The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Subspace Revenge *ATTN: GAME START* 

SeaLegend wrote:
Sweet, first RP! Alright, this was an RP I ran on the old forums. First post (copypasta):
SeaLegend wrote:
This is a Super Smash Bros RPG I made.There are set characters that only I, as the RP master, can use. These characters are (list is subject to change):
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
King Dedede
Pikmin & Olimar
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda/Sheik
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Ness
Marth
Falco
Wolf
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
R.O.B
Mr. Game & Watch
Ganondorf
Lucario
Isaac
Megaman
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Ridley
Krystal
Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Tom Nook
Little Mac
Roy
Mewtwo
Dixie Kong
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Dr. Mario
Geno
Lyn
Pichu
Primid
Zero
Tails
Simon Belmont

Any characters I might add...

Now, Master and Crazy Hand send these characters to their home universes to recruit more brawlers. These characters MUST BE ORIGINAL, but they should somehow pertain to the universe they are from, and need a bio nonetheless. As for the plot (keeping in mind this happens after all the new Brawlers are settled in)...

*BRAWL SPOILERS BELOW*
Tabuu, after being destroyed by the valiant Brawlers, has come back to life due to the infamous Forbidden 7, bringing his subspace army with him. However, he now has a new trick up his sleeve. He captured poor Mr. Game & Watch and used the substance contained in him to make subspace versions of the original 35 Brawlers. Now, these Subspace brawlers are journeying back to their counterpart's universe to wreak complete havoc and destroy the entire universe of video gaming! It is up to our valiant Brawlers to stop these doppelgangers.

NOTE: All characters must be resubmitted!
Only Bio Sheets summitted through PM will be considered.

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Universe: (The video game world your character came from)
Appearance: (Please, try to be descriptive)
Personality:
Backstory/Reason for being chosen:

Joat wrote:
Vladimir Gerut
“Makeshift Hero”
Race: Ottsel
Universe: The body originates from Jak and Daxter. The soul originates from the real world. The two have been tied together by some unknown magic or rip in the very fabric of reality.
Appearance: Brown fur with milky underbelly and paws.
Personality: Valdimir tends to be a bit edgy, as he rightly should be, since the very sciences by which he grew up no longer apply and something which he had earlier deemed impossible has happened. He constantly underestimates what he is capable of and generally prefers not to fight. He tends to frighten easily, but that is part of the constant edginess mentioned before and may wear off after a while.

Joat wrote:
Minion
“Solitary Scientist”
Race: Human
Universe: Currently in the SSB universe. While he is capable of fighting, his only task right now is to work on developing new items and repair stages and equipment as needed.
Appearance: Tall and thin. Has black, straight hair that flows down to his waist. Wears a lab coat (with the collar turned up) and a pair of black-tinted goggles that prevent people from viewing his eyes.
Personality: An unknown scientist with unknown origins who mysteriously appeared one day at the mansion, seeking employment. Minion is merely a nickname given because he refuses to give out his real one. Minion usually prefers to keep to himself and his work.

pauzle wrote:
Bio Sheet: Pauzle
Name: Penton
Universe: ....Animal Crossing xP
Appearance: Penton ran away from home after his parents refused to feed him fish, and only fish, for every meal. He took a taxi and arrived in a new, exciting island. Here, he bought a fishing rod from a talking raccoon, and ate his fill. Later though, this same raccoon started charging Penton for house expenses! Oh, how terrible! Now, Penton runs away from home once again, hoping to help out other fictional characters. Penton wears a blue robe, hoping to resemble Piplup. He also has a light blue cape.
Personality: Can be funny, serious, or stupid at moments, you just can't ever tell...

GLaDOS wrote:
Bio Sheet: Yes, yes it is.
Name: Samantha Charlotte Damson
Race: Human...
Universe: Castlevania
Appearance: Long golden-brown hair, a scarlet scarf, a gray long sleeve blouse with matching knee-skirt, black-fingerless gloves with a fold-down mitten on each, black stockings, red snow boots.
Personality: Much like her Great-Grandmother, from whom she received her middle name, She loves to study, but has a inlaying feeling for more excitement. So She exercises while listening to books on tape.
BackStory: Samantha was chosen because she had the innate ability to use magic, and for a strange ability to use the Vampire Killer. She found this out when her home town was the choice for Dracula's Castle's rise. At first she could only use the little magic she knew to defend herself, but then a man named 'Wind' showed up with the whip saying he was sent by his grandmother Stella. He told her of the story of Charlotte and Johnathan, and she used this knowledge to unlock the whip's memory, then she used the whip's power to defeat Dracula.

NintendoJava wrote:
Name: Repto
Race: Anthropomorphic Iguana
Universe: Sonic
Appearance: Repto the Iguana stands 3' 6" tall. He is predominantly a deep seafoam green, but the tips of his five spines are a light violet. Repto has dark red eyes. Repto wears a pair of white gloves over his hands. These gloves havesmall holes at the ends of the fingers so his claws can pooke through and be used in battle if need be. He wears a pair of gray pants, and a pair of teal/royal blue shoes. Repto has a small, green tail that he usually hides, as he finds that it, "gets in the way of things".
Personality:Repto is a "lone wolf" type person. He spends most of his time in isolation, training, to become stronger. Repto has no friends, only allies that he joins and leaves at will. He usually chooses to fight alone, though. He cares not what others think of him, for he rarely stays in one place or with a person for long. Repto is also a very serious person. Being alone for so long, he has no sense of humor, and despises foolishness.
Backstory/Reason for being chosen: Repto had been training vigorously after a defeat at the hands of Rave. An alert was sent around the world of Mobius that some sort of "Dark Sonic" had come and was wreaking havoc on their world. Repto took no time to think it over, he quickly set forward to see what was going on. There he found Sonic and Tails, the new recruited Brawler, fighting off a Subspace version of Sonic. Repto made no haste to jump right in. With the combined strength of the three of them, they took it down. Sonic then asked Repto if he would come with him and Tails to fight off Tabuu and the Subspace army. Repto agreed.

Kyubisora wrote:
Bio Sheet:Kyubisora
Name: Konamaru
Race:Human
Universe: Fire Emblem
Appearance: Black hoodie with black pants and black shoes with a blue and silver scythe strapped on his back
Personality:a nice person who is kind until he is really mad
Backstory/Reason for being chosen: He was exiled from the kingdom of altea by corneilus where he travels alone and wanders from place to place he has no real friends until he met mr game and watch who stuck with him for a while until he was abducted in the night by tabuu and he still tries to find him until...

This is a total start over so character changing should happen now if you wish to change.
SeaLegend can pop in at moment and take over the RP.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Last edited by Deciton_Reven on Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Just to let you know, I won't take over until football's over (which won't be until November, and I'm not so sure this'll still be alive by then). Anyways, I might as well make a character now that I'm not managing it :wee:

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:49 pm

A complete start-over? Huh, didn’t see that coming.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 pm

Currently only NintendoJava is accepted.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

*OOC: I go with my previous. A note that isn’t in his bio: Minion can switch to half-animal forms (squirrel, lion, bird, armadillo) with an invention of his.*

Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: WHAT IN YAOLIN (Andalite Swear)!? Forget this. I am not resubmitting my f*** bio.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 pm

...Resubmit our Bios?

Universe: ....Animal Crossing xP
Appearance: Penton ran away from home after his parents refused to feed him fish, and only fish, for every meal. He took a taxi and arrived in a new, exciting island. Here, he bought a fishing rod from a talking raccoon, and ate his fill. Later though, this same raccoon started charging Penton for house expenses! Oh, how terrible! Now, Penton runs away from home once again, hoping to help out other fictional characters. Penton wears a blue robe, hoping to resemble Piplup. He also has a light blue cape.
Personality: Can be funny, serious, or stupid at moments, you just can't ever tell...

Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Yes, you can post them here if you like but they need to be in this format:

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Universe: (The video game world your character came from)
Appearance: (Please, try to be descriptive)
Personality:
Backstory/Reason for being chosen:

The gender part is easy, and the backstory is needed for obvious reasons.

And Battousai if you don't want to play that is your choice although most people know their own character's gender and baskstory.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Didn't notice the two updates needed for the bio. Okay..

Universe: ....Animal Crossing
Appearance: Penton looks like an average caucasian boy, except for the fact he has horns out of his head... He wears a blue robe and light blue cape, hoping to resemble Piplup.
Backstory/Reason for being chosen: Penton ran away from home after his parents refused to feed him fish, and only fish, for every meal. He took a taxi and arrived in a new, exciting island. Here, he bought a fishing rod from a talking raccoon, and ate his fill. Later though, this same raccoon started charging Penton for house expenses! Oh, how terrible! While Penton was contemplating what to do, the newspaper arrived. He read the main article. It seemed that his mother's dear friend's friend, Mr. Game & Watch, has been cruelly killed by a certain fellow named Tabuu! Penton had to do something! He ran as fast as he could to a location he prefers to leave un-named, and began his noble quest. When the villagers at the island heard about Penton running away, they all admired his bravery... that is, except for a certain raccoon.. xD

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
f*** this. Requests lock til football season is over, and the real one is reopened.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:16 am

Huh? What is wrong with this, hm? Backstory is a good thing. However, I will be submitting Minion’s in PM (probably tomorrow), because his is not meant to be known yet.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 am

-=Vlad=-

Vlad wakes up to a bumpy ride. He seems to be laying on a large, moving, pink flower bud.

-=Minion=-

R.O.B., dressed in the Ancient Miser robes, is speaking to Minion.

"Minion, I know your here mainly to help with construction and Design... but I feel The Mansion will soon be under attack. I need you to be on top alert but to continue like nothing has happened, not everyone knows what has happened."

-=Pauzle=-

Pauzle finds Tom Nook, knowing he could get him to the Smash Mansion. There is also a lady in a pink dress and a man with a mustache and a Red hat.

-=Repto=-

Sonic, Tails, and Repto Get to the Smash Mansion through a golden door.

"Quickly you two, we must go see Master Hand," Sonic states moving down a hallway.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm

*OOC: Moving how? Like rocking back and forth? Or moving across a distance? And how does the surface he is laying on feel? How large is this bud?*

Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Bio Sheet:Kyubisora
Name: Konamaru
Race:Human
Universe: Fire Emblem
Appearance: Black hoodie with black pants and black shoes with a blue and silver scythe strapped on his back
Personality:a nice person who is kind until he is really mad
Backstory/Reason for being chosen: He was exiled from the kingdom of altea by corneilus where he travels alone and wanders from place to place he has no real friends until he met mr game and watch who stuck with him for a while until he was abducted in the night by tabuu and he still tries to find him until...

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm

-=Joat=-

Back and forth, because it is moving across a distance. Feels like I dunno... a flower? A bit larger than a human head which is fairly large for Weasel/Ferret thing. It is Ivysaur for any other reference.

-=Konamaru=-

Konamaru can see two figures standing near a large golden door that leads nowhere but more plains.

"Why was Mr.GW here in the first place?" One with blue hair asks.

"I don't knoooow," The one with red-orange hair replies. "You know him better than I do."

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:36 pm
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next