The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:55 am

Forum rules

Anyone is free to post new topics here now. However please limit yourself to 3 maximum posts of your own per month, and absolutely NO debate topics!

Also please be mindful of what articles others post and try to show some variety. Posting multiple articles that are too similar could disinterest people from your topic.

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Police handcuff 6-year-old student in Georgia 

What

Quote:
Police in Georgia defended their decision Tuesday to handcuff and arrest a 6-year-old elementary student after the school called to report a juvenile had assaulted a principal and was damaging school property.

"The child was then placed in handcuffs for her safety and the officer proceeded to bring her down to the police station," said Chief Dray Swicord.
Despite the girl's behavior, her family said police should not have been involved.

Next up, man under the username Dr.Enforcicle tries to kill himself.
Gets stuck inside drawer for 4 hours, more after this word from our sponsor.

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Well, if some-one was assaulted, the police should have been involved for the safety of the principal, and the girl, which they did. I see nothing wrong with the decision, it's only to protect her from casing further harm to people, and herself, the parents obviously have a problem with their child that they either cannot do anything about, whether it be medical, or just because they are lazy parents who aren't fit for parenting, this is the first time I've heard of a 6 year old assaulting a principal for real. I say the decision brought was the right one. It's not like she has life in prison.

Candace Ruff wrote:
"I don't think she misbehaved to the point where she should have been handcuffed and taken downtown to the police department,"

She bloody assaulted a principal, that's beyond misbehaving you blind Aunt.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm a 30 year old principal that got his a** kicked by a 6 year old kindergartner.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Prince Marth wrote:
I'm a 30 year old principal that got his a** kicked by a 6 year old kindergartner.

Those popsicle sticks man, those popsicle sticks.

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:12 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Prince Marth wrote:
Cause obviously defending yourself against such a small child couldn't POSSIBLY hurt the child and/or break several regulations present in the school system. Having said that, I understand the need for bringing the police, MAYBE even handcuffs, but that's already a big maybe. But taking her to the police station? No way, that's just uncalled for. Seriously, I know she was being a little brat and all, but being taken to a strange place filled with men with guns, while you're BOUND and have nobody you know around you? Would f*** a kid up, man.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Hakker wrote:
Prince Marth wrote:
Cause obviously defending yourself against such a small child couldn't POSSIBLY hurt the child and/or break several regulations present in the school system. Having said that, I understand the need for bringing the police, MAYBE even handcuffs, but that's already a big maybe. But taking her to the police station? No way, that's just uncalled for. Seriously, I know she was being a little brat and all, but being taken to a strange place filled with men with guns, while you're BOUND and have nobody you know around you? Would f*** a kid up, man.

My bad, I tend to not finish my posts.
I was going to put, "If I was him, I wouldn't want my name in the article neither."

Anywho, here's the picture of the girl:
Honestly, I blame the parents.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Hakker wrote:
Prince Marth wrote:

She wasn't put in a holding or Jail cell, if that's worth anything, but they couldn't let her stay there obviously, she could have done more damage, she even tried resisting the police when they tried to calm her down.

Term wrote:

Kuro Kagami wrote:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Prince Marth wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Prince Marth wrote:

My bad, I tend to not finish my posts.
I was going to put, "If I was him, I wouldn't want my name in the article neither."

Anywho, here's the picture of the girl:
Honestly, I blame the parents.

oh, she's black
completely justified

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
I lived in Georgia. s*** like that happens ALL the time. Well, just it's girl fighting girl. s*** gets bloody, mate. Hair ripped out, chunks of flesh ripped out from manicured nails... All that. Straight punches to the face. * Shivers*

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

That's brutal. Here it's only the guys that get into fights, and nothing bad happens, there's always some random mofo who will break it up. I don't think there's a single guy at our school who hasn't gotten into any type of fight. Seeing as I'm a peer mediator at school, I've broken up at least 10 fights with the younger years. Last time they fought over who got to sit in a certain chair, shows you the mentality of people huh?

The worst fight fight I've seen, is one I broke up. One guy was bleeding under the eye socket, and the other was punched in the chin twice. The only fight I've seen for a girl was literally a b**** off. I saw some-one trying to break it up, and they started slapping him. It was fun to watch.

Term wrote:

Kuro Kagami wrote:

Last edited by Cactus on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Yeah, hormones to much for them, eh?

Anyway, I don't really get into fights. But if I see someone doing something not acceptable, they can expect a blunt force straight to the stomach. I may be small, but I strike fear into those around me.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Nixter wrote:
Yeah, hormones to much for them, eh?

Anyway, I don't really get into fights. But if I see someone doing something not acceptable, they can expect a blunt force straight to the stomach. I may be small, but I strike fear into those around me.

I don't have much physical strength, but it doesn't take much to piss someone off in my school. the fight I got in once got triggered when I accidentally hit someone with a piece of paper I threw into the bin, had a guy the size of a bear charge at me, I put a chair in front of him and he fell over it. Teacher then proceeded to call the principal. I don't like thinking about what he could have done to me if he got a hold of me. *shudder*

Term wrote:

Kuro Kagami wrote:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Chairs are quite useful.

But, yeah. I don't like when others are being picked on or talked behind their back, it pains me to see someone who is being ridiculed for no reason.
That's the only time where I get physical. I did break up my share of fights, too. Also, I prevented them from happening. In fact, in grade one, there was two kids who where fighting over a soccer ball, the teacher called up me to settle this. I picked up the ball, and saw there was a black marker print on it, I said, "Hey, none of you wants a ball with pink marker stain, do you?" The first kid said, "Ew, no way!" The other one said, "Actually, it's black." So I gave him the ball. I was rewarded with a cookie from the teacher. :D

Good times, good times.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Nixter wrote:
Chairs are quite useful.

But, yeah. I don't like when others are being picked on or talked behind their back, it pains me to see someone who is being ridiculed for no reason.
That's the only time where I get physical. I did break up my share of fights, too. Also, I prevented them from happening. In fact, in grade one, there was two kids who where fighting over a soccer ball, the teacher called up me to settle this. I picked up the ball, and saw there was a black marker print on it, I said, "Hey, none of you wants a ball with pink marker stain, do you?" The first kid said, "Ew, no way!" The other one said, "Actually, it's black." So I gave him the ball. I was rewarded with a cookie from the teacher. :D

Good times, good times.

Lol, that's pretty funny.
I remember a kid tried to give me five dollars for stopping a bully from punching him, I told him to keep his money.
I got chosen to be one of the peer mediators for my year, I get merits and s*** like that for every 5 fights I stop, I'm getting them more often now. One really dumb fight was a guy put a soaked cotton bud on a guys hair, the guy thought it was a peice of chewie and tried to absolutely murder the poor guy. Took about 5 people to drag the guy off him. I remember he whacked he in the thigh when I tried to break it up, so I kicked him in the shin, helped drag him off a little. I don't think he's too happy with me now.

Term wrote:

Kuro Kagami wrote:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Nixter wrote:
I lived in Georgia. s*** like that happens ALL the time. Well, just it's girl fighting girl. s*** gets bloody, mate. Hair ripped out, chunks of flesh ripped out from manicured nails... All that. Straight punches to the face. * Shivers*

cat fights can be f*** horrifying

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next