The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm

[ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
The Line of War. (Full version) 

OoC: Behold, bluemage doesn't do anything, Keyblade-wielders go way ahead of Nobodies, things become boring.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:31 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Not Sayonara wrote:
OoC: Behold, bluemage doesn't do anything, Keyblade-wielders go way ahead of Nobodies, things become boring.

OoC: Agreed... i havnt been able to move Nini in forever..an active nobody DM was the problem in the last LoW rp too.. ugh x.x

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Site Admin

OOC: And I was worried that the RP would move on without me. lol

Sylvia heard the voice crackle over the radio as she piloted the gummi ship "Am I speaking to Keyblade Wielder Sylvia?" the voice crackled into the coc.kpit. "This is Captain Steiner, the King told me to inform you that the group you are going to is heading towards Twilight Town, but there's been quite some Heartless activity on the route, so they might need your help."
"Alright Captain" replied Sylvia "I'll get to them as soon as I can. Over and out" She pressed a button on the control panel and the gummi ship accelerated faster. Her sonar pinged signalling the nearing of many gummi ships, many of them heartless. "This is keyblade wielder Sylvia." she said into her radio contacting the other ally gummi ship. "I'm here for back up"

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun took control of the ships gun, he cursed wishing he had taken another model ship, not a standard traveling one, but it would have to do. He took aim at one of the ships, held his breath for a second and fired. No time for hesitation, hesitation meant death, but so did ill made decisions.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Sylvia & Tekun===

Sabin blinked in shock, reinforcements after all? His hands rushed for the radio. "Roger that Keyblade Wielder, we're grateful for the assistance." He replied quickly. "Let's try and keep them away from the planet." It wasn't to protect the people on it, but he knew what Beatrix would do if he let even one slip by.

"Alright, Teku---" He paused, just staring as he watched the Keyblade Wielder fire at the ship, which swerved to avoid. "The hell are you doing!?" He demanded, gripping the controls and forcing the ship to spin off to the left, narrowly dodging a salvo of shots. "This is a Kingdom model! You don't stop moving unless you intend to die!" The fighter calmed himself, this wasn't the time to murder the guy behind the wheel. "Get behind them and don't let them get behind you!" He turned back to the two passengers, checking to see if they were alright after that sudden movement of the ship. "Hold on tight, this might get ugly."

=================

Alrighty folks, bad news, we're closing down for a while and a couple of reasons.

Number 1 : Bluemage f*** bailed, little wimp.

Number 2 : Exams. Think S.A.T.s. Except you don't get to retake em as much as you want.

Number 3 : I gotta go strangle Break and work on some of the systems.

So thank you for playing, and I'll see you after those damn S.A.T.s, which unfortunately will be May... Don't kill me.

Nini's Note: It will be back when hakkers SAT's are done, dont fret, by then we'll have a nobody DM thatll post >.>

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Site Moderator

=== Amexa ===

Something crawled from the doorway. It cast a shadow, but nothing filled the space above the front step. The black smudge moved toward Amexa rapidly. It then split into three parts and emerged from the ground. The heartless creatures stood before her, eying the small weapon she wielded.

Enemies encountered!

Heartless Minion (3)
Level : 1
HP : 20/20
MP : 0/0
STR 5
AGI 5
INT 0
VIT 0
LUK 0

VS

Amexa
Class: Incarnate
HP: 109/109
MP: 52/52
STR: 0
AGI: 4
INT: 16
VIT: 109,273
LUK: 1

Amexa's readiness allows for preemptive strike!

=== Niniva ===

An immediate wave of raunchy alcohol met her nostrils. It was a bit staggering, but not enough to cripple her. There were burly men sitting at each of the tables, each taking large, gulping swigs of mead and rum. Such a nostalgic sight would fill most people with memories of port towns they'd visited. They bartender was busy helping a particular customer in a black hood. A very familiar black hood, at that.

=== Ross ===

A shrill scream filled the air as one of the ladies he had just witnessed crawl up a building was thrown off, smacking into the pavement with a dull thud. The other was seen jumping down after her, but slowing her descent with the wind resistance her robe gave her. She landed gingerly and immediately dashed down the alley, leaving her fallen comrade.

"Come back, vile fiend!" A man shouted. A shadow appeared against the moonlight. It was a masked figure with a cape blowing in the breeze. He was reminiscent of a child's comic book hero with a skin tight red body suit and a matching mask and cape. The trim on them was gold and the letters R and F were sewn onto his chest. He wielded a keyblade.

His head fixed and Ross. "Hello, there... what do we have here?" His voice was commanding and cliche. "A small little nobody underling, eh? The Red Fwoosh will make short work of you!" He brandished his weapon started toward the soldier.

Enemy encountered!

Red Fwoosh (Keyblade Idiot)
Level : 2
HP : 120/120
MP : 10/20
STR 7
AGI 5
INT 1
VIT 120,000
LUK 15

VS

Ross Aldorin
Class: Shaman
HP : 119/119
MP : 38/38
STR 1
AGI 5
INT 9
VIT 119,406
LUK 3

=== Caffar ===

Any trace of other soldiers having been there was gone. Caffar was now alone, sent to complete a mission from a higher up. There were many places to go, but the report said that the border of Hollow Bastion was particularly weak and the patrols could easily be dispatched. Actually, he was very near the border, itself...

Suddenly, he heard voices. It was a man talking and a woman laughing. It was either one of the patrols or an unfortunate couple out on a joyous stroll. They were heading his way.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sun May 31, 2009 11:02 pm
Legendary Ghost

Althea
The proud woman grasped firmly upon the arm-rests of her seat. She trusted Tekun, but the trust was giving way to the nervousness of this shuttle blowing apart and being nothing more than a drifting corpse in the cold that was space. Her blade jiggled violently in its sheath upon her back during the jerky ride. "Tekun you better know what you're doing!" Althea asserted , a drop of sweat glistening from her forehead. A look of concern across her eyes, like her sister, she wasn't quite fond of these rides in contraptions she knew nothing about. She did her best to remain calm, but was slowly losing it. Her eyes glanced for but a moment out of the c*** window, quickly pulling her eyes away. Perhaps it would be better if she didn't see it for herself, lowering her head to face towards the floor, clenching her gauntletted hands over the armrests with tight vigor.

Niniva
She scrunched her nose up a bit to the thick stench filling her nostrils. The sensitivity of her sense of smell not quite rewarding. The distinct smell of sweat, the aroma of the alcohol simmering within each mug. For but a moment her vision deceived her, a faint memory of her herself working joylessly in such an establishment. Even in the blink of an eye that was this vague familiar memory, only a life of menial monotony in some gutter slum of a tavern filtered through. It didn't exactly have her up in arms to rush home, whatever or wherever that may be.

Shrugging it off, she wandered her eyes over the vicinity and met with the recognizable figure by the bartender. She shook her head side to side in disgust, before then pacing over beside him and seating herself casually. Her eyes glancing but once beside her to see if it were really him, or if he had even noticed her entrance. She needed to proceed after all, whether or not she liked actually being around him was a non-issue.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:03 am
Site Admin

The radio crackled to life in response to her call, "Roger that Keyblade Wielder, we're grateful for the assistance." He replied quickly. "Let's try and keep them away from the planet." She typed awkwardly with her left hand while manoeuvring the ship with her right hand on the controls. The radar pinged frequently with the approaching of the enemy ships. She glanced at the radar and surely enough the ally gummi ship was nearby. She activated the radio once again not wanting to head recklessly into the small fleet of enemy ships. "Keyblader Sylvia again" she said in a calm tone "Anyone have a plan? Divide and conquer? Shoot them down?"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:33 am

The sludge splitting in three was a bit of a shock, but nothing so feeble could stagger Amexa as of yet. She had little knowledge of Heartless, but she assumed that they had basic communication skills - or at the very least, a comprehension of speech.

Quote:
Heartless Minion (3)
STR 5
AGI 5
INT 0
VIT 0
LUK 0

VS

Amexa

The creature's little eyes seemed to be fixed on her dagger, she could take advantage of the situation.
"How very unlucky, little weaklings like you couldn't compare to my acquired assassination skills."
Her legs were sharp and powerful enough to come close to the speed of an actual assassin's, and basic knowledge of how to use her dagger should be enough to fool her enemies; she'll take every opportunity given to trick them.

{Amexa rushes towards the first Heartless Minion and attacks with her dagger.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun looked at the ship and made an erratic movement to the right fired and fire off several shots irradically and then a dramatic turn to the left and to the right again firing even more shots. He kept the ship in motion. Sabine made him a bit sour, he knew what he was doing. He remained calm, he neeed to take out these ships. His homeland depended on it.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:33 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia shrugged when she saw the blasts as they fired from the ally gummi ship. "I suppose we just shoot everything down" she said to herself while configuring the blasts for the gummi ship. The words thunder laser appeared briefly on the screen followed by the sound of a hatch opening. She knew fighting with such a light gummi ship was risky but if her ally could do it, then so could she. She pulled sharply to the left, dived down and then when she pulled sharply up she shot the lasers rapidly then pulling to the left away from the fleet. Sylvia made sure she had her eyes on all of her targets and making none of them get behind her gummi ship, for then all would be lost.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:43 pm
Site Moderator

=== Niniva ===

"You were waiting out there for quite a while. I assumed you knew we had arrived at one of our own facilities. Perhaps I shall explain things to you more often, seeing as you lack basic knowledge of our surroundings." The hooded man showed slight signs of s****. Surely he didn't actually enjoy toying with the vicious beast that sat next to him. His skills were deadly, but angering a dangerous ally as Niniva Aerovine had gone terribly wrong before, seeing as her past was riddled with bloodshed and torment. He took a swig of his beverage slammed the mug down onto the counter before standing up and stretching. "Come, I have one more errand to complete before we begin our mission." His mouth curled into a sly grin. "Can you find the exit by yourself or would you like me to point it out for you?" He began toward the door, his shoulders rumbling from a silent laughter.

=== Amexa ===

The shadowy menace had almost no intelligence, but it knew the basics of combat. Nonetheless, Amexa's dagger connected with it's forehead, vanquishing it instantly.

(Strength adds none to physical strike, but weapon damage was enough to destroy the foe. Enemies left: 2)
Quote:
Heartless Minion (2)
STR 5
AGI 5
INT 0
VIT 0
LUK 0

VS

Amexa

With one Heartless minion down, two more sprang up in its place, like a hydra becoming more powerful after each loss. The closest one lunged at Amexa, its sharp claws ready to pierce anything they came in contact with. The other readied itself for an attack.

(Heartless Minion lunges at Amexa.)

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Tekun, Sylvia & Althea===

The two Heartless ships that were headed straight for Tekun separated, one heading directly for the new target, Sylvia. They were targeting individual ships, and opening a route for the third ship to pass through. Now that it was closer, it became clear why it was avoiding combat. It was a troop transport, almost entirely unarmed and much slower than the two fighters that were engaging the Keyblade Wielders.

Sabin cursed at the sight of it. "Damn it, if that ship manages to land on the surface, there's no telling how many Heartless will pour out... But if we go after it, the fighters will surely gun us down." It was an unusually advanced tactic for the Heartless, but still lacking. "Disable the fighters, hurry!" He commanded to both his vessel and the other one.

On the ground, things were getting even more hectic, as the search for a pilot began. Even if the two ships already in the air couldn't handle the troop transport, just about any pilot with no enemies targeting him could take it down. "We're trying to get another ship of the ground, do everything in your power to disable that ship." Beatrix commanded, maintaining her calm posture.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 am
Site Moderator

"And now you want to give us reinforcements." Tekun muttered to himself. "You got it Sabine. That transport though. This is a problem." He turned the ship around in a quick sharp turn, spead up after the two and fired a well aimed rapid successions of shots at the heartless fighter he was gaining on, He needed to keep in mind that there are two. It was clear they intended on defending that trasport, he'd have to be weary of anything.

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Legendary Ghost

Althiea
It was quickly dawning on her how dangerous the situation was becoming. Slowly her courage was waning. One thing she couldn't stand were these gummiship rides, most especially when engaged in combat where she could do nothing but sit back and await the outcome. "Tekun, i hope you know what you're doing!" She reiterated. Her voice tense as her fingers gripped the armrests with vigor. Buckled in and all, she felt helpless and restrained. Perhaps she should've taken up piloting lessons after all. But the thought of handling one of these contraptions felt almost beyond her.

Niniva
Niniva braced her fingers into the counter of the tavern in angst, shutting her eyes and simply letting it go. Exhaling deeply before turning herself about and pulling herself onto her feet. A look of void expression across her face. She had to get used to this kind of treatment, or at least as best as she could. But perhaps it was all on purpose, she thought. Purposely prodding at her to see if she'd go feral, or maybe just to tease. Nevertheless, this was the path she had chosen.

Hooded Ally wrote:
"Come, I have one more errand to complete before we begin our mission." His mouth curled into a sly grin. "Can you find the exit by yourself or would you like me to point it out for you?" He began toward the door, his shoulders rumbling from a silent laughter.

"Understood" , she responded promptly, ignoring the uttered insult. pacing herself through the foul-smelling tavern and towards the entrance. She could at least be thankful to be away from the stagnant stench drifting its way up her sensitive nostrils. Stepping behind him as they exited, she continued. "What is the objective you'll have me do?", tone unchanged.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 pm
 [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next