The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:57 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Zach wrote:

Who made that?
And yes, I laughed a bit.

I did, just then.

Karin's not even good for fan service, even with that cleveage the exposed abdomen and the short skirt who really gives a f***?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:38 am

Waifu: You!
crown clown wrote:
Don't you realise how many bites there are on karin?
There are even bites on her chest! :wee:

And?

I don't get you, so what if people bit her chest?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 am

Currently Playing: None
You just don't get what i mean,there are bites all over her body,the reason why sasuke can go on so fast is because he heals fast and karin is the reason why sasuke can go on so fast even though i don't like her

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 am

Judging by the spoilers...
It seems that hidden Uchiha tecnique has the power to paralyize Susano, Danzo can summon some freaky deeky Elephant monster who beats Sasuke around. Karin interves enough to throw a few kunai and Danzo caught one (Thanks a lot yet again Karin XD) and prepared to finish Sasuke off, but Sasuke pulled off his hand guard and apparently he still has those seals on his arms, and released a Chidori blade of something that stabbed right through Danzo.

I think it's safe to assume Danzo might be beaten this time... Just feeling it

It's funny, I always thought Sasuke lost those seals after he lost his Curse Mark

Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:56 am

Didn't it also stab through Sasuke?

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 am

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Ziku is a little inaccurate, he probably only looked at the pictures and didn't read..

Danzo's forbidden jutsu, izanagi, allows any damage, including death, to be mearly a dream. I didn't quite understand it but it seems the users eye can never be opened again once its used which is why Danzo is using the Sharingan on his arm. One closes each minute. Eventually Danzo summons a Baku and it starts sucking things in. Sasuke has no trouble enduring it. Eventually Sasuke reveals some seals on his wrist and gets a chidori sword prepared. Danzo gets a Kunai. They charge at each other and it ends with what appears to be they stabbed each other though.

This Danzo may or may not have been a genjutsu and from the picture it almost looks like Danzo missed and stabbed into the area between Sasuke's side and arm, under the armpit. Not sure though.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Azure Flame wrote:
Ziku is a little inaccurate, he probably only looked at the pictures and didn't read..

Danzo's forbidden jutsu, izanagi, allows any damage, including death, to be mearly a dream. I didn't quite understand it but it seems the users eye can never be opened again once its used which is why Danzo is using the Sharingan on his arm. One closes each minute. Eventually Danzo summons a Baku and it starts sucking things in. Sasuke has no trouble enduring it. Eventually Sasuke reveals some seals on his wrist and gets a chidori sword prepared. Danzo gets a Kunai. They charge at each other and it ends with what appears to be they stabbed each other though.

This Danzo may or may not have been a genjutsu and from the picture it almost looks like Danzo missed and stabbed into the area between Sasuke's side and arm, under the armpit. Not sure though.

There weren't any translations when i read it and I can't read Japanese.

Well, that change a lot I suppose, but I think THIS Danzo is still finished... The manga tends to do this. If the killing is done on the last page, that's usually it.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Ah, you probably saw the chapter before it got translated, when people just throw it out there. That's understandable.

I can almost guarantee he isn't dead. Want to know why? He still has atleast 3 sharingan left for his izanagi before he runs out (and their might be more). He could've have just izanagi'd (....) the attack right?

PS3 Info:

Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Azure Flame wrote:
Ah, you probably saw the chapter before it got translated, when people just throw it out there. That's understandable.

I can almost guarantee he isn't dead. Want to know why? He still has atleast 3 sharingan left for his izanagi before he runs out (and their might be more). He could've have just izanagi'd (....) the attack right?

Whered you read!? Link?

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm
YIM WWW

I get mine from

http://anime-and-manga.info.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

The An Hero of Time wrote:

Sweet. Thanks.

edit: Thats cool and all but id prefer a translated version x-x.

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm
YIM WWW

either he didnt hit one of sasuke's vital spot, or sasuke miraculously learned izanagi at the last second. (i say this because of the closeup on his eye on the last page) sense the eye the on danzou's face is recovering, he only has 1 izanagi left. so maybe sasuke also used it so he can get rid of Danzou's last eye and will finally take one of itachi's eyes when he kills him. Sasuke is a main character, kishi wouldnt kill him yet.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 am
YIM WWW

What you said was incredibly improbable.
And maybe not now, but Sasuke will die eventually in the series, thats a give in.

edit: Its translated now. Yeah, 99% sure Danzo is alive still, he had one sharingan left for Kuzanagi and had to use it on that attack. Sasuke probably got stabbed but no where fatal.

PS3 Info:

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Did Sasuke has mengeikyo sharingan activated on the last page?

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 pm
YIM WWW

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
[NU] wrote:
Did Sasuke has mengeikyo sharingan activated on the last page?

Yup.
What an epic double bladed impale to both of them, Danzo broke Susano'o, Hmm, which one's going to die? They're both pretty critical with the blade through eachother's bodies.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 146  Next