The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 pm

[ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
SSF2 Beta Graphical Errors 

MGN Username: Azviixity
Currently Playing: Halo 2 for Windows Vista Debug Edition, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Project: M, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Waifu: Ari#2552
G&W can keep the Metal Box's effect if he loses a stock before the effect ends, and sometimes even after the game ends, in the character select screen and cutscenes. The way I fixed this was by closing out the game. I wasn't able to replicate this glitch again perfectly for the video, but I swear it has happened only once.

https://youtu.be/Oqcit9FIdog?t=141

My Preferred SSF2 Characters

Mains: :gameandwatch: :pit: :ness: :luffy: :falco: :sheik: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :blackmage: :jigglypuff: :bandanadee: :metaknight: :luigi:

Fri May 10, 2019 1:06 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
In training mode, if you disable the HUD, die and respawn, then enable it back, the damage counter no longer shows up (even if you're taking damage)
damage percentage still works as intended, just no longer shown until you exit training mode

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Sun May 12, 2019 8:25 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
CraftGMC wrote:
In training mode, if you disable the HUD, die and respawn, then enable it back, the damage counter no longer shows up (even if you're taking damage)
[ Image ]
damage percentage still works as intended, just no longer shown until you exit training mode

dying again will re-display the damage percent
just wanna add :pikachu:

Sun May 12, 2019 9:41 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: bye bye MG

Click to expand thumbnail
The scaling effect used to make characters appear to be behind teammates doesn't really line up with the pattern on the floor, making them look smaller than they should

Thu May 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Missing pixels on Bomberman's leg during DownB

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Fri May 17, 2019 9:12 am

Currently Playing: Halo 2 for Windows Vista Debug Edition, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Project: M, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I was playing as PAC-MAN against a level 9 Bowser on Final Destination when I did this, with a Master Ball. I wasn't able to 100% replicate this, and I unfortunately don't have any visual proof, but I swear it happened.

I trapped Bowser in the Master Ball near the left edge of the stage, dash attacked to grab it, and threw the ball off the stage. For whatever reason, Bowser was taking a lot longer to escape the Master Ball than usual, for being a level 9; that's probably why the glitch happened.

As soon as he hit the lower blast zone and got KO'd, things got buggy. For starters, Bowser's percentage counter was gone. I could still do damage to him, but the counter never updated, or even appeared on screen. Secondly, the camera was focused on me and me only, ignoring Bowser, similar to the Zoom function in training mode.

I continued the game as if nothing ever happened. When I KO'd Bowser again, everything went back to normal.

I'm confused, but I hope you guys can edge it out in 1.2.

Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
I was doing a battle with a dummy Player 2 Luffy in Special Smash using Heavy and Turbo Smash yesterday when I did these errors. I couldn't do the first error I'm about to explain a second time but I swear to god it happened. :doh:

The first error was this: I went onto Gangplank Galleon using Kirby, and I moved the test dummy (Luffy) to the bow of the floating ship. I then had Kirby run and jump six times and right before I got to Luffy, I pressed the 'O' key to have Kirby inhale Luffy. Luffy was inhaled in a way... um.... uh... :wee: VERY unusual. Kirby actually inhaled Luffy in his IDLE ANIMATION. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a graphical error, but I swear to the heavens it wasn't normal.

The second error went like this. I went back on to the same stage using the same setup with Kirby and Luffy. I had Kirby inhale Luffy, like normal this time, and went to the bow of the ship. I jumped, used Luffy's neutral special, Gum-Gum Pistol, and Kirby grabbed the front of the ship in another very unusual way. Kirby went into his normal invincibility frames, and Kirby went through the bow of the ship. Again, I'm not sure if it was a glitch or an error, but it wasn't normal at all!

YouTube Video:

Mon May 20, 2019 7:45 pm

On Mr. Game and Watch's win screen, his shadow and his model play two different animations (and occasionally sounds).

Attachments:
shadows.png
shadows.png [ 224.02 KiB | Viewed 1734 times ]

Tue May 21, 2019 6:37 am

Bomberman's leg (and... shoulder? now that i noticed) has a missing pixel while throwing a bomb forward

this one is less graphical error and more like something i've noticed: the explosion effect shows up before BBM's arm is lifted during up-smash (also is the lack of a bomb on his hand intentional? his other smash attacks always show him holding a bomb that then makes the explosion)

Fri May 24, 2019 12:31 am

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Attachment:
New SSF2 Screenshot4.png
New SSF2 Screenshot4.png [ 117.52 KiB | Viewed 1632 times ]

There the old star after chargeing the :sheik: SP B.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:27 pm

You've probably noticed but kirby, using wario's ability after he inhales him, doesn't really bite his opponent but he just kind of put them inside him(much like what happened with his final smash in 9.b)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Bomberman briefly becomes invisible while smash attacking with a battering item (his hurtbox does not disappear though)

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:43 pm

MGN Username: IRSI
Currently Playing: SSF2, Super Mario World, Street Fighter 2, Tetris, Mine Blocks, Google Feud, NSMBW, Super Smash Bros. 64
I have an issue where the victory poses don't show up. I don't know why but let me know if there is a fix for this, thanks.
Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrRrN1t ... e=youtu.be

Edit: It fixed itself, but still weird.

How do I make the Character Icons in my signature? Although, that probably doesn't matter now that the forum is shutting down.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:03 pm

Found some more missing pixels
unsure if they've already been pointed out
Attachment:
a.png
a.png [ 234.46 KiB | Viewed 1230 times ]

Attachment:
b.png
b.png [ 160.72 KiB | Viewed 1230 times ]

Edit:
Luigi's right arm and leg/foot has missing pixels during air dodge

And on the very last frame of his air dodge (i think) his leg looks a little off, but that might just be me

Edit 2 (October 3rd):
fox why do you still have more missing pixels: show
missing pixels on part of his snout in the middle of FSmash

missing pixels on his ears(?) at the end of his UpB

Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:14 pm

Now that 1.2 is out, thought I would list off some graphical errors that still exist.

Pikachu's down smash has no shaking when charged, it's just a static sprite.
Meta Knight's ledge attack uses his old sword swipe effect, not the newer version.
Puff's:
- Yellow alt has blue eyes on the results screen, not purple
- Dark blue alt has brown eyes on the results screen, not green

Thanks

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am
 [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next