The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:46 pm

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MG census 2016 
Site Admin

Name:Ray fletcher
Aliases: Eriko
Place of birth: Selma
Years active on MG: 10
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: N/A
Favorite video game(s): Gears of war, Monster hunter,Mario/Zelda games to keep it short
Favorite electronic(s): The ones that play my video games
Are video games art: Some
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Can’t go wrong with Queen and Static X but my taste in music is very open
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Harry potter potter,Dark tower, Berserk if it counts but it’s been a while since I’ve read them
Favorite movie(s): December just passed so It’s a wonderful life always seems to stick with you.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Currently The walking dead and game of thrones
Favorite food(s): Pizza
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This
When's the last time you got warned: What’s a warning ?
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Myself
Other members of MG that you appreciate:Should really get this updated. Current friend list: Blue CardCaptor Sakura Deciton_Reven Geno Hakker King of Squids Kyzak Mr. Shoop Psycho Red rex Scott Shaske Sirtopeia spikeman Steven Tifa Zero Zero Insanity Ziku...
Who's your waifu fam: hmm dunno
Favorite website(s) other than MG: Pirate ba…. Game news sites like game informer
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: All of it
How's your day going today: Can’t complain
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: Things happened no point in trying to change it
What would you change about MG: Bring back all the people who left for good :(
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: KEEP ALL THE GOLD!

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Term wrote:
Dephius wrote:
Name: Ahmad (was changed from Ahmed due to a birth certificate error last year)
Hold up ahmad I want to hear this story

I was born Ahmad Khurshid, my passport read Ahmed Khursheed, which is what I put on everything since I could write my name. Passport expired last year and I got a court order to change it back.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Name: Carlos
Aliases: 194, CaKi
Place of birth: Coyhaique, Chile (far, far away)
Years active on MG: about 5?
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: tson
Favorite video game(s): Cave Story, DKCR3D, the whole Layton saga.
Favorite electronic(s): My laptop for life. Oh, and the original Moto G.
Are video games art: Do you actively search for art as a pastime? Do you actively search for videogames as a pastime? If you answer was not the same for both, then you only want videogames to be art so you can say you actually consume art lol.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): Queen, STP, some Latin music as well. Also Tom Brier. And myself of course.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Narnia. I loved the universe, but not all books are so great.
Favorite movie(s): Frozen Nausicaa, Layton and the Eternal Diva, King's Speech, Frozen.
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): I don't really watch either.
Favorite food(s): Lasagna
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: Music!
When's the last time you got warned: I've never been warned in these forums.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: Mods suck lol. I like TOWK tho.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Tid, Steven, Refurin, most lead devs, Brik, DJ Wiz, and the long-gone Xyless.
Who's your waifu fam: Athena Cykes. We'll run together soon.
Favorite website(s) other than MG: dev slack. Slack as a whole tbh. xkcd and Coding Horror are great as well.
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Getting my programmer's degree and leaving home.
How's your day going today: Slow and steady.
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: That time dad collapsed into psych emergency.
What would you change about MG: Bring back people to play Mafia with :(
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: I'm not sure. I didn't like the idea anyway.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: It's time to get stuff done. After 2 years of hard work I'm this close to finally get what I want, and then to discover the answers I'm looking for.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:41 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: GBomber465
Currently Playing: SSF2, Project M and Phoenix Wright
Name: Gabriel
Aliases: GBomber465, MasterHandG465, G
Place of birth: Brazil
Years active on MG: Notactive on a full year yet, so 10 months
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: LilMac on anthers
Favorite video game(s): Phoenix Wright series.
Favorite electronic(s): Nintendo DS
Are video games art: Sure, why not?
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): I don't have a favorite one specifically.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Favorite movie(s): Big Hero 6
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): The Amazing World of Gumball
Favorite food(s): Hot Dogs
What's the last thing you posted on the internet:A reply on the ssf2 speculation thread.
When's the last time you got warned: Hmm... I never got warned once.
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: I never talked to the mods, but I appreciate Geno's work.
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Steven, TheRealHeroOfWinds and Lisnovski.
Who's your waifu fam: I... don't have one...
Favorite website(s) other than MG: DeviantArt and Youtube
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Improvement on my pixel art and the regular stuff, like school.
How's your day going today: It's pretty rainy...
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: that time when some school colleagues decided to put torture clips from deep web into their halloween homework. Seriously, it was traumatizing as heck. :cry:
What would you change about MG: I'd put a notification warning, similar to the SmashBoards one.
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: well, I don't know what this forum gold is for, but I'd give 400 to Steven.
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: Maybe 99% of the people here don't know who I am due to the fact that I didn't show myself outside the 'Pixels and Sprites' section too often...

Check out my sprite gallery: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41157

Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:03 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
Steven wrote:
Sage of Pixels wrote:
Name: Jarelle

Also, You will know my name this year. :3

It's Jarelle, apparently?

lmao. I meant to put remember.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Currently Playing: 3ds
0xC2 wrote:
Favorite movie(s): Frozen Nausicaa, Layton and the Eternal Diva, King's Speech, Frozen.

wait a sec, theres a professor layton movie?

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:25 pm

an animated one, yeah

Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
it's pretty cute. i remember enjoying it

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:05 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Awesome12 wrote:
0xC2 wrote:

wait a sec, theres a professor layton movie?

Fun fact, it's considered part of the series' canon (and the events on it are directly referenced in Azran Legacy, the last Layton game).

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:08 pm
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Name: Lucas (but everyone calls me Jimmy so!)
Aliases: Jimmy, tson, the silence of ...etc
Place of birth: lathrup village, mi
Years active on MG: EIGHT WHAT THE FU**
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: not counting slack it'd be geno
Favorite video game(s): ummm bayonetta, smash 64, pokemon crystal, mother 3, dead or alive 5...
Favorite electronic(s): i love my smart watch
Are video games art: i think they can be, but i think calling a call of duty game art would be blasphemous. this is kind of the reason why i want to design/program video games as a career bc when i played mother 3 i realized that video games have the ability to affect and influence people in a very deep way, and i feel like shigesato itoi is one of the few people that are really tapping into the full potential of that capability.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): ariana grande, zedd, melanie martinez, azealia banks, troye sivan
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): i did not read a book in the entire year of 2015 somehow so i feel that i cannot answer this question
Favorite movie(s): anything with chloe grace moretz bc i am straight for her
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): mr. robot hands down
Favorite food(s): fuego taki and california breakfast crunchwraps from taco bell
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: nudes
When's the last time you got warned: september 2010 who knows why
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: ummm
Other members of MG that you appreciate: i appreciate everyone honestly i feel like i grew up with you all
Who's your waifu fam: ((((geno))))
Favorite website(s) other than MG: this is a weird question, i feel like everything i do on the computer is mg related now. uh. i quite like music.google.com i guess music is pretty important .
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: ugh i'm scared to turn 20 and not be a teen anymore i have tons
How's your day going today: i took 2 years off of school and today was my first day in college and i want to kms bc i work so much that i have to do a weeks worth of work in a day help
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: whoever decided that high school would exist should pay by never being born
What would you change about MG: i wish the stigma of being rude to new users/less-liked users didn't exist bc it's honestly cancerous and makes everyone look bad
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to:ok yea we should bring back forum gold i'd run events to give it away or somethin
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: i cant wait to f*** release ssf2 beta. i am so done working on ssf2 beta. it is annoying i want to get done with it so i can spend time with my boyfriend and get ample amounts of sleep and do good in school.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:51 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
tson wrote:
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): azealia banks

Delete this

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:34 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Geno wrote:
tson wrote:

Delete this

inb4 "Geno abuses his powers" thread

I do the cha cha like a sissy girl

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Geno wrote:
tson wrote:

Delete this

i like ha music not ha attitude sis

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 pm

MGN Username: Lisnovski1
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Waifu: Myself
Name: Lucas Ramos
Aliases: Lisnovski
Place of birth: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Years active on MG: 1 and a half
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: Zero Insanity
Favorite video game(s): Buck Bumble (Yes, I play this thing) Smash Bros 3DS
Favorite electronic(s): I like toasters
Are video games art: Maybe, I'm not sure
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): I don't listen to Music
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): I don't like to read books
Favorite movie(s): Inside Out
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Nichijou
Favorite food(s): Rice Balls.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: A Happy Birthday message to my Gf
When's the last time you got warned: I don't remember exactly when it was but I think it was 10 months ago
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: tson, Zero Insanity
Other members of MG that you appreciate: All of the Spriters
Who's your waifu fam: :pikachu: wat
Favorite website(s) other than MG: DeviantArt, Youtube, Facebook (Maybe)
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Nintendo to be succesful again
How's your day going today: Very Good
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: I don't know
What would you change about MG: Nothing
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to: a forum what?
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I can't draw humans

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:52 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Name: Thomas Gagnier
Aliases: Thomas Terminator, x2WiN
Place of birth: The Land Before Trains (Newport, WA)
Years active on MG: 5
The last member of MG you spoke with outside of MG, if applicable: ElvisDitto
Favorite video game(s): Smash Bros, Mother 3, any Mario/Zelda/Pokemon game, Yoshi's Story, Yoshi's Island, F-Zero X, Rivals of Aether.
Favorite electronic(s):Anything that plays my video games and music.
Are video games art: I consider it art. It shows an interactive story that typically looks
like a masterpiece.
Favorite musician(s)/artist(s)/band(s): 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Green Day, Five Finger Death Punch, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, pretty much all classical music/heavy metal or in a video game.
Favorite book(s)/novel(s): Dark Tower series, Ender series, and there's a few more that I can't think of off the top of my head.
Favorite movie(s): Toy Story, 12 Rounds, Gone in 60 Seconds, Wreck-It Ralph
Favorite television show(s)/anime(s): Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, Dragon Ball Z.
Favorite food(s): I'll eat anything that's served in front of me.
What's the last thing you posted on the internet: This post
When's the last time you got warned: Like...5 years ago?
Moderators/admins that you appreciate: All of them do their jobs remarkably well ;D
Other members of MG that you appreciate: Everyone that used to be in the Mafia group (you know who you are ;D), ElvisDitto, Cactus, Zero Insanity, Turbo, and the bros in the Slack chat (you also know who you are ;D)
Who's your waifu fam:Peach is my waifu
Favorite website(s) other than MG: S@20, Smashboards, Aetherboards and Craigslist.
What are you looking forward to that's happening in the next year: Hopefully having my court fees paid off... Plus Zelda U and a few other games.
How's your day going today: Going alright I guess? lol
If you could erase one event from history forever, which one would it be: I couldn't. Erasing an event would be erasing a lesson learned.
What would you change about MG: MAFIA REVIVAL ;D
If you had forum gold, how much forum gold would you give/who would you give your forum gold to:I'd give some to my closest friends on here (Mainly ElvisDitto, ZI and Cactus)
This space is reserved for anything at all you would like to add to your form. Any additional information or anything you are interested in sharing, please post here: I'm MG's original train.

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:47 am
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next