The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next
Lands Of Fate 
Site Moderator

Sho planted his feet and stopped himself from moving, holding his ground and pushed the body slamming Sed off him.

"Wheeen I say we are done. We are done." Sho said. "Nooooow stop this foolishness."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Sed fell backwards away from Sho, but not before attempting to slice at Sho's neck as he fell. "You will feel the wrath of Sed the Sword Magician!" He exclaimed as he hit the ground backfirst, immediately pushing himself back up to thrust his rapier at Sho.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Site Moderator

Sho barely avoided the rapier blow. It came close but did not hit. Sho glarred at Sed.

"You want to do that again?" Sho said angrily at him.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:34 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed smirked, jumping backwards and falling into a stance once more, his rapier next to his head and pointed towards Sho, while his free hand rested near the tip, as if to stable it.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:39 pm
Site Moderator

"Ohhhhh......so that c*** arrogent child wants toooooo prove something by challenging meeee.....very well, come hither cur. Perhaps a few broken bones will show yooooou shouldn't bother with this efffort!" Sho said, he didn't even draw a weapon.

They come for me...

The mages...

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Legendary Ghost

Sed stood there, adjusting his position until it had no opening, taking his time as he began to look Sho over, looking for openings to abuse, deciding to aim for his neck as he began to dash towards the elder.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 pm
Site Moderator

Sho remained still, ever paitent for his strike. Once he went for that blow, he would show him punishment unlike any other he had suffered before.

They come for me...

The mages...

Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 pm

The demons were now waiting in the shadows, observing, and waiting to strike once more. However, this time, they had someone else with them. They had saw their moment to attack.

Suddenly, the same demon Sho has fought before, had returned. He appeared right in the middle of Sho and Sed. "Miss me?" The demon asked, turning to Sho.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:37 pm
Site Moderator

Sho continued charging and landed a hard painful blow into the demons ribcage. A loud sickening crack was heard.

"No!" Sho said firmly and angrily to the creature as he followed up the blow with another bone breaking punch.

They come for me...

The mages...

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm

The demon disappeared on the first hit, reappearing several feet to the right. "Oh, looks like you missed." He said with a bit of a laugh. "You know, you may have beaten me before, but I can assure you, with this new magic, we won't be beaten as easily, or at all for that matter." The demon snickered.

"Oh, and by me, I mean; Myself, my brother, and Belthazar." A smirk ran across the demons face, as the other two appeared next to him. Belthazar looked around at first, but stayed silent.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 pm
Site Admin

"So much for him being in the city guard" muttered Ali, stepping away from the demons. She was surprised at the arrival of Belthazar, she could have sworn the demons said that he was dead before. At least now that they had the old man to be around the fight was going to be a bit more fair than before, well she hoped it would be. She ran the songs that she had learned today through her mind, she didn't want to forget a note when the time came that she must use it.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 pm

Belthazar took a deep and noticeable breath. "The air taste just as horrible as it did before." He stated. The demon had looked at him, before shaking his head. "You get the girl, I have unfinished business with the old man." He turned to the other demon. "You just do whatever."

Belthazar smirked. "Hopefully she won't be as weak as the last 'test dummies' at the mountains." Belthazar's nails grew several inches, as he ran his left index across his chin. "Sadly, you look just as weak as them." A ball of fire began to form in his hand, and he tossed it at Ali.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 pm
Site Admin

She stood her ground and sang a collage of different notes randomly a small cloud appeared and drizzled on the fire ball it dissipated but she still ducked her head just in case the spell didn't work. "So I'm guessing it was probably you who helped the demons get into the village in the first place" said Ali coldly. She flipped backwards away from Belthazar always keeping herself in a defense position.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Belthazar tilted his head out of confusion. "Oh, THAT." He said. "No no no, I wasn't killed till after that, I was still a fool then." He ran towards Ali, quickly gaining ground. "It's a long story, really." He stated, slashing at Ali's face with his 'claws'

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 pm
Site Admin

"There is no way you're going to ruin my face with your freakish nails" said Ali raising her arms to protect herself "You're nothing but a puppet, and a traitor" she said to him. Ali flipped away from Belthazar and kicked him at the same time. She grabbed her whip in mid flight and lashed it at Belthazar "Normally this is used on men who don't take no for an answer. Ever since I've met you I've had to use it as an actual weapon" She lashed at him again.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 pm
 [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next