The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:25 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
Online input lag 

Hello, first time posting here. Not sure if this is the best place to post this but there doesn't look like there is a better one so I;m posting it here. My problem is that in online matches I always get around 5 to 10 frames of input lag (this is more than it looks like as ssf2 runs at 30fps). This happens regardless of whether I am hosting the game, the hosting settings, etc. I tested playing online using both an xBox 360 controller and my keyboard, with no difference in input lag between the two. My opponents do not seem to have this problem as far as I can tell as they can react to my attacks at normal speed, but I can barely shield in time to block a falcon punch. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? thanks.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 am

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 17&t=44801

Here you go

Tho you could just go on here https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=117

then just make a new thread (which I think the button for "new topic" is, then just recreate it there. I think that's ok.

Practicing: :yoshi:

Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 am
 [ 2 posts ]