The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:40 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 1681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 113  Next
[PC] League of Legends 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Thomas Terminator wrote:
Le Héros du Temps wrote:
maybe should have replaced your pd with a rod

Well, i felt that my attack speed was pretty low and i was in charge of chewing down damage on the enemy nexus at the end.

Everyone on my team died at the end, so i basically went all or nothing on the nexus. lol
Even then, if you're going AP, you want items that complement your AP-ness, something like Malady, maybe? A lot cheaper, almost same attack speed boost, and gives more interesting stats for AP. Honestly, haven't really thought about AP Cho for ages.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:53 am

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Hakker wrote:
Thomas Terminator wrote:
Le Héros du Temps wrote:
maybe should have replaced your pd with a rod

Well, i felt that my attack speed was pretty low and i was in charge of chewing down damage on the enemy nexus at the end.

Everyone on my team died at the end, so i basically went all or nothing on the nexus. lol
Even then, if you're going AP, you want items that complement your AP-ness, something like Malady, maybe? A lot cheaper, almost same attack speed boost, and gives more interesting stats for AP. Honestly, haven't really thought about AP Cho for ages.

Wits End is also a good idea since it makes you even more tanky. RoA is generally a core on Cho, but I don't play him too often so don't take my word for that.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Alright cool, I'll take these thoughts to the battlefield.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Hey Tom you need to learn to last hit, it's just painful having you lane and not getting the farm.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
SS wrote:
Hey Tom you need to learn to last hit, it's just painful having you lane and not getting the farm.

This is true. I find it funny how I have trouble with last hitting and stuff when i play with you guys. But when i'm alone or with my buddies from school, I get multikills, last hitting like none other, and somehow to go 24/3/4 as Rammus O.O and win the game. xD

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Thomas Terminator wrote:
SS wrote:

This is true. I find it funny how I have trouble with last hitting and stuff when i play with you guys. But when i'm alone or with my buddies from school, I get multikills, last hitting like none other, and somehow to go 24/3/4 as Rammus O.O and win the game. xD

Last hitting isn't kills...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Thomas Terminator wrote:
SS wrote:

Last hitting means minion kills, bro. They win games, and especially if you're going AD carry you need to try and get as many as possible, without missing them.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am

Waifu: You!
last hitting also makes it so you don't push up your lane too far so you don't have to close in on the enemy tower

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 am
BR Member

Hakker wrote:
Thomas Terminator wrote:
SS wrote:

Last hitting means minion kills, bro. They win games, and especially if you're going AD carry you need to try and get as many as possible, without missing them.

I know that it means minion kills. That's what I was referring to when I said "last hitting like none other".

sorry if i confused anyone :sweat: lol

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 am

Currently Playing: No games
Finally I can play League again.
Thom what's your ign.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 am
BR Member

IGN is ThomasTerminator. I'm lvl 21, almost lvl 22.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
btw you had a sheen that you didnt upgrade in that cho gath game. If your build was complete that sheen shoulda been upgraded to a t force or lich bane (prob. t force) not saying t forceis good on cho gath but yeah

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:28 pm
BR Member

Chen wrote:
btw you had a sheen that you didnt upgrade in that cho gath game. If your build was complete that sheen shoulda been upgraded to a t force or lich bane (prob. t force) not saying t forceis good on cho gath but yeah

Yea, I should have done that, but i didn't have enough gold for it until the end.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Thomas Terminator wrote:
SS wrote:

You're playing in the big league now.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 pm
BR Member

SS wrote:
Thomas Terminator wrote:
SS wrote:

You're playing in the big league now.

That is true. I'm with you guys who are Lvl 30 and are really experienced and are bad@$$ and stuff, but when i'm with my friends, they are about the same lvl as I am or below, unless I'm playing with a friend of mine from school who is lvl 30.

In other news, I wonder why Darius is temporarily disabled from play? :huh:

Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm
 [ 1681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 113  Next