The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:36 pm

[ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
McLeodGaming's Tutorial Topic 

Currently Playing: Let's use Daddy's Welfare Haphazardly
Mr.Mario123 wrote:
Specialk827 wrote:
ThisIsSparta78 wrote:
Hey, you guys know any programs I can download (for free) on a Mac to help me start spriting?

Use Pixen. Its free and awesome.

I used it to make my sig.

you can get it at http://www.opensword.org/pixen

Edit: Its also what I used to make my new Avatar.

even though im a noob too im not one as big as you, you did a recolor which suck and people shouldn't show them off
although i will say that i suck a spriting too so thats the only thing i can do so far but at least i don't show it off

Okay, lemme just step into this situation. You both suck the same.

There, wasn't that awesome? Seriously, you just appeared out of nowhere and flame him for no reason while not having any intention whatsoever. Where is the logic in that?

You look like crap.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Mr.Mario123 wrote:
Specialk827 wrote:
ThisIsSparta78 wrote:
Hey, you guys know any programs I can download (for free) on a Mac to help me start spriting?

even though im a noob too im not one as big as you, you did a recolor which suck and people shouldn't show them off
although i will say that i suck a spriting too so thats the only thing i can do so far but at least i don't show it off

There, wasn't that awesome? Seriously, you just appeared out of nowhere and flame him for no reason while not having any intention whatsoever. Where is the logic in that?

that is not what i consider a flame and i have seen people flame worse than this for no reason i just simply stated that recolors aren't that good i also stated that im not good so that he shouldn't worry about just to not show it off so please try to think in different ways to me it seems like you saw this in a sort of flame which you did but i didn't

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s1172010271_ssj4goku.html
any constructive criticism please, please send as pm

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s1372010246_MLvsShadow.html
it won't let me on imageshack

Notorio wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I'm a kiss-ass! +1 post!

You're right, math is wrong. Fix it.

SSF2 Mains:Mario,Luigi,Goku,Ichigo,Naruto,Sonic,Lloyld (sorry if i didn't spell right) not in order from fav main to least fav main

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Mr.Mario123 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Mr.Mario123 wrote:
Specialk827 wrote:
ThisIsSparta78 wrote:

that is not what i consider a flame and i have seen people flame worse than this for no reason i just simply stated that recolors aren't that good i also stated that im not good so that he shouldn't worry about just to not show it off so please try to think in different ways to me it seems like you saw this in a sort of flame which you did but i didn't

First of all, you are a much bigger noob.
At least SpecialK makes posts I can read.
Secondly, for a Mac, Pixen is a great program for spriting.
He's not showing off. Those were his examples he had for how was he to say something was made in Pixen? But yes, his examples are shitty.
Besides, almost every art program can sprite.
Photoshop, Fireworks, Gimp, etc.
They all have a Pencil-esque, 1-pixel drawing tool of some kind.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Proton Fusion wrote:
Mr.Mario123 wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Mr.Mario123 wrote:
Specialk827 wrote:
ThisIsSparta78 wrote:

First of all, you are a much bigger noob.
At least SpecialK makes posts I can read.
Secondly, for a Mac, Pixen is a great program for spriting.
He's not showing off. Those were his examples he had for how was he to say something was made in Pixen? But yes, his examples are shitty.
Besides, almost every art program can sprite.
Photoshop, Fireworks, Gimp, etc.
They all have a Pencil-esque, 1-pixel drawing tool of some kind.

you had a similar problem, you looked at this in the wrong direction look at it in a different way
as for a bigger noob(even though i did say i do recolors) you haven't seen anything to call me a bigger noob
except for this but like i said you saw this in the wrong direction and its not in my character to argue so lets get back on topic before
we get a warning

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s1172010271_ssj4goku.html
any constructive criticism please, please send as pm

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s1372010246_MLvsShadow.html
it won't let me on imageshack

Notorio wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I'm a kiss-ass! +1 post!

You're right, math is wrong. Fix it.

SSF2 Mains:Mario,Luigi,Goku,Ichigo,Naruto,Sonic,Lloyld (sorry if i didn't spell right) not in order from fav main to least fav main

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm

hmmmm this is nice one and its true that Pillow-shading follows the outline exactly. Yours is shaded slightly more as squares with certian shades.. keep posting guyz :) :headbang:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 am

can anyone give me a good tutorial on running? like how to pose the person, maybe a skeleton or an outline of what a run should look like?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:36 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Glitch wrote:
can anyone give me a good tutorial on running? like how to pose the person, maybe a skeleton or an outline of what a run should look like?

Actually I just made some running legs today! for a little project of me and ...

anyway it's pretty simple once you get the hang of movement
Sorry if they're to small... :/

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 pm

that should help a lot actually, thanks :)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Sorry for the bump, but can someone make a good motion editing tuturial? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 am

Currently Playing: Tales of Symphonia: a New Dawn, Super Smash Flash 2 ( Why else would I be here?)
what is a good animation program?(please don't say benton or graphicsgale because benton is some kinda virus giver or something and I didn't uderstand graphicsgale...)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am

I think this would come in handy for the more advanced spriter. May I request it be added to the OP?

Click to expand thumbnail

Source: http://ostwyn.deviantart.com/art/TUTORI ... -188959239

Children - Geno

Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:33 am
 [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20