The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:15 pm

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Okay that is it, I've officially lost all hope 

Due to the influx of several new "RPers" (dear lord, I'm fighting against myself whether I can even call them that.), there has been a disturbance in my happy place, so to speak. SuperToku was just about twice as good as one of them, and that guy doesn't even deserve the honor of being killed by Auughan's Anaconda finisher.
More or less, when people begin to use sonic fan characters when RPing, it tends to get horrid.
Quote:
silver warped to zak and turn him self invisable.
how can i not lose him? silver asked him self in his thoughts.
silver saw sonic runing towards him
AHHHH! Silver screamed.
calm down! said white
white? but i thought?!? said silver confusingly
sonic is on his side so i made my shadow look like sonic's said white.
never do that again said silver,who looked at zak again.

Really, I've seen some of the RPers who said they would become better over time. Either there hasn't been any improvement, or I've been at Elenlond way too long (which would be hilarious, as I have all of 4 posts there so far).

Also, the quality of an RPer can be noticed even before they make a post just by looking at how they type normally.
Quote:
omg! im one of the first! hmm... how about... Pirats! were all on a pirat crew (i dont think ive EVER seen a pirat rp...) well... we dont all start on the crew.. but still. and part of your character sheet is your occupation on the ship. and im only choosing the setting... if you dont like the idea then you dont have to use it.

Note the oblivious nature of the poster (i dont think ive EVER seen a pirat rp...) and the use of OMG in a serious nature and the notation that he was the first poster, which really isn't needed, as we can see it very clearly.

Honestly, right now, I basically have all the reasons to leave this place, and I would if it weren't for ProRP (which we need to revive ASAP).

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Waifu: I'm married
noted

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm
YIM WWW

I have a couple ideas for Pro RP, but lately my interest has been dying. Until something sparks it again, I'm probably not going to do anything RP-wise, at least willingly.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:11 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Ok. I just came back.

Where are they, im JUST now scanning over the forums, trying to update myself here. Its late as hell, and im likely going to bed before i can get a good look at anything.

Who needs the searing flames of my wrath?

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:26 am

Waifu: You!
Don't worry, someone gave Hakker a brutally and legendary bribe, and he banned them.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:28 am

The An Hero of Time wrote:
Don't worry, someone gave Hakker a brutally and legendary bribe, and he banned them.

You're welcome.

In this thread I act like I was the first to alert Hakker when I was really a day or two late

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:33 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Whimskull wrote:
Due to the influx of several new "RPers" (dear lord, I'm fighting against myself whether I can even call them that.), there has been a disturbance in my happy place, so to speak. SuperToku was just about twice as good as one of them, and that guy doesn't even deserve the honor of being killed by Auughan's Anaconda finisher.
More or less, when people begin to use sonic fan characters when RPing, it tends to get horrid.
Quote:
AHHHH! Silver screamed.
calm down! said white

Really, I've seen some of the RPers who said they would become better over time. Either there hasn't been any improvement, or I've been at Elenlond way too long (which would be hilarious, as I have all of 4 posts there so far).

Also, the quality of an RPer can be noticed even before they make a post just by looking at how they type normally.
Quote:
omg! im one of the first! hmm... how about... Pirats! were all on a pirat crew (i dont think ive EVER seen a pirat rp...) well... we dont all start on the crew.. but still. and part of your character sheet is your occupation on the ship. and im only choosing the setting... if you dont like the idea then you dont have to use it.

Note the oblivious nature of the poster (i dont think ive EVER seen a pirat rp...) and the use of OMG in a serious nature and the notation that he was the first poster, which really isn't needed, as we can see it very clearly.

Honestly, right now, I basically have all the reasons to leave this place, and I would if it weren't for ProRP (which we need to revive ASAP).

Both are alts, Whim.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:17 am

Look, Nini is back. I don't like the new people by the way. I'm a xenophobe...

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:39 am

Currently Playing: The Game
With any luck, whatever I'm brewing up should be interesting to say the least.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Looks that way Thai...

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 pm

all we really have to do is make rps where they're immediately denied
rpb is useless since we can just do that.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm

I'd be willing to help any of you if you need me.

If not, then I guess I'll sort of stay out of the way.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 pm

;D wrote:
Whimskull wrote:
Quote:
AHHHH! Silver screamed.
calm down! said white

Quote:

Both are alts, Whim.

How do you know exactly?

Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
I don't

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Yes you do

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm
YIM WWW