The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Anime Disscussion 
Site Admin

New Name

To avoid confusion

,title should be more then enough , have something anime related = discusstions

Quote:
GTO

I barely got around to finishing it

anyone else watch it ?

I hate when A good show ends :(

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:26 pm

An anime for lulz

I hate twelve year olds, made me remove the Spy's exploding head
-Curly Brace

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 pm

Location: Boston Sex: All the time Underwear: Boxers Squirtle: F&@! yeah!
Why is it that you've watched every anime in existence?

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Where did you acquire GTO? I would like to acquire the whole series too.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 am
Site Admin

I watch it at crunchy roll

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:37 pm

f***! I hate streaming videos...

Guess I'll have to torrent.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 am

Phratt wrote:

Seriously! Who has that kind of time?

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:42 pm
Site Admin

Phratt wrote:

Thats my goal .... almost there :P

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:35 am

Ray fletcher wrote:
Phratt wrote:

How many you got so far, I got about 80.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:54 am

Ray fletcher wrote:
Phratt wrote:

:shock: That's quite a goal.
Japan has thousands of them.
Good luck. ;)

Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:14 am

brendenBAXRLY wrote:
Ray fletcher wrote:
Phratt wrote:

:shock: That's quite a goal.
Japan has thousands of them.
Good luck. ;)

Tr00 dat.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 am

Onizuka. I never gt tired of that guy. Wasn't there a live action of it?

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm
Site Admin

Kfire wrote:
Onizuka. I never gt tired of that guy. Wasn't there a live action of it?

I dun no I'll have to check

*NAME CHANGE* I don't really want to make hundreds of topics in here so I'll discuss some recent animes ect. I finished and you can post your thoughts on them

Last 2-3 days

*Sumomomo momomo
Summary
Koushi Inuzuka wants to be a prosecutor. He has excellent grades, good morals and is very popular. However, his father is a talented martial artist who wants Koushi to follow in his footsteps, and he is hiding an important secret! When Koushi was younger, he was betrothed to the daughter of his father’s rival: Momoko, the strongest bride in the world! She’s cute, devoted, and a talented martial artist; and with Koushi’s father’s blessing, she is now the newest member of the Inuzuka household – much to Koushi’s dismay! Now, all Koushi wants to do is live a normal life and become a great prosecutor… but with two martial artists to deal with, can he keep his path – and sanity – intact?
Comment
Although pretty funny I was a bit disappointed in the fact that

Koushi's awaking of his powers wasn't really shown in depth

*Vampire knight Guilty First season summary considering this second season will show spoilers
Summary
Cross Academy is a school with a difference: in a unique and experimental setup designed by the headmaster, it has a Day Class consisting of ordinary humans and a Night Class filled with vampires. Yuki Cross and her friend Zero Kiryu are school prefects whose job it is to make sure the secret of the Night Class is always safe; they patrol the school grounds at night and supervise the switchover of classes at dawn and dusk to prevent any 'accidents' from happening. While Zero is suspicious of vampires and hates the idea of sharing the same space as them, Yuki admires the Night Class for their beauty and sophistication; she is especially intrigued by their charming leader, Kaname, because he once saved her life. However, as Yuki quickly learns, not all vampires are amiable like the Night Class, and as terrible events unfold, Yuki must ask herself whether in a world where vampires are the hunters and humans are the prey, peaceful coexistence can really be achieved.

Comment
If you were a fan of the first season *Vampire knight* you'll defiantly have to keep going; although be ready for the cliff hanger and the awaiting third season I keep hearing about

As for the spoiler why the hell did she have to leave with her brother and cast zero aside or that’s what it felt like anyway

Hopefully she realizes the mistake of leaving the school in the first place

*Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiy
Summary
The eccentric Suzumiya Haruhi wants nothing more than to meet aliens, time travelers and espers… but she’ll have to settle for the everyday Kyon instead! Along with the mysterious Itsuki and the vacant Mikuru, the duo forms the SOS Brigade – a club whose mission is to discover the mysteries of the world. Armed with a razor sharp wit and a skill for manipulation, Haruhi will stop at nothing to have fun at all costs, even at the expense of Mikuru’s dignity!

Comment
Ahh that rare Gem of being sides of that anime was REALLY AWESOME or if f*** SUCKED or so I hear

First complaint.... I have none the episodes are not really as confusing like most people told me You just had to think outside the "closed space" Although I wish it were longer I couldn't even predict what would happen if things kept going

Now for movies I watched "My Girl" (mom made me) there's another movie to add to the " made me cry list"

Ps. Sorry for any misspelling, it's a long post ya see

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 am

Basically, since I finished watching every anime I've watched so far pretty recently, I'll just put THOSE here, lol:

Lucky Star:
Freakin loved it. Konata FTW! Kagami and Yui are close behind for my favorite character in the show. The fact that it was pretty much completely easygoing, with really no real plot to speak of made me thouroughly enjoy it. Plus, it's an anime about a girl you loves anime.. what else could you ASK for out of life!? I also enjoy how I can just go back and watch a random episode

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya:
I also loved this one. Nagato being my favorite character BY FAR. It was a really interesting plot, as well. Only thinkg that kinda confused me was how the episodes weren't in chronological order, but you get used to that pretty fast. I'm looking forward to the next season!

Death Note:
I really liked this series mostly for the amount of suspense and dramatic irony it had. Never seen it so thick in my life, though I don't think I can see myself rewatching it anytime soon. Note really one of my favorites, had it's amazing moments, though. Oh, and L FTW!

Ichigo 100%:
Other than the obvious sex appeal reasons, I liked this anime. The story was great, but not really unique, I guess.. The ending sucked, though, should've gone farther, but I guess that's what the manga's for. He better freakin pick Tojo..

Shuffle!:
Holy freaking crap... I loved this anime. Just. Freaking. LOVED IT. Sia was hot, the story was really good, and the drama got quite thick at times. Primula reminded me a lot of Nagato at the beginning. I don't really known what the determining factor was behind it, but I loved this anime. VERY high up on my so far short list.

Love Hina:
Though I'm not technically done with the entire anime (I still have the spring special and the OVAs to watch) I've finished the acutla episodes, and I did quite enjoy it. Once again, the lack of a central plot really drew me into it. I'm really stuck between Haruka, Motoko, and Otohime for my favorite characters.. Su cracked me up at times, though.

not sure what I'll be watching after Love Hina, but, eh, I guess I'll find out later.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Cardcaptor Sakura
I guess the only reason I saw it was because I saw the Nelvana dub(which sucked, and made CCS look like dodgy stuff) and liked. I have liked it to this day and then I decided to download it. The ending of the entire series was really bad. I actually cried at the end, not because of how romantic the ending was, but at how nadly they had ended it. Perhaps the manga ending is better.. I better look into it.

Avatar The Last Airbender, Known in UK as The Legend of Aang
This isn't really an anime, but my anime downloading site hosted it so I guessed it can fit into here too. This is a very good show, especially from Nickolodean. I was quite surprised that they could come up with something so good. It spans 3 seasons and there is even a talk of a live-action film, which in my eyes will totally ruin the series. Think about it. It'll be like Ben 10 Race against Time all over again. So yeah.. Good show, nice plot and yeah.

Children - Geno

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 pm
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next