The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:37 am

[ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 44  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIII [Mods vs Users] 

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Dephius wrote:
Probably very soon. Infinity, big mistake right there. I know I gave my consent, but you quickhammered. Quickhammering is never acceptable. You should state your intent give them one last chance to prove themselves innocent, then wait for the general consensus.

But still, I'm not going to hold it against you since I don't think JC COULD prove himself innocent. I can't say the same for everyone else though.

We did give him time. After DJ said that we still have time left, that was his time and he just kept with what he said.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
sorry guys i was busy,but i am here now fookyeah

Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
And the day hath ended. Guess they did get a bit overzealous and not use their time to the fullest. Oh well. Let's see whether this is worth it.
Votecount 1.5:
Voting King Arthur-Fly or Die(L-7)
Voting JamesClyde-Crabby, King Arthur, Dephius, kyuubit, Nixter, Deciton_Reven, Densetsu, Infinity(Lynch)
Not voting-Lightning, Cactus,JamesClyde, Brikmaninoff, DarkWolf93, DJ Wizard Cop
With 15 people alive(metaphorically, in the web space), it takes 8 votes to lynch/no lynch(metaphorically, with my methods).

The deadline is the 26th of November, 8:30pm, UTC-5.
If no consensus is reached by then, no lynch will occur on that day.

A lynch has been reached. Lynch scene and night coming soon.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Infinity wrote:
Dephius wrote:
Probably very soon. Infinity, big mistake right there. I know I gave my consent, but you quickhammered. Quickhammering is never acceptable. You should state your intent give them one last chance to prove themselves innocent, then wait for the general consensus.

But still, I'm not going to hold it against you since I don't think JC COULD prove himself innocent. I can't say the same for everyone else though.

We did give him time. After DJ said that we still have time left, that was his time and he just kept with what he said.

That's still no reason to quickhammer.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm

"A little scumslip cost you everything, you scheming mod." Infinity posted as he placed the vote that sealed the fate of the apparent Press.
"Well, there's no point in mulling over it if you guys all want him to leave so badly." I told them. "I'll do it. But before you go, any last words?"
"I was wrong to think that these Forums were worth keeping. It's not me who's destroying you, it's you. You're destroying yourselves without realizing it. Oh well. Exeunt." JC posted, right before I activated the code that would permanently kick one user forever. As the town slowly went offline, I took the opportunity to do a quick scan of the account, and here's what I found.

JamesClyde, Cleod9 the Mafia Godfather and Framer was permanently kicked(illegally)/lynched Day 1.

"Woah." I told myself. "That's some luck."

It is now Night 1. The deadline is in two days(48 hours) from the time of this post.

Last edited by Terra on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Before I get lynched, there is some useful information I shall tell you. It is your choice whether you choose to accept it or not.
Third Party
There IS a third party ingame. I confirmed it after my research on Nixter.
Nixter is the third party. Lynch him on Day 2. If you don't believe me, he'll win the game. Since he already has a nightkill, he will already kill the person who wants to lynch him.
His role is extremely powerful. I suspect something.. On either Night 2 or Day 3, he'll gain some sort of ability which will either allow him to win the game, or lose it...

Townie
Hints:
On Day 4, a townie will become even more extreme than he already is. Just an assumption. Day 4's one of the last days, so it will either be on Day 4 or Night 4.
There are unknown users as roles ingame.

Mafia
Hints:
The Mafia think they've won. Heh. They're in for a big surprise.
Still, they don't believe the existence of a third party and neither do you people.

Conclusion:
There IS a third party out there. And his name is Nixter. If you don't believe me, he'll win the game.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm

To anyone who's impatient: GMT+8.
Allright guys, we're back on. My com's finally cooled down from the code. Now let me run a quick check on a few things before we begin.....
That's weird. I thought the moderators lost their powers in the mixup. Well, things don't look too good. Someone has vanished, removed from the usergroup forever. It doesn't look too bad, though. Only one has vanished, and this suggests that their powers may be limited by time. At least we can try to eliminate the few of them before we get banned ourselves.

DarkWolf93, who was Tid, the Town Inventor has been removed forever Night 1.

This battle won't nearly be as easy as I had once thought...

It is now Day 2. Deadline is in two weeks, which is the 1st of December, at this post's time.

Votecount 2.0
Not voting-Lightning, Cactus, Nixter, Dephius, King Arthur, Infinity, DJ Wizard Cop, Brikmaninoff, Fly or Die, Deciton_Reven, kyuubit, Crabby, Densetsu.
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Last edited by Terra on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Would you like to explain, Nixter?

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Alright, the biggest suspects at the moment are:

Me: I started a lynch on scum, which in itself is a scummy tactic to build trust. Still, you should consider that I did it on the very first day, and on to arguably the most important scum member.

Nixter: Being accused of third-party affiliations, I would like to hear his response to the accusation.

Infinity: Dude. Quickhammer. WHY.

Last but not least, KA: I regard him as the least scummiest of the above (Besides me, I know I'm town) because of the question answered. Highly unlikely we caught 2 scum out of 3. He's likely town, or third-party.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Dephius wrote:

I hammered because everyone pretty much said he was mafia, there really wasn't any way he could save himself, and no discussion was going on, really, besides saying James is mafia before said hammering. I didn't want the game to become stalemated so I moved it along. I honestly don't see why we have to wait around when we have a confirmed mafia member.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Infinity wrote:
Dephius wrote:

I hammered because everyone pretty much said he was mafia, there really wasn't any way he could save himself, and no discussion was going on, really, besides saying James is mafia before said hammering. I didn't want the game to become stalemated so I moved it along. I honestly don't see why we have to wait around when we have a confirmed mafia member.

But in your post you said that you just realized you hammered, and you didn't edit obviously, so it was to hammer him, what's up with that?

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Nixter wrote:
Infinity wrote:
Dephius wrote:

But in your post you said that you just realized you hammered, and you didn't edit obviously, so it was to hammer him, what's up with that?

I don't understand your question.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Nixter don't question dodge, you gots some 'splainin to do.

We can deal with Infinity later.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Infinity wrote:
JamesClyde wrote:
Just wanted to state something. Remember that this is a bastard mod game. Anything can be out of the ordinary. For all you know, he has given me the role Naive Cop, but you don't believe me since you have forgotten that this is a bastard mod game. Anything can be out of the ordinary, really.

Shouldn't have claimed so early. No one asked you to and it really wasn't necessary. The only thing that was brought up was that you haven't claimed town. Not your role. I dismissed your behavior earlier as being a newb, but now you are doing stuff that doesn't make any sense. I don't think Terra would outright and say you are a Naive Cop.

...even if this game is screwed up. If anything I would have thought there was a Naive Cope role that doesn't know he is naive.
Vote: JamesClyde

I just realized I hammered.

If you just realized yet you did it anyway and you couldn't have edited your post, then why carry out the action

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Deciton_Reven wrote:
Nixter don't question dodge, you gots some 'splainin to do.

We can deal with Infinity later.

K, what'd you like answers to, gimme and I'll answer.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 pm
 [ 660 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 44  Next