The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:18 am

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Hi Im Daisy: show
realmemoryman3 wrote:
The Koopa Clown Car over Daisy???? Seriously?

Drills, Wrecking Balls, Forks, Explosives, Mechakoopas, Propellers, Tongue, Hammer and Kart Mode...Clown Car has a much more "Smash" feel than Daisy, who's mostly unarmed for a good majority of games she's appeared in, only ever using stuff that everyone else has access too because it's just Sports Games, and when it comes to the Sports Games, Waluigi is usually the preferred "Mascot" because of his infamy and wacky charm. He's just more...likable, I guess. He's been fleshed out a ton from Spinoffs whereas Daisy hasn't really changed at all since Party 3 aside from visual design, so...
As I said, Daisy is just sortof...outnumbered. There are people who do her job and there are others who are just more important to the Mario Series (Such as Rosalina and, yes, the Clown Car) since they're still out and about in the Mainstream Mario games.
But that's just my opinion on things. Opinions aren't facts, so take my words lightly. :chibirobo:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
This is proof that she is completely hated by the Smash fanbase. For what reason? Probably because she's a girl, or a princess. And we allll know that princesses are useless right? They are all the same! Right?

If we look at rhe current male to female character in the roster we can see that only Peach, Zelda. and Samus are in vs Mario/Luigi/Link/Sonic/Tails/Bomberman etc. Why hasn't there been a push to equalise it a bit more? I don't know, but it's probably due to them seeming "less capable" in the eyes of the fans.

Hoo boy, where do I begin.
Clown Car over Daisy: Yes. Read above. It's not because I hate Daisy, it's just that Clown Car fits more in a Fighting Game because of it's arsenal, piloted or not.
Completely Hated: No. Infact, I love Daisy. She's my second favorite Mario Character, with Yoshi being Number 1. She's pretty awesome.
Infact, why does one guy saying that he thinks, in his opinion, that Clown Car suits Smash more than Daisy immediately make the entire fanbase think the same. I don't geddit. :gameandwatch:
Just because she's a girl: Should I even comment on this :blackmage:
Princesses are Useless: Peach, Zelda and Rosalina ain't useless, so...
Princesses are all the same: Peach is a Damsel but has hidden powers, Zelda is the psychic, Rosalina has the Lumas by her side and Daisy has Flower Power (albeit we've only ever seen it for very little occasions, she's very out and about on what she represents despite being called Daisy, lots of folks give her a relevance to Fire because of her Desert Heritage and some use the Crystals she has from Strikers Charged as a thing)
They ain't the same. :chibirobo:
More Males than Females: I feel as if this isn't because your claims, but moreso because there just happens to be more male characters in gaming. Yes, there being only 3 Females (Jigglypuff could bring it up to 4, Black Mage is ambiguous and Chibi Robo's a genderless, up-to-opinion robot so they could count too if you consider Cheebo to be female, so all things considered there could be 6 currently) but that's mainly because there isn't really that many in the first place.
Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Zelda and Samus are the main Nintendo females I can think off the top of my head. A whopping 5. It's not the fact that we dislike them, there just isn't very much of them.

Now could you please calm down?
You've already been kicked out of Smashboards iirc so I don't think it's a good idea to get all bothered over this lest you get kicked out of here, too.
If I sound harsh, I'm sorry, but I don't want you to get the boot.
We cool. :blackmage:

Zapperrix wrote:
Luffy or Knuckles is the final character, TSON and Cloed told me so. Vegeta and Spikeman are also going to be expansions. You heard it first.......n****!

Sweet, Spikeman! :tails:
Just the guy I've been waitin' for. :chibirobo:

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:08 am

Currently Playing: SSF2 Of Course.
BluePikmin11R wrote:
SSF2 Roster as of now! Who could be the last character for SSF2 Beta?

[ Image ]

I just have a feeling that it's either Luffy or a sonic character.

For Fun: Megaman

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:19 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
I guess there's less of a chance for Luffy, but Giygas isn't necessarily controversial, he's never been argued about a lot.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:51 am
BR Member

Tell that to the EarthBound fandom. :P

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:52 am

Goku2500 wrote:
i am the shadow wrote:
Mr.Xenomega wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

(Not to mention that I think there are still other characters being planned for Beta after Smash-Con like Ice Climbers and King Dedede).

Your not wrong about that, theres hints to it.
- Solo modes not being shown yet (in detail at least) Good thinking!
- Confirmed Classic Mode (I don't think they would miss the unlockable chance for the first time putting classic mode in a demo) Beta would be the perfect opportunity to introduce an unlockable character or two.
- 10 Year Anniversary right around the corner (like cmon) I suspect a character reveal happening (Knuckles).
- No Real Release Date (Not yet at least) Probably somewhere around late Summer or Fall.

I can only see like 3 characters max. after super smash con.

If that's the case, I see the characters being from the original SSF, who do you think it would be? Knuckles or Mewtwo.

I feel 2 extra characters Which ones?

I feel like one character will be revealed after Smash Con, then the other is a secret unlockable. (don't forget though, Sandbag is a unlockabale character in this demo, and in the final version). The other revealed character will most likely be Ice Climbers or King Dedede and the unlockable will probably be one of these two. However, with the direction this game is heading towards, who knows what will happen!

Bold are my notes

Mewtwo, A Sonic character.......or Zero

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:01 pm

TBH? It might be Ridley. Metroids 30th anniversary, controversial, etc... The character being controversial is a dead give away though. I really hope it's Scorpion.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:27 pm

People have been waiting.. and Now, the LUFFY IS HERE

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
f*** me

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2 Of Course.
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

For Fun: Megaman

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:45 pm

Crow Victini wrote:
f*** me

Are you feeling Sodium

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 pm

MGN Username: Mr.Xenomega
Currently Playing: SSB4 - SSF2 - Mario Kart 8 - Pokemon X
So, now that luffy is actually here...

THATS IT FOR 4TH PARTY!! ( Maybe.)

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
i am the shadow wrote:
Crow Victini wrote:
f*** me

Are you feeling Sodium

pretty much

this nerd has the censor on lmao

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:48 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Luffy is so hype! I knew it was coming from a mile away the moment they said controversial.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:12 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
Zapperrix wrote:
TSON told me that Luffy is on the 14th and that KNUCKLES is tomorrow. You heard it here first........n****

THE LEAK WAS REAL, jk

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Welp, either the giygas video on twitch was just playing with us, or hinting at a MOTHER character for Beta's release.
I'm hoping to either Lucas or Giygas (his form in the first Mother).

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 189  Next