The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:10 am

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Daisy for Super Smash Flash 2??!?! 

MGN Username: Chizz20
Currently Playing: SSF2 & Touhou
Waifu: Misato Tachibana
Well i'm not sure if Daisy should be in SSF2. . . . . . . . BUT Adding another Female Character in the roster would be nice (IMO)

Mains: :tails: :peach:

Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:18 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Anyways, forget about canon, there's a Potted Pirahna Plant powerup in the recent Mario games and Mario Kart 8 that she can use!

[ Image ]

But isn't Smash about repping characters as close to canon as possible while still making them proper fighters?
Because I'm pretty sure that's what it's about...Examples in SSF2 include :blackmage:, :chibirobo:, :isaac: and especially :sora: considering the constant changes he's had to make him more close to his appearances in KH
But, even if you throw Canon out the window...
The Piranha Plants are Waluigi's thing, especially in Mario Party 3. :chibirobo:

Wed May 04, 2016 1:51 pm

MGN Username: metateen
Currently Playing: Phantasy Star IV
Bedoop wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Anyways, forget about canon, there's a Potted Pirahna Plant powerup in the recent Mario games and Mario Kart 8 that she can use!

[ Image ]

But isn't Smash about repping characters as close to canon as possible while still making them proper fighters?
Because I'm pretty sure that's what it's about...Examples in SSF2 include :blackmage:, :chibirobo:, :isaac: and especially :sora: considering the constant changes he's had to make him more close to his appearances in KH
The Piranha Plants are Waluigi's thing, especially in Mario Party 3. :chibirobo:

Wait, I thought the Bomb-Ombs were more of Waluigis thing over the Piranna Plants. Can't forget them double dash and Mario Tennis moments.

Like gosh wowwy!

ezlybored wrote:
let the man be

Wed May 04, 2016 1:54 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
metateen wrote:
Wait, I thought the Bomb-Ombs were more of Waluigis thing over the Piranna Plants. Can't forget them Double Dash and Mario Tennis moments.

They're sorta both his thing.
Waluigi had Piranha Plants literally everywhere in his Mario Party 3 lifespan (His board was littered with them, he had them in his artwork, among others) whilst the more Modern incarnate of Waluigi (when he switched from utterly terrifying (Mario Tennis, Party 3, basically the N64-era of games) to Comic Relief (Gamecube onwards)) made him moreso of a Demolitions Expert who loves explosives of all sorts (Bob-Ombs, Bullet Bills, etc.) but they always tend to blow up in his face because his role as the Comic Relief
It's moreso the fact that Daisy never really had any relation with Piranha Plants in the Mario Games aside from I think Sports Mix where Petey showed up in a Minigame which happened to be on Daisy's court probably because it was littered with Flowers and Petey's head looks like a giant flower with teeth. :chibirobo:

Wed May 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
This is off-topic. This should be in the SSF2 Character Speculation Thread.

Wed May 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Bedoop wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:

[ Image ]

This thread was thankfully dead until you posted in.
Good job.

Wed May 04, 2016 4:51 pm

That was from some really old game back from when I was just a tiny baby.

Piranha Plants would thematically make way more sense with Daisy, simply because it is a flower. Nothing more needs to be said.

Did Peach use her butt before Smash Bros?

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu May 05, 2016 2:55 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I want Daisy in smash bros

Thu May 05, 2016 3:11 am

Geno wrote:

No way me 2!! :nod:

Thu May 05, 2016 4:08 am

Geno wrote:

Dude, you're an admin. I get you want Daisy, which is 100% fine, and I would be all for Daisy coming in, but this is off-topic. You're a site admin, you should be locking threads like these down.

Thu May 05, 2016 1:54 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Locking a speculation thread that keeps his posts sectioned to one area? You guys will just complain that he's posting about it in other threads.

Thu May 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Geno wrote:
Locking a speculation thread that keeps his posts sectioned to one area? You guys will just complain that he's posting about it in other threads.

True. I will just back off and let everyone handle this themselves.

Thu May 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
You know it's a little sad on my part that people can't come up with a moveset that has little to no relation to Peach. Seriously I have yet to see anyone put the Super Ball power-up ability in her moveset since it's, you know, a Super Mario Land exclusive.

Still, seeing Geno of all people wanting Daisy in SSF2 warms my heart a little. XD

ImageImageImage

Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:
You know it's a little sad on my part that people can't come up with a moveset that has little to no relation to Peach. Seriously I have yet to see anyone put the Super Ball power-up ability in her moveset since it's, you know, a Super Mario Land exclusive.

Still, seeing Geno of all people wanting Daisy in SSF2 warms my heart a little. XD

The Super Ball from Mario Land would need a bit of a redesign to work with Smash...

Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:00 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
BlazingBarrager wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656&start=450#p1415412
There ya go, made that a while back, no one really remembers that power up really, shame.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:21 pm
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next