The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:19 pm

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Fate/unholy aion, Heaven's Feel 5 

[Y/N]?
Y 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
N 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1

Fate/unholy aion, Heaven's Feel 5 

SETTING:

Fuyuki City is the setting for a secret and violent war among competing magi. For the past two centuries, seven sorcerers have gathered and engage in a Battle Royale, each gambling his or her own life to obtain the Holy Grail, a legendary chalice capable of granting wishes. The past four Holy Grail Wars have typically occurred every sixty years, with the most recent concluding a decade ago, but the fifth war has started prematurely.

Each of the sorcerers, better known as Masters, is aided by one of the seven summoned spiritual familiars known as Servants, who are the reincarnations of legendary souls from all across time. These resurrected Epic Spirits (英霊, Eirei), possess superhuman characteristics and wield powerful artifacts or abilities called Noble Phantasms (宝具, Hōgu). A Noble Phantasm's hidden abilities may be released by invoking its true name, but casual brandishing of a Noble Phantasm is best avoided, for symbolic Noble Phantasms usually belie a Servant's identity, diminishing that Servant's competitive advantage. Specific legends may be summoned with the aid of catalysts, which are artifacts, ideas, or experiences similar or of value to the desired Servant. Only one Servant can be summoned in each war from one of seven classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Berserker, Rider, Assassin, and Caster.

As only astral entities (i.e. Servants) are physically capable of retrieving the Holy Grail, Master and Servant are forced to cooperate. Masters control Servants with three Command Mantra (令呪, Reiju), which are crystallized miracles issued by the Holy Grail that manifest on a Master's body. When activated, Command Mantra permit a Servant to accomplish an incredible feat, or alternatively provide Masters with the authority to issue an irrevocable and absolute order to a Servant. When all three Command Mantras are used up, Servants are no longer obliged to serve their Masters, and as such, may freely choose to turn upon their ex-partner. In the event of a Master's demise, a Servant may choose to bind him or herself to another Master; if a Servant is slain, a Master may ally with a wayward Servant or pursue sanctuary with the Holy Grail War's impartial supervisor, who is traditionally a delegate of the Roman Catholic Church.

The Holy Grail materializes fully only when there is one Servant left standing; therefore, it is not necessary to vanquish Masters in order to win the war. However, as many Servants possess powerful Noble Phantasms and are grueling to defeat, many participants have chosen instead to eradicate Masters, who are responsible for maintaining a Servant's presence through the supplication of Mana.

The essence of its content is a "colorless force", but after the third Grail War, it has been polluted by Angra Mainyu and became a malignant "swirling power" - a curse, the third element. Hence, it is absolutely impossible to correct inconsistencies by precise calculations or interactions, and it will interpret any wish of the owner with nothing else than destruction, and grant it. Moreover, once it has been opened, it will keep flowing out infinitely and bring disaster.

Since the corruption, the Grail has also been able to summon evil-aligned Heroic Spirits; something that wasn't allowed before. Heroic Spirits are humans whose legends are passed down in the memory of humanity, regardless of their alignment; the Grail originally was allowed to summon only "good" Heroic Spirits, but ever since the corruption, spirits like Gilles de Rais can be summoned rather than heroes in the common understanding of the term.

HUMANS/MASTERS:

Name
"Alias"
Od: (Amount of magic potential in units of prana, average is 25)
Circuits: (Amount-Average is 20, then quality (Amount of prana each one is capable of))
Unique Command Mantra: (Draw or describe it)
Appearance:
Personality: (Appearance, personality and biography may be merged in whatsoever order)
Biography:
Noble Color: (Nearly unimportant, but here for consistency)
Miscellaneous:
Abilities: (If any)
Ability name - (Description and use, prana cost.)
Wish: (May be kept secret until revealed, or be left out due to lack of one, can also be changed)

SERVANTS:

Class (Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Lancer, Rider, Saber and Avenger)
True Identity
Category (Heroic spirit, Counter-Guardian, Reverse hero; Counter-Guardians must be reasonable)
Od: (Average is 1000-2000, Counter-Guardians have around 1,000,000,000,000-Basically infinite)
Pact pre-requisites: (Requirements for the master they will form a pact with, can be bended around)
Appearance: (If vastly different from what history tells, make a reasonable excuse)
Personality:
History: (Can just be a link to a reference, make sure if you bend it around, it still makes sense)
Noble Color:
Miscellaneous:
Abilities: (Traits, description, rank)
Noble Phantasms: (Name, rank, type, description.)
Wish:

AVENGER IS A VAGUE AND UNPREDICTABLE CLASS. JUDGING FROM THE ONLY AVENGER TO BE BASED OFF OF, THEY ARE EXTREMELY WEAK, THEIR NOBLE PHANTASMS POSE LITTLE THREAT AND ARE USUALLY REVERSE-HEROES. OTHER THAN THAT, THEIR TRULY POWERFUL ABILITIES ONLY REVEAL THEMSELVES AFTER AN ATTACK, WHICH WOULD MAKE USING ONE VERY DIFFICULT. DO NOT USE AN AVENGER UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

COUNTER GUARDIANS ARE AGAIN, OVERPOWERED. MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE ONE, IT HAS TO BE WELL DONE AND REASONABLE. ON ANOTHER NOTE, COUNTER GUARDIANS CAN APPARENTLY BE SUMMONED FROM BEFORE THEY BECAME HEROIC SPIRITS. (AKA THE FUTURE)

Code:
[b]Name[/b]
"[i]Alias[/i]"
[b]Od[/b]:
[b]Circuits[/b]:
[b]Unique Command Mantra[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Biography[/b]:
[b]Noble Color[/b]:
[b]Miscellaneous[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:

[b]Wish[/b]:

[i][b]Class[/b][/i]
[b]True Identity[/b]
[i]Category[/i]
[b]Od[/b]:
[b]Pact pre-requisites[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Noble Color[/b]:
[b]Miscellaneous[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:

[b]Noble Phantasms[/b]:

[b]Wish[/b]:

ABILITIES
:
Everything is ranged from F to A++ to EX, ??? ranks are exceptions, where the effect of the stat is unknown.

Noble Phantasm: The general rank of all of your servant's noble phantasms, and their ability to use them. (A servant with an A ranked NP and C ranked NP would have a B rank for this "stat")
Strength: --
Endurance: --
Agility: --
Mana: Most casters have an A rank on this, a person with a couple of thousand units of OD usually get a B rank.
Luck: The ability to alter an individual's fate, this stat can become useless to life-saving, generally helps in dodging fatal attacks.

These are only the covered stats which every servant has, the distinguishing abilities have to be made on your own.

NOBLE PHANTASMS:
The most important distinguishing factor of a Servant, these items have a predetermined ability based on the hero's past, and upon an input of mana, will discharge its ability. (Arturia uses her Excalibur to convert her charged mana in the sword into a blast of light)

Name
Rank: F is useless or unusable, EX is a huge rank for something matched against gods, ??? is an indicator for an unknown or variable noble phantasm. (Avenger's Void Avesta is ??? due to the damage dealt being the amount he receives)
Using the ~ variable sign will mean the noble phantasm can vary between the two indicated ranks.
Type: Available are - Anti-Unit, Anti-Fortress, Anti-Army and Support.
Description

Construction, criticism, suggestions and such are appreciated.

Last edited by {420}sMoKeWeEd{420} on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 pm

I thought about making one but I thought it would fail.

I'd join though.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 pm

the mistake you are making is saying "i'm not a weeaboo!"

but yah, you are not. A weeaboo is someone who tries to act Asian(particularly Japanese) even though they are not. If you are an anime fan, then you would be an anime fan, if you are the kind of person who has seen over 9000 animu series, then you are an otaku, in which there is no shame in being.

just remember a weeaboo is someone who tries to act japanese despite being white, black or another ethnicity. It's kind of like a wigger (a white person acting black).

but yah, RP's based off of anime's are actually pretty fun sometimes! :wee:

Rp's don't have to be original, dungeons and dragons is a role playing game and it's based off of an established platform only you make up the story and characters. This is basically just like that. I would certainly participate in an rp if it was based off of a cool anime and it had a neat story.

eh... I'll get back on my feet sooner or later

Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
Saber is kinda overpowered with Avalon though.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Thaiberium wrote:

Never said the servants had to be from F/SN. If you know your myths/history well enough, you could make your own, right?

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Waifu: You!
Can't it be based off the game?

: D?

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:50 pm

[THoT] wrote:

Same thing.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:25 pm

I want new heros n****. If not, I call for Beserker.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:12 pm
Site Moderator

Not Sayonara wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

Never said the servants had to be from F/SN. If you know your myths/history well enough, you could make your own, right?

I pick Miyamoto Mushashi, or Guan Yu, perhaps Lu Bu....Wait, should there be a limit on who you could possibly get, or something?

Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Magician of Rune wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I pick Miyamoto Mushashi, or Guan Yu, perhaps Lu Bu....Wait, should there be a limit on who you could possibly get, or something?

I think even Lu Bu would still betray the s*** out of you..
They still have to resemble your character, plus, they need a reasonable wish to begin with.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Site Moderator

Not Sayonara wrote:
Magician of Rune wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I think even Lu Bu would still betray the s#%$& out of you..
They still have to resemble your character, plus, they need a reasonable wish to begin with.

Yeah, come to think about it, guy betrays enough people to make a point at his execution.

Err, what do you mean by "resemble your character?" Course,it might be difficult to control historical/mythical heroes and such...couldn't we just make a hero, and add why s/he was so famous?

I doubt it that would though...

Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Magician of Rune wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Magician of Rune wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

I think even Lu Bu would still betray the s#%$& out of you..

Yeah, come to think about it, guy betrays enough people to make a point at his execution.

Err, what do you mean by "resemble your character?" Course,it might be difficult to control historical/mythical heroes and such...couldn't we just make a hero, and add why s/he was so famous?

I doubt it that would though...

In F/SN, all the servants were connected to their masters in some way, Emiya had Avalon inside him, which summoned Arturia, Ilya summoned the impossibly powerful Berserker, etc.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Not Sayonara wrote:
Asking if something based off an ANIMU would be a good idea.. I'd try to make it as un-stereotyped as possible if enough people agree.

Seems like a good idea....

I CALL RIDER

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Waifu: You!
Not Sayonara wrote:
[THoT] wrote:

Same thing.

So we all f*** each other?

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:33 pm

[THoT] wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
[THoT] wrote:

Same thing.

So we all f#%$& each other?

hey bb, let's recharge some mana together.

if you catch my drift ;D

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:58 pm
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next