are flawed in a lot of ways. IN A NORMAL MAFIA GAME, PEOPLE COME UP WITH THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS.
IN ONE WHERE HALF THE GAME IS INACTIVE, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO.
Not like anyone listens to me anyway.

@Deph: Because it's obvious. Duh.

You say my argument is flawed,but your not telling me what about it is flawed. Give me the specifics about how everything I've told you(about the original post you quoted to say scum at me) is wrong(every other argument with you I will simply take as a matter of opinion). If you read through the whole conversation between me,dephius and 135,you would actually see that your argument is completely debunked. In fact that quote is the whole base of your accusation. There are 2 reasons your voting for me. 1) That quote and 2) the deadline(which applies to pretty much everyone.)

Okay, first you tell us that you made your decision because the town must look through each other post and make their own decisions and then you tell us that sometimes you have to tell others what to do during a half inactive game. So what makes you so special? Why can't other townies make their own decisions in this half inactive game like you have?

You think you're so right and no one is listening to you, but the truth is you're not convincing them with anything that is actually believable. With the way you've been playing I'm not really surprised
You've thrown out so many accusation and for vague reasons too. You tried to start a mass claim on day one. You revealed your role before the game even started. You may be uncountered, but people are actually thinking this time around. Santa is a fairly unimportant character. You meet him like three times in the game and every time you meet him he doesn't exactly do anything amazing that would make him stick out from the rest. He doesn't even have any important stature or anything like that. Coupled with all of these things, santa is actually a fairly safe claim for the mafia. Also tell me this. If your really all confined and all that, then why haven't the mafia killed you yet. You're both a seasoned player and your a confirm townies. So why go after someone besides you?

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 am
 [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next