The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:29 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Treasure of the Sands 

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Nasir walked out of the bar without an answer. Shrugging being ignored off, he decided to search for somewhere to stay himself. He saw the two other men he interacted with in the bar conversing with each other. He could make out several words including "treasure" and "fly on my wings". Confused by the latter, Nasir just walked away. Quickly after walking for a bit, he realized something on him was missing. Feeling his clothes, he realized his pouch of money was gone. After letting out a disappointing sigh, Nasir reluctantly walked back into the bar.

He decided to search first around the counter, asking the bartender if he saw it anywhere. Nasir quickly glanced around the room, and saw the large man who he bumped into snickering after quickly turning away when they made eye contact. Marching over boldly, Nasir threw a punch at the man's face.

"What did you do with it a******?"

Fri May 13, 2011 5:30 pm

MGN Username: Eebit
Everyone who had been involved in the fight had rushed out of the room following Calvyn’s arrival to the scene, save the man who had been the catalyst of the incident. The younger boy, and the short man had left without more than a few hasty words, refusing to answer the question posed by the first man. Just as Calvyn made to answer, he too left the bar… However, he returned a few seconds later to talk to the bartender, and begin another fight with the larger man!

Calvyn was astonished at what was unfolding before him. He had seen bar fights before, but all had broken up fairly quickly. He leapt into the fray, struggling to peel the two combatants off of one another. He shouted, "Cut it out, both of you!" trying his best to maintain the authority he did not have by law. Though he was not the biggest man in the world, he did his best to keep the two from starting too much bloodshed in what was meant to be a fairly relaxed atmosphere.

Damn treasure hunters, Calvyn thought to himself amid the chaos, always more trouble than they’re worth!

Sat May 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Elednor took Kaisanraiyok's hand and shook it firmly. Then he walked back into the bar to find those same two people fighting once more. Another man hopped in trying to stop the quarrel. Elednor walked up to all three put his hand in and flipped all of them to the ground. "Stop fighting already, there is no more reason."

Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Currently Playing: Patapon 3, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon Black.
OOC: Nice godmod you have thar.

Kaisenraiyok was a little bit confused why Elednor was so eager to get involved. No matter, he thought, and looked for someplace to stay. The streets were filled with residents and travellers alike, but in the dark alleys criminals may have waited to make their move. Kaisenraiyok struggled to get through the crowds, looking for an inn.

-Formerly Gyokokaru-

Tue May 17, 2011 11:17 am

OCC:Thanks

Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2