The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Can I join? I don't know how to post a topic link so here.
Name:Koshindo Konome (also known as KK)
Race:human
Veteran:yes
Apperence: Short White hair. Brown eyes. Light skin. Wears: A black sleevless shirt, Black ninja pants with yellow stripes on them, Ninja greeves
Height and weight: 5feet and 11 inches weigh 163 pounds
Weapon of choice: Dagger, Twin swords, and shovel
Skills, Fast in General and Very Sneaky
Battle Style: He uses quick movements to confuse his opponents and then attackes.
Personalitiy: Headstrong, Ignorance, impatient, usually like to do things alone.
Other: has a sweet tooth especially for cake, loves to hit his pillow when angry,and Like to climb things of great height.
Back Story: Koshindo was trained by a ninja master all his life, but Koshindo was impatient with his master for his boring ways of teaching. So one day he decided to leave the dojo and teach himself faster and better. he's travel over distant lands facing anyone he meets to improve his skills. Koshindo has used lots of weapon but the most important weapon he truly treasures is the shovel of his land given by his parents when he left to train. Although Koshindo enjoys the life he has right now he sometimes wonder what would of happened if he had stayed with his sensei
Koshindo joined the rebel dwarves hoping to find some sort of clue about his lost sensei on Varsk where he had heard rumors that his sensei was there. Although Koshindo would work alone he new if he wanted to survive through the chaos of the rebel he would have to teamup with either sides. He joined the darves because he though there reason for fighting was more right. Although he didn't find any clues about his sensei on Varsk he felt it was wrong to just leave the darves. So he decided to stay with them.

Last edited by Blood on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Waifu: You!
Name: Nran Kept'c
Talents: Basic axemanship, ability to mine, refine and smelt ores. General smithing ability.
Appearance: The normal dwarf look, short, stout and a beard that goes to his legs. He has black hair and small, golden eyes. His clothing consists of a black workmans boots, a few rings on either hand, some gold with jewels encrusted, grey pants and a black tunic.
Race: Dwarf
Equipment: A well crafted Dwarven battle-axe, a pickaxe, a helmet that looks like a hard hat. His family has decorative armour at their estate, but it's not on him.
Veteran: (Are you already IN Phoenix Remedy?) I don't get this question, does it mean my character is already in the place or does it mean he's born or what.
Backstory: Nran is not specifically a unique dwarf, but not as normal as they come. He was born into the side branch of a large, economic and rich dwarven clan, that knew how to smith and sell good ores and gems for high prices and buy them low. As being born into the side branch, his family's job was to mine the ore and smelt it into items and the such. The other family's job, was of course, the selling and buying of other items. Now, as the war was going on in Varsk, between the Empire and the Rebels, his family obviously chose the Empire. They were rich, the empire was rich, and they were the ones they sold lots of armour and weapons to. The Rebels didn't like this, so they invaded the main branch of the family's estate and slaughtered them. They told the side branch to make weapons and armour for them, and, at the threat of death, the side branch obliged. The Empire, of course, considered this treason and labeled the Kept'c clan traitors. The clan is now being hunted.

If that is too godmoddy, I apologize.

Last edited by THoT on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm

OOC: Alright, both in. And THoT, the veteran part is asking if your character has already joined the orginazation... I guess that's the downside to naming the RP after the major orginazation in it. But judging by his backstory he hasn't joined. BTW, i'm really quite suprised to have a pro RPer joining this, so yeah, thanks.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm

OOC: Edited post a bit, I wrote family's as families, whoops.
And pro RPer my a**, I was kicked out.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm

OOC: Oh, well still, you're in.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: Great...now where to start..

On a mountain plateau of Varsk, some of the members of the side branch (herewith called Sidestriders), were camped and still on the run from empire patrols. The weather was freezing and another continent is quite a few miles away. For a while, the Sidestriders slept in silence, which is quite amazing for such a large group of dwarves. As morning grew near, Nran woke. He carefully treaded around the camp, not to wake anyone else, to get to a scout to relieve him of his post.

OOC: What is a the closest continent to Varsk? Elvish or Goblin? Or the Pheonix Island Archipelago?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 pm

OOC:Uh this is my first RPing so it might be alittle rough.

Koshindo was on look out duties when he noticed someone was walking behind him. He turned around swiftly and clutched his twin blades ready to strike, but instead of an enemy the person was Nran. "So did you come to relieve me of my look outpost?" Koshindo with a tired expression asked.

Last edited by Blood on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: Uh, Blood? No autoing, meaning taking control of anyone elses character, please revise that post. And THoT? I realized that Varsk is pretty far away from ANY islands, so I added a new one.

BIC: (Sorta, i'm not really any character right now...) Around Nran, it started snowing harder, and it got colder. It was presumable that a blizzard was aproaaching, and there was, a nasty one too. If the dwarves didn't move fast, many would die, and you wouldn't want that happening, now would you?

OOC: Also, Blood? What in the world is your character doing with a faction of rebel dwarves? I mean, you could at least explain.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm

OOC: Hmm, a man made island?

The scout went back to the camp as Nran took the scout. Several hours passed and the rest of the Sidestriders woke up. Many of them felt a deathly cold coming from the east, and decided to move quickly towards the nearby port and get transport to Steamport. Nran decided that this would be a good idea, and continued with the rest of the Sidestriders towards the ocean.

OOC: If Steamport is an island off Varsk, they'll need a boat.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:17 pm

OOC: I know, so steal a boat or something. Oh, and keep in mind that most stores and such are owned by the Empire.

BIC: (Once again, sorta.) As they neared the docks, the dwarves could (barely, aproaching blizzard and all) see some large Empire boats, as well as a docking house. The boats were fairly large, each could hold about fifty people, and there were seventeen of them in all. The docking house was a basic log cabin with candle-light coming through the window, invisible to the dwarves, was a banner with the symbol of the Dwarven Empire hanging above the front door.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

OOC: I edited my two posts. Koshindo reason for joining the darves is in the profile I submited. Sorry about that like I said I'm new at this.

BIC: "So which one are we gonna take?" Koshindo thought. He stared at the ships. Looking for one with some sort of weakness he relized that all the ships where equaly armed and all would be equaly hard to steal.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:09 pm

The storm strengthened evidently, lightning tore across the sky moments before thunder shook the ground. one of the ships masts fell as if it were going to sail, only to be torn by the wind only moments after. Some Empire dwarves came out of the lower deck to see what the fuss was all about, and one ordered to double check the knots tying the boat to the dock. As they started to come down, one of them spotted the clan of rebels, and yelled out to the them "Who goes there?".

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm

OOC: Blood, you're with a clan of fugitive dwarves, not the rebels.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 pm

OOC:O.K.EDIT: We are?

As the darves approached him Koshindo was thinking "Oh shoot they saw us!" Koshindo took out his shovel and swung it as hard as he could at the dwarf.

Last edited by Blood on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm

OOC:...Ok, Blood, that was auto-ing. You can't control what another dwarf says (And it's dwarf, not darv), nor can you auto hit an enemy.
You can say you swung your shovel at the dwarf, but I can't see how you would get there so quickly undetected.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:58 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48  Next