The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:51 pm

[ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
The Line of War. [first beta] 

"Me? Heartless? That's a laugh. If anything, I am one of the heartless herders. And you must be one of the intruders. Normally I don't like to take down pretty girls, but I'm afraid I'm under orders to protect this.."Heartless", though you can barely call it that." Axel said, throwing his chakrams at the chains, and thus breaking them. The giant heartless roared angrily, finally getting it's fill of death.

(If you didn't have that flaregun, you'd be so screwed right now. Axel plus Nobody. Holy crap.)

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
"As you are all aware, we are in a full-out war with the Keyblade Wielders. You were all rated best of the best in our tests, and you have proved yourself to be such. But now, I ask you, my friends, are you ready?" Kyzak said, his entire body hidden with the black cloak. "Are you ready to truly be one of us?" Kyzak asked, placing his hands on his sword hilts and waiting for a reply. They were all standing in the main chamber of a base on The World That Never Was, accompanied by thirteen figures, all in black cloaks, hiding their appearances.

"Ready?" Belthazar questioned, in his mind. "As ready as I'll ever be, not like I have anything better to do." "Yeah, whatever." Belthazar said with a shrug. "Best of the best my a**, half the people here can't do a damn thing."

(( You didn't reply to that... Right, Kyzak? ))

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:46 pm

(I don't often keep an eye on this topic, I mostly do the stat stuff. Besides, you're a bit late, if you'll read the first few pages. I could probably set you up, however.)

Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 pm

(( I hate you. I'm not reading, dammit. ))

Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:10 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
"Have it your way" She replied, flipping backwards to make way for the newly released beast. I'd take one but both would be a death sentence.. tugging the flaregun from her belts, twirling it into her grip, finger readily in the trigger, she pointed the round barrel upwards and pulled. The brightly lit flare shooting upwards through the broken window pane and into the skies above. Nifty.. she thought, as her free hand tugged a blade from its sheath and held it counter balanced in front of her, preparing herself.

OOC: eh if this wasn't stat based @.e;

Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Kurae & Sylvia===

Around the corner were two SeeD members in a fight with a Garden Faculty, who seemed to be holding a Keyblade. Not far from the fight laid a third SeeD member, his hand still tightly clenched around his sword as he remained unmoving. The first two were definately having a hard time with the Garden Faculty, both looking like they could fall at any moment.

===Nini & Kyzak===

Irvine was the first to spot the flare. "Zell!" He exclaimed, jumping on top of the heads of two Shadow heartless, motioning for the other to come to him.

The brawler noticed the flare together with the signal by Irvine, nodding as he launched himself off the ground, straight towards the sharpshooter, who in turn caught him and flung him directly towards the flare.

Seifer cursed as he himself saw the flare, turning away from the Heartless assaulting him, figuring it be best if he used his Gummi Ship to get there as quickly as possible.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 pm
Site Admin

"Looks like I'm not the only one who wants that keyblade" said Sylvia to Zephyr, she helped him off of the broom and leaned on it like a walking stick, she shrugged. "Oh well, if they beat the garden faculty...which I'm most sure they won't, we can get them. If they don't win the garden faculty will have already used up his energy" She got ready to watch the outcome of the battle but her conscience wouldn't give her peace, she sighed "Do you guys think we should go....help them?"

Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:49 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"They don't appear to be faring too well..." Kurae said, while watching the two feebly try to fight. "They don't have much of a chance. I think we should help." he said, deciding it was the course of action to be taken. He brought out his staff, hoping one of the other two would make the first strike. 'This might be a challenge.' he thought, knowing that if two SeeD members were struggling, this guy may be tough.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:00 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Kurae & Sylvia===

The two SeeD members continued to battle the Garden Faculty, until they, by a suprising stroke of luck and teamwork, managed to trap the Keyblade between their two Gunblades and pulled with all of their remaining might, sending the weapon flying into the thick forest not far from the walkable path.

The Garden Faculty cursed, grabbing both of the SeeD members by the head and bashing them against eachother before beginning to run away, in the general direction of the Keyblade.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 pm
Site Admin

"The chase is on" she said while hopping onto her broom, she smiled mischievously, and pointed at the other SeeD members "Just in case they feel that they want the keyblade" violet sparks shot from her fingers and spun around them like a glowing cocoon. Instead of the SeeD members there were little turtles in their places "Don't worry by sunrise you'll be back to normal" she said zooming towards where she thought the keyblade was, not noticing if Zephyr and Kurae were somewhere behind her. She laughed to herself "Nothing like a little Maleficent transformation magic"

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm

“I have an idea to get the keyblade, hopefully without having to exchange a single blow,” I say telepathically to Sylvia, “Distraction. Crude, but it might do the trick.”

I focus on a bush a fair distance away from the keyblade and magically project my voice from there. Since the garden faculty never heard my voice before, he’ll probably not make the connection that the voice actually came from me.

“Hey, over here!” my voice says from the bushes. Here’s hoping the garden faculty can’t tell that it’s illusory.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:20 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Sylvia & Zephyr===

Monsters moved out of the way to avoid the witch, the sound of the broom being unfamiliar to them and causing them some distress as they feared it might be a bigger, more dangerous monster.

In the distance, the Garden Faculty was battling his way through monster after monster as he tried to reach the Keyblade, which had gotten stuck into a tree not far from his current position. He heard the voice, but ignored it, caught up fighting a strange, plantlike monster.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Well, that works, too…

Hm… Heh, I wonder how that guy is doing. Maybe he’d be willing to accept a little… compromise…

*OOC: How IS the garden faculty doing in the battle against the monster?*

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:37 pm
Site Admin

She saw him fighting a plant beast, she opened her right hand so her palm faced the plant and held onto the broom with her left hand "Fire" she yelled and a ball of fire hurled itself at the plant. "Dang I have a feeling I'm going to regret this" she mumbled to herself.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 pm

I hope I’m not out of range for this. I try sending out a message to Sylvia. “He’ll owe you a debt now for helping him. Remember that. And remind HIM of that if you have to, when the battle is over!” I give her a little smirk to go along with my words.

I run toward the scene of the battle, to join in if the two of them need my help.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:56 pm
 [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next