The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:56 pm

[ 15 posts ] 
Challenge! 
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
In this game, you have to simply follow the challenge put up by a user.

The rules are as follows:
  • Only the current "host" may post a challenge.
  • If you complete a challenge, then another user has to "review" whether you followed the challenge rules.
  • No matter the quality, if you are the first to complete a contest and be approved, you become the host and may post the next challenge.
  • Stay within the forum rules.
  • No "cherrypicking". You have to review the earliest entrant.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:35 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Due to my PSP's character limit, I have to post Challenge 1 on a seperate post. Sorry.

Double-Crossedover

Write a short fanfic based on the terrible fanfic generator.

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

RULES:
  • Stay within the forum rules. This means you may refresh. (No using the "tentacle rape" plot device, for example)
  • Post the original generator statement at the top.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 am

Peo D.I.Why wrote:
Due to my PSP's character limit, I have to post Challenge 1 on a seperate post. Sorry.

Double-Crossedover

Write a short fanfic based on the terrible fanfic generator.

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

RULES:
  • Stay within the forum rules. This means you may refresh. (No using the "tentacle rape" plot device, for example)
  • Post the original generator statement at the top.

Make it something that isn't too anime complicated or that some of us didn't read/watch...

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:21 am

Currently Playing: Magic: The Gathering
Waifu: Bree
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy! and Pokemon. The story should use gay relationships as a plot device! First one let's do this! (No this will not turn into Yaoi) (Special PM requested stories may be done though... I promise they will be higher quality.)

Part 1: Getting invited
Early one day after Ash became the champion about 10 years since he started his journey... a voice calls out."Ash, wake up!"
"Alright, coming mom!" Ash hastily replies while getting out of bed. "Hurry up, Ash!" Ash rushes down the steps excited, it was a saturday morning and his mom never gets him up early for anything! "There you are, you still have a bed head!"
"Mom, that's my normal hair no matter how I brush it!" Delia shifts impatiently and hands Ash a letter... Ash takes the letter and reads it. " Yes I've been invited to be on Jeopordy! They wanted a champion, whoever the mystery host is."
"Oh, wow Ash you better catch your plane!" "Mom, no worries the plane doesn't leave till tomorro-" "OUT OF THE HOUSE ASH!" Delia aparrently furious at Ash for no apparent reason kicks him out... Ash walks out with his pack and Pikachu still sleeping. Ash's head starts wondering why she was so furious... "I wonder if this is because I forgot to knock on her bedroom door, before coming in that one time, maybe it was becaus- oh, hi Gary!" Gary, looks at Ash with a look of indifference, however rather peculiar. "Oh, Hi Ash" Gary says with a somewhat absent minded voice... ""Gary, what's up?"
"The sky, smell ya later..." Gary then walks off with a worried look. "I wonder what was with him, maybe I can-" Ash tripped over some weird blue stone, he remembered it, but he wasn't sure where. "Ash, I've been looking all over for you!" A familiar Red-head came into sight. Man, she's really filled out since I first met here. Ash thought, secretly glad she wasn't psychic. "What is it Myst?" A very annoyed Misty said, "Your mother wanted me to take care of you for a while, she said she had some business to do while your gone." Ash felt his stomach twisting inward, it was weird to him and he didn't know why, but he was worried about his mom.

End of Part 1. Also please review crituiqe so forth, want to be a writer and Pokemon will be my main target, I think.

*Will finish later...*

So I'm kind of a magic nut and pretty good at it. So if you need any help with it let me know.

Last edited by Zhane on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Family Guy. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

This. Is. PERFECT.

Homer: Honey! Quick! Get in the car!
Marge: Homer stop. If we do that, we'll get sucked into the hurricane!
Homer: Oh c'mon. Hurricanes are only dangerous in the movies, let's get outta-
(Hurricane takes them away)
Peter: What the hell are you doing here?
Bart: My question is, what the hell is here?

Will finish later on.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm
YIM

Part 2: Getting a ride
Okay now seriously I am enjoying this, I so want to become a regualr at this anyways without any further ado, let us begin the adventure of Ash after his main adventure... (or is it?) I plan on doing a romance one, might involve Yaoi or Yuri though, so deon't be hatin' 2nd Part done now needeing a spot for a third so I request someone posts something or I could use a box I suppose...

I wonder what's up, she was never like this... she was only that frustrated after the time when Dad- "Ash, stop daydreaming a cute girl is offering you a place to stay" The choleric red head stated irratibly. Ash being confused and obviously losing the non smart-ass side said: "Who, no one offered me except you." And thus, was promptly rewarded with a slap to the cheek. "Ash! The nerve you got, the sheer raw nerve!" Ash then who obviously has not been slapped to who his senses said "I think I don't have anymore nerve left in my cheek now, that's a relief for next time." So he was rewarded again with a slap, to the other cheek. However, finally having the sense to stop he simply asked "When are we going to your place then?" His voice suddenly soft. He added "Also, this might seem weird but, I can't live purely on chocalate like you do Myst." This however, did not produce a slap, she then stated "I eat more than just chocolate, and I would give it up but, I'm no quitter." while giggling. Ash felt a smile creep up on his face, and then he asked "How are we getting there?"
Misty quite annoyed at this replied "Don't you have some pokemon to carry us?" Ash then remembered his good friend that returned permanently after beating the champion said, "Yeah, Charizard has gotten stronger and wants to say hi." Without another moments notice Ash release the ball for charizard... to find the giant reptile sleeping. "Wake up, Pikachu can you use thundershock?"

*Will be finished soon will come in three or four or five parts maybe only two... and crituiqe this will be the first in a series... and I will also touch this up after done with the challenge*

So I'm kind of a magic nut and pretty good at it. So if you need any help with it let me know.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

You're challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
Let's give this a shot:
A long, long, time ago... in a galaxy far, far away, there was a ship. On the ocean. Yes, that's right. A f*** ship on the f*** ocean. There was a crew. On the ship. On the ocean. The captain of the ship was... DARTH VADER! Oh noes. "You over there, get to your station. And you, yes, you. What do you think you're doing?" Vader said to many slacking crew members. "Oy, Vader, how long are ya gonan keep us here?" asked Jack Sparrow, being tied up to a pole, along with Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. "As long as it takes for you fools to realize that joining me would be the best decision you've ever made. We're talking about ruling the galaxy, b****," Vader replied.
Meanwhile, in a galaxy that's even farther, farther away than this one, there was a SPACEship. Not a ship, a spaceship. On board, the captain is...Yoda. "It seems ship the is disturbed," Yoda said. "What the f*** are you talking about you crazy little green migit?" asked Obi-Wan Kenobi. "Talking I am," Yoda replied, "about ship the is disturbed." "You are a crazy little green monkey, Yoda. Did you forget to take your pills this morning?" asked Qui-Gon Jinn. "Maybe pills forgot take I,". "In Soviet Russia, pills take you? What are you talking about?" yelled Obi-Wan. "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" replied Yoda, rather oddly.
Er, still meanwhile, there was another shipspaceship prodigy thing. It's captain was... General Grievous. Oooooooh, yeah. General Grievous, being the cool person, er, robot, er, Jedi, er... thing he is, could turn his shipspaceship into a car. So, he dropped everyone else off at some hotel, and now he's cruising along at 70 mph. He's got his radio's volume turned all the way up, and he's listening to Lady Gaga. "I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything as logn as it's free, I want your love. Love, love, love, I want your love," sung Grievous. All of a sudden, he reached a lake. Grievous then preceded to press the "boat" button on his car. "Vrooooereoreoromomgoremo" went his car as it turned into a boat. Grievous slowed down to 30 miles per hour on his motorboat, and was enjoying his nice, peaceful, summer day. He went over to the other part of the boat and made himself a drink. "This is the life," Grievous said, passionately.
Yes, again, meanwhile, there was one last spaceship. "IT'S A TRAP!" yelled the captain. But, what's a trap? Who's is trapping them? Who IS this mysterious captain (okay, if you don't know who the captain is, then get the f*** out right now)? Find out next time, on, Star of the Carribean Lady Gaga!

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm

A little yellow head popped out.Why is Pikapi calling me?"Pika?"*What?* The electric rat asks?
"I want you to give Charizard a little shock, just to wake him up though." Ash replies.
Misty shrieks at something, and then Ash suddenly realizes it, ever since the he got beat by Tobias in the Sinnoh league he could understand his pokemon perfectly, not others but only his. "Sorry, Myst I just realized that this would be a shock."
"Not that, Ash turn around!" Ash turns around quickly, to see an older certian brown-haired professor.
Ash seems overjoyed to see his rival again."Hi Gary! What's up?"
With an obvious look of shock and for once not teasing Gary says, "Well, uh Ash I just wanted to say hi and all. Also what's up with the woman, is she your Girlfriend?"
Furious at first Misty says "I'm Misty, Gary I thought you would remember!" Then she lowwers her tone to barely audible, "Also, Ash and I are not going out..."
Gary obviously confused said "You aren't Misty, the Misty I knew wasn't beautiful! Also, well, maybe I shouldn't say it here."
Gary ends very quietly then pipes up, "So, Ash did you get invited to Jeopardy?"
Confused by the sudden question Ash replies "Yes, why?"
Gary seeming to go in an outburst screamed "Because me and my partner are hosting it!"
Both Ash and Misty ask in unison, "Wow who's your partner?"
"Well, he's at home cooking..."

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am

Screw it If I get warned for a double post I'm writing part 4! I would have made part 3 longer but, for some reason it doesn't want to Cooperate...

An awkward silence commenced the same thought ran through all but Gary's head, even Charizard woke up when he heard that. Did I just hear him right? Did he say his partner is a he?
Gary obviously not noticing, or just ignoring the awkward silnce goes on "Yeah, his name's Max and we met in the Sinnouh region right after I gave you the razor fang to evolve Gligar into Gliscor!" The silence still continued, but either a determined-to-make-them-talk or an ecstatic or both-of-them Gary pushed on for conversation. "Yeah, also he is a great cook, I mean absolutely fabulous, also his Espeon's really affectionate. C'mon stay with us tonight we;ll give you a ride to the game show tomorrow! A visible sweatdrop was visible on everyone.
An understanding voice that was not expected to be heard rang out clear. "Return, Charizard. Well, Myst let's go on to Gary's!"
"O-Okay..." Said a bewildered Misty. "But, tell me Gary when did you.. uh realize you were gay?"
"When I set out on my journey and saw Ash's determined face..." The trio then set off silently to Gary's. Ash was completely normal while Misty was very much so shaken.
Ash noticing Misty shaking whispered, "What's wrong Misty?"
Misty caught on to whisper so she whispered back "I-I just didn't think Gary would be gay, he just... I don't know it's weird." She ended with a sigh.
ash gave her an understanding look "Well, Myst if someone is gay it doesn't matter really, he's still one of my best friends. I learned a lot of things after becoming the champion, that was just one of them." Ash ended rather loudly compared to before. They all walked to Gary's without anymore conversation.

Boom, end of Part 4 and, good enough for a fanfic 'cause I'm making an entire other fanfic to be a sequel for this! So Challenge complete! *Music Plays* Next challenge will be to write a Love Novel/Song/Poem that is more than 1,000, 500, and 50 words respectvely. Also for respect and dignity really, make them decent.

Last edited by Zhane on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 am

Part 2: Last time, on Star of the Carribean Lad- "IT'S A TRAP!" Admiral Ackabar, the captain of the last spaceship, yelled. Now all of you weirdos who are living under rocks know who the captain is. "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" replied Demoltion Squid (I hope you guys don't mind but I'm including other characters). Then, the "friendly" spaceship in front of them shot at them. "PEWSTZHUUUUUUUUUUUU!" was the sound from the laser firing to the laser hitting Ackbar's ship. "Shield's are holding," Hector Barbossa shouted. "Wait, a minute, that ship is transforming. But what is it transforming into?" Barbossa then said. "IT'S A TRAP!" Ackbar somehow screamed louder than before. "OH NO, IT'S TRANSFORMING INTO A... KRAKEN!" screamed Jar Jar Binks. "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" said Demolition Squid, expressing his true inner feelings. Han Solo had been listening to this and decided it was time for him to step in. "Okay. So we're pretty much f*** if we don't do something now, right?". "Yep," replied many crew members. "Then let's do something," Han replied. "Raaaawrwrwarhtoghoaigjieo," mumbled Chew-baka (yes I know I changed his name, but do you get it?). "Shut up you bakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabakabaka," said Han, burning Chewbaka. "FIRING DEMOLTION SQUID!" roared Ackbar. "LOOK OUT! THAT KRAKEN IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU. OOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" "KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAFDGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJHTOEHKAEOTHKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" went the kraken ship.
Meanwhile, in Grievous' sweet relaxing, awesome world, he was sipping a drink. But now's he's sipping a Sprite. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Wait a minute, what's that ship right there?" asked Grievous, to himself, being confused. "It looks like the captain is... Vader? Sweeeeeeeet," Grievous coolly replied, to himself. "YOSH! VADER! CAN I COME ON BOARD?" "SURE!" "SWEET". Grievous then...drove? Boatted? Whatever. Grievous then steered his motorboat over to Vader's ship. "Hey man, how ya doing?" Grievous asked. "Good, good. I just captured some crazy people. they're tied right over there," Vader pointed to where Sparrow, Turner, and Swann were tied up. "I'll take your lightsabers now..." but, to Grievous' disappointment, they had no lightsabers. RAAARAARARARA. ROMAAAROMAMAMAAA. GAAGAA OOH LALAAA. JUST WANT THAT BAD ROMANCE.
Now, I know, you're all probably wondering about the other stuff too, but I don't feel like writing more right now, so that's the end of part two. I'm so glad I could slip in a reference to Lady Gaga and Demolitiong Squid in this. If you don't know who Demolition Squid is, well, look it up on Newgrounds. So yeah, seeya next time! =D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 am

MGN Username: Byllant
Currently Playing: A lot of Nintendo games as if there's no end.
I think this could be on the RP section.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm

No, it shouldn't.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Thank you for agreeing, anyways noone is attempting my challenge, should I change it? Or is it not judged that I won by being first to finish?

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:02 pm

It's cause you're challenge is too hard. =P
1,00 words is a lot, man.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Ahem try to count the amount of words in my story... imagine it after it's touched up *Each part maybe about twice as long* Then say it's a lot... and it's easy really just draw out the main event sub plots are your friend here.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 pm
 [ 15 posts ]