The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:38 pm

[ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia VI [Town vs Town] 

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
I guess from here, it's one vote. You all may question me on my role, if you desire to know, despite me not being a Theocrat.

In truth, we can't prove that.

However, I do want to know your role. Please tell us, and if you are too valuable to die, than we can vote another suspect.

Don't vote for him yet.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 am

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
Well, my role is if me and my partner are alive, the king shall not die.

I am also not a Theocrat. My alignment is completely different from Theocratic.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
C'mon democrats. Remember when FoD stated that the number of members in each group were not the same?

Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
Well, my role is if me and my partner are alive, the king shall not die.

This comment suggests that the monarchs only started out with three people: F&F, his partner, and a leader. Best case, the partner was killed last night and the monarchs only have two members. Worst case, the democrats started with 4 members and Harpuia was a democrat; the democrats would have the same number of members as the monarchs. This is a great opportunity to take the lead and get rid of a monarch.

With the recent information that there is a good chance the democrats outnumber the monarchs, I'd say this is a good chance to take advantage and increase the lead.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
ALRIGHT. I'M HERE.
Sorry, there's a big music festival coming up and I've had to spend a lot of time practicing.

That's pretty smart crabby. Pretty smart indeed. Making people think that you're part of our team when you're really the Theocrat leader.

See, I'm the Minister of Defense, and I investigated you the last two nights. (To make sure there wasn't any bus driving sillyness going on.)
I've been suspicious of you ever since you voted for KevinB without any reasoning to back it up, and it turns out that I was right.

Vote: Crabby.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
ALRIGHT. I'M HERE.
Sorry, there's a big music festival coming up and I've had to spend a lot of time practicing.

That's pretty smart crabby. Pretty smart indeed. Making people think that you're part of our team when you're really the Theocrat leader.

See, I'm the Minister of Defense, and I investigated you the last two nights. (To make sure there wasn't any bus driving sillyness going on.)
I've been suspicious of you ever since you voted for KevinB without any reasoning to back it up, and it turns out that I was right.

Nice try, Dj Wiz. But in the end, this is just a bad attempt at getting the heat off the monarchs.

Based on Flash & Flame's comment, the teams either started out as
Start A
Monarch:3
Theocrat:4
Democrat:5

or

Start B
Theocrat:5
Democrat:4

Currently, the possible situations are
Possible Situations: show
Situation A (Start A, Harpuia was a Monarch) -- Best Case
Monarch:2
Theocrat:2

Situation B (Start A, Harpuia was a Theocrat)
Theocrat:1

Situation C (Start A, Harpuia was a Democrat)

Situation D (Start B, Harpuia was a Monarch)
Monarch:2
Theocrat:3

Situation E (Start B, Harpuia was a Theocrat)

Situation F (Start B, Harpuia was a Democrat) -- Worst Case
Theocrat:3
Democrat:3

As you can see, in all but one situation, the monarchs are in an unfavorable position.

I propose that us democrats and what ever remaining theocrats team up against the monarchs today. It helps both of us. Democrats can either take or strengthen the lead, and theocrats are out of the frying pan for the time being.

And "our" team? You're referring to the Monarch-Democrat alliance?
Sorry. With this new information, I'd say it's in the better interest of the democrats that we end this truce and put ourselves in the lead.

Looks like we have a good target for the next day, gentlemen ^.^

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
War. P Anda and Panthera Leo warned for inactivity.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm
BR Member

Crabby wrote:

No, I'm talking about us Democrats, something which you're not a part of, Mr. smarty pants.

Would you mind explaining to me why on earth you just kind of voted for kevinB? If you were a Democrat, you would have quoted Brik and added something.
It's how you play. We've all seen it in the past three games. And don't say that you're playing differently because this is a different game. It's not.
It's still trickery and reasoning, and as far as we're all concerned, you're the one doing the trickery.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 pm

This is an interesting turn of events, in fact it's just what the day phase of this game needed. Now anyone who takes their vote off mr flash and flames will be accused of being a monarchist, while anyone who begins to vote for flash or flames, after being told this interesting piece of dialogue will be accused of being a democrat.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 pm

With the investigation by DJ:

Vote: Crabby

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Crabby wrote:

No, I'm talking about us Democrats, something which you're not a part of, Mr. smarty pants.

Would you mind explaining to me why on earth you just kind of voted for kevinB? If you were a Democrat, you would have quoted Brik and added something.
It's how you play. We've all seen it in the past three games. And don't say that you're playing differently because this is a different game. It's not.
It's still trickery and reasoning, and as far as we're all concerned, you're the one doing the trickery.

KevinB was an obvious theocrat. Therefore, I voted for him. The same applies to TUF. Don't think that really required explanation...

And sorry. You're not a democrat. If you were, you'd see that lynching an obvious monarch would only help you and stop trying to fight the lynch. You pop in with this "investigation" to help save your comrade and kill me, who you view as a threat. Nice try.

Let's finish the job, democrats.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Mr. Flash & Flame wrote:
With the investigation by DJ:

Vote: Crabby

Ok. Bandwagon, but then again, you are, after all, a monarchist, assuming that you didn't lie. I wouldn't blame you.

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
ALRIGHT. I'M HERE.

I'd actually like to know your results. In fact, I think both of you are on the same team.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm
BR Member

Crabby wrote:
And sorry. You're not a democrat. If you were, you'd see that lynching an obvious monarch would only help you and stop trying to fight the lynch. You pop in with this "investigation" to help save your comrade and kill me, who you view as a threat. Nice try.

I'm not fighting a lynch, I'm fighting you. The fact that you grasped the opportunity to start a convenient bandwagon is irrelevant.
Sorry, but I'm about 14 bazillion times more of a Democrat than you. In fact, my role allows me to establish communication with another Democrat chosen at random for one night.
I'll use this tonight, and whoever it is that gets chosen can confirm that I'm a Democrat.

Now, on to serious business:
I pulled a little number at the beginning and got us in the lead, and personally, I'd like to keep doing what got us there.
What got us there is graciously keeping the Monarchists alive so that we could eliminate the Theocrats.
I'm all for lynching Flash Flame tomorrow, but for today, I'd like to get rid of crabby. Ya'll with me?

@Genis: My results were "Theocrat Leader" both times.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
ALRIGHT. I'M HERE.

Actually, including myself, many did that. Well, without any "real" reasoning, anyway.

DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Crabby wrote:

I'm not fighting a lynch, I'm fighting you. The fact that you grasped the opportunity to start a convenient bandwagon is irrelevant.
Sorry, but I'm about 14 bazillion times more of a Democrat than you. In fact, my role allows me to establish communication with another Democrat chosen at random for one night.
I'll use this tonight, and whoever it is that gets chosen can confirm that I'm a Democrat.

Now, on to serious business:
I pulled a little number at the beginning and got us in the lead, and personally, I'd like to keep doing what got us there.
What got us there is graciously keeping the Monarchists alive so that we could eliminate the Theocrats.
I'm all for lynching Flash Flame tomorrow, but for today, I'd like to get rid of crabby. Ya'll with me?

@Genis: My results were "Theocrat Leader" both times.

You can't be too sure it's right, though. You could be faulty, or Crabby could have gotten bus drivered twice. Also, it's more better to kill a Monarchist, in this case Flashy, as if we kill him, and find his little partner, that'll expose the king.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

DJ wizard if your such a democrat then why don't you go ahead and finish flash and flames off? I'm not saying that crabby is a democrat, but if your sure of your investigation then we can deal with this tomorrow can't we?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Believeblood wrote:
DJ wizard if your such a democrat then why don't you go ahead and finish flash and flames off? I'm not saying that crabby is a democrat, but if your sure of your investigation then we can deal with this tomorrow can't we?

Because, he has a target who seems to have been hiding in the shadows as a Democrat when he seems to be the Theocrat leader.

As War P. Anda said a few pages back, he's probably 'bussing' to avoid suspicion.

Also, you seem to defend Crabby when he is called upon being a Theocrat, which suspects me to think you are also one of them as well.

Seems that we have another Theocratic target for later.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm
 [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next