The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 pm

[ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
The Light in the Darkness 

OOC: OH! I thought that was Hakker telling how the Darkness attack James' squad.

"Who is there?" James yells while facing the other way. Agale goes and grabs a blue slick rifle like weapon. Behind Agale, comes a man with two of the gun-like weapons. He tosses James one.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:35 pm
Site Moderator

"And then you ran away into hiding, I suppose Maat is dead?"
Koro added.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:35 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
"He was literally the first line against the Darkness." Hakker replied, stretching as he suddenly shut the chest, moving to sit on top of it. "What do you really want?"

There was no response, just a second, more forceful knock. This one sounded more like someone was banging his fist against the door.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:49 pm

"Karter, open the door alertly and inwards." James tells the man. Karter quickly does it and hops back in front of the door. James turns around as the other two aim their weapons at the door entrance. "Who are you?" Karter asks.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 pm
Site Moderator

"What happen to Darkness?"
Koro asked.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:05 pm
Legendary Ghost

A lone man entered through the door, dressed in ragged robes which hid his whole body from sight. "Hmpf, is this supposed to be the 'new Federation of Red Mages'? Pathetic."

Hakker shrugged. "Why you asking me, I haven't been keeping track, and I don't plan to start anytime soon."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:34 pm

James' and Agale's eyes grow wide, "Who are you?" They both say at the same time. James gets into an even firmer stance, "Who are you? What do you want, and how exactly did you find our hidden under ground base?" Agale jumps in, "I'm sorry sir, I forgot to activate the shield." "With you making misstakes like this, is making it harder to rebuild this orginaization, Agale!" James, angry as noticable says this to Agale, but keeps his focus on the man.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:50 am
Site Moderator

Koro sighed.

"Well, atleast you're still alive."

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 am
Site Admin

Delilah shrugged and continued to the next town, she looked over her shoulders warily in case that man was there again, something about him gave her the shivers. She walked beside the road instead of directly in the middle, she was worried that someone would race down the road in a carriage. Delilah also kept her ears open as well she did not want to be jumped by a group of thieves, it would only slow her down even more. She gazed up at the sky it was a little past noon and very hot, she hoped that she would reach the town before nightfall.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
The elemental goes around the chest and next to Hakker Looking up at him. It's oval eyes now had a downwards slant on the outside, as if it was sad.

ooc: As rowdy can't talk when he is this forum, the two yellow eyes on the elemental's head are large ovals, kinda like those you would find on a chibi drawing. and they do the same expressions. ex. slanted down to the outside for sad, slanted down on the inside for anger, one bigger than the other for confused, both bigger than normal for excitement, both in a ^ for happiness.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Site Moderator

Nwol stopped meditating and teleported to his own private domain, within the void itself. Here he could observe things once more. Constantly watching. He would not be left out in the dark.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:17 pm

Currently Playing: Vanquish
OOC: I've updated Deus' bio so a but don't worry not many things have changed. here it is..
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2928

Deus closed his eyes, and silverly glowing markings appeared on his shadowy body, he started to read the emotions of the people in the bubbles....
" Fear, Vengeance, Longing, Hatred, Sadness, and Curisosity." Deus said calmly, as the markings on his body disapeared faintly, "And it seems I am being watched..." he stated as the bubbles he had formed disintagrated.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:54 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker grunted, leaning his head back. "You haven't been waiting around for me to pass by for nothing, so get to the damn point and tell me what you want."

The robed man turned to James. "So, your the leader of this pathetic excuse of a Federation? Don't make me laugh."

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
The elemental blinks and growls As it dives into the ground following hakker's energy trail.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:12 pm
Site Moderator

Nwol saw the meetining going on. He decided he would invite himself in. He disapeared from the void and reappeared in a shadowy corner of the room. He made his prescence known, the room became colder and overall, it could simply be felt he was there, a change in the air, subtle, but sitll there.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:12 pm
 [ 507 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next