The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:28 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Koshindo Konome 

I'm new at this so here i go

Name:Koshindo Konome (also known as KK)
Apperence: Short White hair. Brown eyes. Light skin. Wears: A black sleevless shirt, Black ninja pants with yellow stripes on them, Ninja greeves
Height and weight: 5feet and 11 inches weigh 163 pounds
Weapon of choice: Dagger, Twin swords, and shovel
Skills, Fast in General and Very Sneaky
Battle Style: He uses quick movements to confuse his opponents and then attackes.
Personalitiy: Headstrong, Ignorance, impatient, usually like to do things alone.
Other: has a sweet tooth especially for cake, loves to hit his pillow when angry,and Like to climb things of great height.
Back Story: Koshindo was trained by a ninja master all his life, but Koshindo was impatient with his master for his boring ways of teaching. So one day he decided to leave the dojo and teach himself faster and better. he's travel over distant lands facing anyone he meets to improve his skills. Koshindo has used lots of weapon but the most important weapon he truly treasures is the shovel of his land given by his parents when he left to train. Although Koshindo enjoys the life he has right now he sometimes wonder what would of happened if he had stayed with his sensei.

so how did i do? :sweat:

Last edited by Blood on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Site Moderator

Believeblood wrote:

Name:Koshindo Konome (also known as KK)
Appearance: White hair How long?. Brown eyes. Light skin. Wears: A black sleeveless shirt, Black ninja pants with yellow stripes on them, Ninja greaves
Height and weight: 5feet and 11 inches weigh 110 pounds Do people at his height and age weight that little?
Weapon of choice: Dagger, Twin swords, and shovel
Skills, Fast in General and Very Sneaky Err, about fighting ability?
Personality: Headstrong, Ignorance, and impatient Maybe in sentences, and dealing with how he reacts to others
Other: has a sweet tooth especially for cake, loves to hit his pillow when angry,and Like to climb things of great height.
Back Story: Koshindo was trained by a ninja master all his life, but Koshindo was impatient with his master for his boring ways of teaching. So one day he decided to leave the dojo and teach himself faster and better. he's travel over distant lands facing anyone he meets to improve his skills. Koshindo has used lots of weapon but the most important weapon he truly treasures is the shovel of his land given by his parents when he left to train. Although Koshindo enjoys the life he has right now he sometimes wonder what would of happened if he had stayed with his sensei.

Pretty meh, don't feel like looking at the bio.

Last edited by Green Mage on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Believeblood wrote:

Name:Koshindo Konome (also known as KK) Wut? I swear, Kyzak will go on Jap name rage soon.
Apperence: White hair. Brown eyes. Light skin. Wears: A black sleevless shirt, Black ninja pants with yellow stripes on them, Ninja greeves Ninja is a bit overused, but I guess I can let it slide.
Height and weight: 5feet and 11 inches weigh 110 pounds Whoa, 110? Is he anorexic? A good weight for someone that age is about 160-170
Weapon of choice: Dagger, Twin swords, and shovel I think shovel should count more as an item
Skills, Fast in General and Very Sneaky Like Green mage, I'm pretty sure this is battle skills, though I don't use "skills" in my characters, so I wouldn't know.
Personalitiy: Headstrong, Ignorance, and impatient More info maybe? It needs way more depth, like a paragraph at least. With the info you gave, it's similar to not really giving any info at all.
Back Story: Koshindo was trained by a ninja master all his life, but Koshindo was impatient with his master for his boring ways of teaching. So one day he decided to leave the dojo and teach himself faster and better. he's travel over distant lands facing anyone he meets to improve his skills. Koshindo has used lots of weapon but the most important weapon he truly treasures is the shovel of his land given by his parents when he left to train. Although Koshindo enjoys the life he has right now he sometimes wonder what would of happened if he had stayed with his sensei. Once again, Ninja is a bit overused. Might want to try for a longer story, perhaps two paragraphs and detail on his life as an apprentice, what he did, etc.

Improve in the areas marked with criticism.

Last edited by A Cat on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Whimmy, that wasn't Sayo

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 pm
YIM WWW

Captain Blueballs wrote:
Whimmy, that wasn't Sayo

Good god Whimms...
Have you gone blind!?

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Captain Blueballs wrote:
Whimmy, that wasn't Sayo

f***, I wasn't reading the names.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 am

i edit it alittle

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:51 pm

lock :lock:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 am
 [ 8 posts ]