The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:08 am

[ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next
TerminX's Spriteworks (Trollbean won State competition!) 
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
ElementalCrisis wrote:
TerminX wrote:
Organization (Name Pending)
Important to Grange's backstory, these are a group of people dedicated to hunting him down and killing him. Names all pending, except for Gunnar and Vynx, of course. (Story bit: Gunnar actually died, killed by Grange. He was replaced with the 4th character. I'm making another member, I just need to tweak 'em a bit)

let see...
one is yusuke, another is sanji, nami... im not sure about the others..you should edit more the yusike edit

The middle one is Neuro. Gunnar is a support char, idr who

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 am

Currently Playing: Let's use Daddy's Welfare Haphazardly
ElementalCrisis wrote:
TerminX wrote:
Important to Grange's backstory, these are a group of people dedicated to hunting him down and killing him. Names all pending, except for Gunnar and Vynx, of course. (Story bit: Gunnar actually died, killed by Grange. He was replaced with the 4th character. I'm making another member, I just need to tweak 'em a bit)

let see...
one is yusuke, another is sanji, nami... im not sure about the others..you should edit more the yusike edit

Aha! That girl one is actually Nico Robin! You should feel ASHAMED! Not knowing your JUS bases.

You look like crap.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 pm
Site Moderator

Chaosvii7 wrote:
ElementalCrisis wrote:
TerminX wrote:

let see...

Aha! That girl one is actually Nico Robin! You should feel ASHAMED! Not knowing your JUS bases.

Yup.

I'll prolly change her hair though, I don't really like it.

Also, I don't know most of their names by heart, so I didn't catch that.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Currently Playing: Let's use Daddy's Welfare Haphazardly
TerminX wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
ElementalCrisis wrote:
TerminX wrote:

let see...

Yup.

He's just saying to edit the bases more, but he can't say such things because Zephyre isn't the heaviest JUS edit out there.

You look like crap.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Site Moderator

Chaosvii7 wrote:
TerminX wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
ElementalCrisis wrote:
TerminX wrote:

let see...

Yup.

He's just saying to edit the bases more, but he can't say such things because Zephyre isn't the heaviest JUS edit out there.

No, he's saying Vynx should be edited more..

And who the crap is Zephyre?

Last edited by Term on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 pm

elemental crisis's "amazing edited fan character". its meh. but what kind'ave name for the orginization are you lookin for? or is it called name pending, probably should'ave read back.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm
Site Moderator

angeldemonica wrote:
elemental crisis's "amazing edited fan character". its meh. but what kind'ave name for the orginization are you lookin for? or is it called name pending, probably should'ave read back.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:11 pm

oh sorry, the first sentence was an answer to your question of who is zephyr? and the second part was a question about the name of the organization for your characters.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:22 pm

MGN Username: wallae
Waifu: Saber-chan.
angeldemonica wrote:

:hmph: *cough* i never said he was my biggest work... you will see my biggest work soon...
erm...
names...
Black x..
red moonlight...
they could be better.. i know

Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 pm

i know, thats what you were saying when i was on expansion forums, it was one of your firsts i think...anyways, nice sprites term.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:21 pm
Site Moderator

angeldemonica wrote:
oh sorry, the first sentence was an answer to your question of who is zephyr? and the second part was a question about the name of the organization for your characters.

Oh, okay.

I'll go look... In the meantime, I don't have a name for them yet.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:35 pm
Site Moderator

Been gone for a week... frikkin flu.. Dad still won't let me on the comp, im usin my psp atm. Dying to sprite, so here's my plans. Imma finally post that JUS Tien I made a while back, finish the Scouter Vegeta on OP (Lets see a hardcore fan find what's missing :)), and maybe edit him into Ginyu for fun. Then I plan to make a JUS version of a heroscape character, called the Einar Emporium. I already have the perfect base :) ...Expect stuff tomaro night.

Last edited by Term on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Site Moderator

JUS Tien
Edit of Goku. The first of the four costumes is just Goku, but the other three Tien has actually worn at some point or another. I made this a while back but saved it in a stupid place, so I didn't even see it while cleaning my docs. :o

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:45 am
Site Moderator

More Vegeta edits.

Baby Vegeta
What-If Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta (I mean, he had to have become SS3 before he could become SS4, right?)
Updated Scouter Vegeta, now 100% accurate. Recolored in several areas.

I may have to work on Scouter some more, too. I don't really like how the bottom armor came out.

On another note, the names Aayla and Nerris have been decided for two of the organization members. Plus Gunnar and Vynx, this only leaves the blonde kid. I had designed him after another character I already had planned, named Shale. But, this kid looks to stupid to be Shale. So, I WILL be remaking him, as well as tweaking the rest of the group. (Except for Nerris [The emo-looking one in the middle]. Oddly enough, I'm happy with him)

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 pm
Site Moderator

Einar Emporium
Always was my favorite squad in HeroScape.. but I really don't like how it came out here... oh well, at least I tried. :p Eve / Zoro edit.

Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:56 pm
 [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 29  Next