The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:14 pm

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Organization X [Sign up.] 

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
I know. I don't mind if you accept bios though.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Sweet

I call Wind then.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Zach, you do know if I get bios and approve them I have no way of editing your first post, right? It seems pretty pointless to have me approve them, and then send them to you anyway. Either way you'll get them.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh right.

Well, that just brought me shame. Forget what I said.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Xrichs is still not listed in the first post as the Time guy. Also, I assumed our bios would be put in the second post or something.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Oh, yeah.

I forgot to add Xrichs, sorry.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Sweet ol' bump.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:52 pm

I still don't understand what that space saver is for.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm

I'll have a use for it later.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Well, I guess I'll just leave my bios here for others to see. Otherwise, no one will know anything about my characters since I PMed you my bios instead of posting them.

Character Name: Cirno
Organization Name: Ircxon (Pronounced "ERKZ-UN")
Organization Title: Unnatural Chill
Character Age: At least 60; exact age unknown.
Character Race : Ice Fairy
Character Gender: Female

Character Personality: Ircxon is young for a fairy, and as such has a very childish personality. Some go so far as to call her stupid, which Ircxon ignores. She's very confident and has a high opinion of herself. She refers to herself as a genius and "the strongest".
Character Appearance: This.
Character Hobbies/Activities: Ircxon is easily amused, and frequently enjoys freezing things just for the fun of it. One of her favorite activities is freezing a frog solid, then watching it thaw out. Every so often, however, the poor thing shatters to pieces.

Character Position: Neutral
Character Attribute: Ice
Character Abilities:
Proximity Chill
As an ice fairy, Ircxon has a great manipulation over cold. Sometimes things freeze or chill just from being too close to her.
Icicle Fall
Ircxon raises her hands to the sky, then points her open palms at the target. Two lines of three-feet icicles, one from Ircxon's left and one from the right, fire in an odd, curved path which would actually completely miss if the target were to stay still.
Bullet Hell
Ircxon can fire streams of light-blue balls of energy referred to as "bullets". The streams usually form beautiful to look at patterns in the air and require finesse to navigate through unscathed.
Frost
Ircxon can use her power to freeze projectiles solid before they reach her. A few seconds later, however, the projectiles thaw out and continue flying in a random directions, much slower than they were moving before.
Character Weapons:
Icicle Blade - As the name implies, an icicle sharpened to function as a weapon.
Watermelon Blades - Two blades which oddly resemble watermelon slices in appearance.
Character Accessories: See Appearance.
Mode of Transportation: Ircxon can fly. Strangely enough, her icicle-shaped "wings" don't move at all when she does, leading to questions as to their purpose, or if they're even wings at all. When she was turned into a nobody, she also gained the ability to use the Corridors of Darkness. However, she prefers flying much more and rarely uses them.
Character Strengths:
  • When Ircxon is in a cold climate, her powers obtain a significant boost.
  • Ircxon is small, and also fairly quick as a result.
Character Weaknesses:
  • Ircxon strongly dislikes hot weather for obvious reasons, and her Cold Manipulation abilities suffer when in it.
  • Ircxon isn't all that intelligent, so she is easily outsmarted.

Character Home World: Gensokyo
Character Relationships: All of the following are residents of Gensokyo listed as having a relation to her according to the Touhou Wiki. More information on Ircxon and Gensokyo that isn't in this bio can be found here as well.
  • Daiyousei
  • Letty Whiterock
  • Sunny Milk
  • Luna Child
  • Star Sapphire
Character History: Ircxon was a resident of the realm of Gensokyo. Fairies, gods, and other supernatural beings were common throughout Gensokyo, as well as a frequent variety of odd "incidents" caused by them. One day, however, something took place which was not caused by any resident of Gensokyo. Heartless came to Gensokyo and attacked the populace. The Heartless severely underestimated the power of Gensokyo's residents and are still being held at bay. However, the Heartless were not completely halted right away. Some natives of Gensokyo succumbed to the Heartless onslaught, including Cirno, whose nobody then became Ircxon. It is unknown what happened to Ircxon's Heartless. It is presumably still in Gensokyo, participating in the attack, or possibly destroyed during the assault.

Which form will you choose?
1. The power of the warrior
2. The power of the defender
3. The power of the mystic

What is most important to you?
1. Being number one
2. Friendship
3. My prized possessions

What do you want out of life?
1. To see rare sights.
2. To broaden my horizons
3. To be strong

What are you afraid of?
1. Getting old
2. Being different
3. Being indecisive

Character Name: Chris
Organization Name: Xrichs (Pronounced "ZRICKS")
Organization Title: The Paradox Hourglass
Character Age: 21
Character Race: Human
Character Gender: Male

Character Personality: Xrichs is generally friendly, and sometimes likes to joke around. He can be serious, but usually chooses not to be.
Character Appearance: Xrichs is about 6 feet tall, and weighs in around 175 lb/80 kg. He has a slight tan, blonde hair, and piercing green eyes. He has a fair physique, not scrawny nor muscular. He typically wears the Organization coat, but completely sleeveless and usually with the hood down.
Character Hobbies/Activities: Xrichs has pretty quiet hobbies. He enjoys reading and loafing around, relaxing.

Character Position: Good
Character Attribute: Time
Character Abilities:
Shifting Sand
Xrichs sinks himself within sand, then his body turns into sand. He cannot attack or do much at all during this state except fly or turn back to normal. Xrichs uses this to go from place to place quickly or sneak up on his opponents.
Deja Voodoo
Xrichs flings sand at the target. The target then goes back in time an amount proportional to the amount of sand Xrichs manages to hit them with. A handful of sand, for instance, may only send them back a minute or so.
Egyptian Armor
Xrichs covers his body in a very thin layer of sand. He then uses the sand to manipulate the flow of time around his body, allowing Xrichs to either slow himself down or speed up.
Foreshadow
Xrichs can gaze into his hourglass and see a moment in the future in its reflection. Xrichs has no control over what he is able to see in it, and does not know how far or near in the future the events are happening in.
Sand Manipulation
Xrichs has some power over sand. He can send it flying up from the ground at the enemy, make it into a platform for himself, among other useful little things.
Anubis' Arena
This ability takes a large amount of sand around Xrichs, much more than he can keep in his hourglass. Xrichs pounds the ground with his fist, forcing the sand to converge around the area, creating an enclosed dome which traps anyone in it. Within this dome, time is distorted and strange.
Character Weapons: A magical hourglass Xrichs uses to have power over time. When Xrichs' uses a time-related ability, sand disappears from within the hourglass.
Character Accessories: Xrichs wears a small, vibrant green gem necklace. It is visibly worn over his coat. It's Xrichs' only memoir of his past life before he became a Nobody, supposedly given to him by a family member or friend.
Mode of Transportation: See the Shifting Sand ability. As a Nobody of the Organization, Xrichs can also call forth Corridors of Darkness.
Character Strengths (1 or more):
  • When in any area with sand, Xrichs obviously has a distinct advantage.
  • Xrichs enjoys warmer areas, and tends to fight better in them.
Character Weaknesses (1 or more):
  • Some of Xrichs' more minor Time Manipulation abilities can be used without sand, however they are significantly weaker without it.
  • Although Xrichs' hourglass can generate sand, it does so very, very slowly. If it runs out of sand and there is none about for him to use, Xrichs is mostly helpless.

Character Home World: Our Earth (completely overrun and consumed by the Heartless)
Character Relationships:
  • Father (deceased)
  • Mother (deceased)
Character History: Xrichs' parents were killed when he was young. When his world was attacked and succumbed to by the Heartless, Xrichs was 16 years old and lived in an orphanage. His Nobody gained mysterious powers related to time, and Xrichs learned to harness and master them over the years. He joined the Organization seeking a way to regain his old self. He joined as a way to feel a part of something, to have companions, to fill the void left in him when he lost everything.

1. Being number one
2. Friendship
3. My prized possessions

1. To see rare sights.
3. To be strong

What are you afraid of?
1. Getting old
2. Being different
3. Being indecisive

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Alright then.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm

EDIT: Sorry misread some dates, confused March with April.

OoC: I don't know how active I can be so...

Character Name: Sue Frilk
Organization Name: Linx
Organization Title: Loophole
Character Age: 23
Character Race: Human
Character Gender: Female

Character Personality: Linx is quite different then how Sue was. Sue was friendly and salesman-y, while Linx is uncaring. Sue was agile and acrobatic, Linx rarely moves beyond her teleportation. Sue was patient, accurate, and deadly, Linx uses large scale, and inaccurate, attacks to finish foes quickly, as to not waste time, and is still deadly. Linx is prone to run away in desperate situations, completely unlike Sue in her last moments.
Character Appearance (Please include such things as height, hair color, eye color, body type, clothing, weight: Linx stand 5' 4" with perfectly straight posture. Her eyes and hair are both a light brown and her hair hangs to her midback. She wears the normal robes and two earing, one of a star on her right ear and one of a moon on her left. While being small her weight is not. This is due to all her knives. In fact her arms are no longer flesh and blood, merely knife upon knife assembled in a way to resemble gruesome metallic claws. This is hidden under her sleeves as to not give away a surprise attack.
Character Hobbies/Activities:

Character Position: Please Assign
Character Attribute (Look below):
Character Abilities Max10 :
As a side note, most of Linx's abilities require a great deal of concentration, and will fail without it.
* Drift- A simple teleportation skill, used when melee range and not attacking.
* Bounce- The simple act of reflecting non-magic based back at the attacker with portals.
* Fuse- While this skill takes a massive amount of energy from Linx, she can use it to fuse lesser nobodies, like "Dusks" into more powerful nobodies.
* Rift- Linx drops knives into portals, at which point it is unclear where they go. Suddenly they fire from the ground in random spots into the sky. Once this happens Linx returns them.
* Tears of Blood- Using all the knives Linx has she creates a spiraling dome around her. Getting to close is risky, and most projectiles are rendered ineffective. She can not keep this up long.
* Burst- As a last ditch effort Linx sends all the knives she owns spewing in all directions, at which time she normally teleports away from battle, making it seem like she exploded.
* Knife in the Back- Linx can attack in melee while her claws are assembled, but she prefers to use her knives as ranged weapons. Due to her powers over space she can throw them straight from her claws to her target, or through portals which make her able to throw them from any direction she wants.
* Plot hole- Linx can also use her portals to move objects and people around.
Character Weapons: Knives, lots of knives
Character Accessories: More knives
Mode of Transportation: Corridors of Darkness
Character Strengths:
*Obviously her superior control of space, and nobodies.
*Her teleportation, of herself and knives
*Large-scale Attacks
*The initial surprise, and horror of her arms
Character Weaknesses (1 or more):
*Inaccuracy
*Vulnerability in distracting situations
*The spell "Gravity (or Magnet or Whatever)" that's bad

*Low power, but multihitting attacks

Character Home World: The world in the game "Eternal Eyes"
Character Relationships:
Character History: Sue was a part of a traveling carnival, more over she was part of the knife-throwing acts. The world was a relatively peaceful place at the time, but the heartless changed all that. See before Sue's time there was a race of people, called the Crimson Eyes, which had the gift to give puppets hearts. The Heartless came seeking these hearts, but could not find them as the Crimson Eyes died hundreds of years before*. Still that did not stop them from corrupting the people of that world. Sue was lucky, for a time, and had managed to group with a party of soldiers, woodsmen, and plain able-bodied people. But her luck ran out, so she thought, when a large (boss type) heartless appeared. Many of the group laid own their arms and gave up, or tried to run away, but Sue fought on losing her arms in the process. It is for this reason she is a nobody.

Please answer the following questions using the answer provided. Apply the answer to your character you are creating.

1. Being number one
2. Friendship
3. My prized possessions

1. To see rare sights.
3. To be strong