The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:46 pm

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Your life story. 

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Have you ever felt that your life is just a piece of s*** that needs to end?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Site Moderator

yes

but that would be a pathetic end and would validate my suspicions so f*** that noise and continue to live

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:26 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
It's a phase most 12 - 14 year old children go through. If you've got a good head on your shoulders, it will pass. If you're weak and submit to whatever 'issue' you're having, then you should take a strong look in the mirror and slap yourself. Think of someone or some place that has it worse off then you, and your problems won't seem so massive.

Unless you're apart of the bracket that actually -does- have it bad, then I'm sure talking to somebody will ease your discomfort for the time being. Observe the situation around you, and use those distressed feelings as motivation to do better later in life.

Last edited by Geno on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Ramsey wrote:
It's a phase most 12 - 14 year old children go through. If you've got a good head on your shoulders, it will pass. If you're weak and submit to whatever 'issue' you're having, then you should take a strong look in the mirror and slap yourself. Think of someone or some place that has it worse off then you, and your problems won't seem so massive.

Unless you're the apart of the bracket that actually -does- have it bad, then I'm sure talking to somebody will ease your discomfort for the time being. Observe the situation around you, and use those distressed feelings as motivation to do better later in life.

Thanks. I'll try to look at other people with worse problems than me.
(It might be kinda hard though...)

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
half the people on the internet are losers with no lives

there is no age range

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

So this can happen to anyone at any age range?
s***.
That sucks.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 pm
Site Admin

Do you want to talk about your issue to see if it's something the community can offer advice on?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:25 pm

It can happen to everyone.

Hell, even the most popular of kids in school have no lives, believe it or not. That jock next door might be a nerd.

I'm known for being a tennis player, a good convo maker and listener (I don't know where the f*** people get that from) and hanging out on Friday nights or whatever, but in reality, I'm just a Pokemon fan who lurks forums, uses Facebook every now and then (like every 2 days), is bored out of his s***, and is bisexual.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 pm
Site Admin

Amirin Blitz wrote:
It can happen to everyone.

Hell, even the most popular of kids in school have no lives, believe it or not. That jock next door might be a nerd.

I'm known for being a tennis player, a good convo maker and listener (I don't know where the f*** people get that from) and hanging out on Friday nights or whatever, but in reality, I'm just a Pokemon fan who lurks forums, uses Facebook every now and then (like every 2 days), is bored out of his s***, and is bisexual.

This has to be the most irrelevant post I have ever seen. Can you at least read the topic before babbling on about nonsense that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue, please?

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I'd state my opinion, but I sense people will baw at me, and it wouldn't help you that much (or maybe it could but not in the expected manner). Hm... whatever. I'll see were it goes.
Know I wish you the best out of what you consider to be good.

@Blitz
---------: show
Kinda, I know plenty of "well-fit", "popular", "winner" people that actually are more nuts about games and facebook than "nerds".
As for having no life, I don't want to take it to a "philosophical" or complex side, but it is relative, and even more if you consider "life" has different meanings.

People often assume I'm an autistic nerdy emo (perhaps homo too) who masturbates and plays games 24/7, which isn't true at all, and that I have no physical skills, but that's far beyond the point.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:41 pm

I just based my post on the Internet thing that the other guys were talking about. I didn't really read the first post, I just based my post of the recent ones. Damn it, Geno.

Anyways, sometimes I do feel like my life is a piece of s***. As I said in the previous post, being bisexual and not being able to come out in peace (without being mocked and rejected to high heaven) is sometimes why I feel like "f***, I'm not normal". Hell, even liking things that not many of my peers like, such as Pokemon, is another reason why I feel like "Im not worth anything because I'm unique, and don't have actually nothing in common with other peers. Why not just end it?"

Hell, I sometimes just have no life because I hear friends going out on weekends, and leaving me out of a group.

I can't express myself because I believe it (the situation) is only clear to me.

._.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Amirin Blitz wrote:

I just based my post on the Internet thing that the other guys were talking about. I didn't really read the first post, I just based my post of the recent ones. Damn it, Geno.

Anyways, sometimes I do feel like my life is a piece of s***. As I said in the previous post, being bisexual and not being able to come out in peace (without being mocked and rejected to high heaven) is sometimes why I feel like "f***, I'm not normal". Hell, even liking things that not many of my peers like, such as Pokemon, is another reason why I feel like "Im not worth anything because I'm unique, and don't have actually nothing in common with other peers. Why not just end it?"

Hell, I sometimes just have no life because I hear friends going out on weekends, and leaving me out of a group.

I can't express myself because I believe it (the situation) is only clear to me.

._.

I feel like this EVERY DAY.
My life's full of s***.
Only 1 good thing happens to me every year. Christmas.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Ultima wrote:
Amirin Blitz wrote:

._.

I feel like this EVERY DAY.
My life's full of s***.
Only 1 good thing happens to me every year. Christmas.

qq more

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:46 am

Currently Playing: stuff. loud stuff.
already been said but
most people go through that sooner or later

real men pretend they aren't depressed until they trick themselves into thinking they aren't

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 am

Currently Playing: stuff. loud stuff.
so ask yourself something
are you a man
or a pussy

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 am
 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next