The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:32 pm

[ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
The Line of War. (Full version) 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Not Sayonara wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
The -aga spells could use a little smaller level requirement, 50s seem a bit much, I was expecting 40s. Though Graviga should stay where it is, that spell is rigged.
If you don't know what Gliding is, it's a spell I sent to Kerim for verification. Ask him for it, though it's a mage-exclusive spell.

Oh, like so.

I thought you meant a problem with the Revive spell.

I like the current level requirements, it spreads it out so you don't get swarmed with spells or left completely without for a long period of time.

Power: (INT/2)% +20%
Cooldown: End of the current fight

I did address a little nitpick in Revive, you really don't need a period in a non-description section, and the Power section looked a little off in relativity to the others.

Edit: lol wut, everyone chose dagger. And everyone excluding me chose a thief class.

Yea i noticed that x.x.. i propose restricting the selection of those classes and/or weapons for the time being so we don't end up paper cut outs.. my character has always been designed for that kind of thing so i really couldn't help it.. i may re choose for sword though, even if i don't really need a VIT+..

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Nini wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
The -aga spells could use a little smaller level requirement, 50s seem a bit much, I was expecting 40s. Though Graviga should stay where it is, that spell is rigged.
If you don't know what Gliding is, it's a spell I sent to Kerim for verification. Ask him for it, though it's a mage-exclusive spell.

Oh, like so.

I thought you meant a problem with the Revive spell.

I like the current level requirements, it spreads it out so you don't get swarmed with spells or left completely without for a long period of time.

Power: (INT/2)% +20%
Cooldown: End of the current fight

I did address a little nitpick in Revive, you really don't need a period in a non-description section, and the Power section looked a little off in relativity to the others.

Edit: lol wut, everyone chose dagger. And everyone excluding me chose a thief class.

Yea i noticed that x.x.. i propose restricting the selection of those classes and/or weapons for the time being so we don't end up paper cut outs.. my character has always been designed for that kind of thing so i really couldn't help it.. i may re choose for sword though, even if i don't really need a VIT+..

I'm planning on switching to a wand/staff when my character gets to level 15 or so, but we might need to reject the next thief or dagger user.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:59 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Attention, due to a mistake I made, the VIT stat was calculated wrongly in the class section. I've recalculated it. Please note that while they all have decimals, ignore them when calculating and focus only on the full numbers.

I will update the bios in the first post of the RP soon to reflect the changes.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Hakker wrote:
Attention, due to a mistake I made, the VIT stat was calculated wrongly in the class section. I've recalculated it. Please note that while they all have decimals, ignore them when calculating and focus only on the full numbers.

I will update the bios in the first post of the RP soon to reflect the changes.

I already noted the decimal thing in the description.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Wat. I said each vitality represents one health, what's with the huge numbers after the comma? <<

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 pm
Legendary Ghost

Decimals, decimals.

HP is getting it's own stat since it'll change frequently.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Alright, then.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 pm
Legendary Ghost

S-S-S-S-TEP BACK~

*Re-rolls due to current circumstances*

Im re-rolling Nini to be a nobody assassin, editing her post to fit that. All interactions with her from the human side can be forgotten.

Im throwing in her sister, Althea, for the human side. Ill be going champion or paladin, so the humans have a tank.

*Edits for great justice*

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 pm
Legendary Ghost

Slightly changed class names depending on the faction you choose.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Hakker wrote:
Slightly changed class names depending on the faction you choose.

Oh that's good, I thought you got my class mixed up when I saw my bio said Spy and not infiltrator ;_;

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am

Don't expect fights any time soon, we're still working on all the things related to stats and battle..

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
So, erm... Any word from Blue?
I want to post again...

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Legendary Ghost

Kerim wrote:
So, erm... Any word from Blue?
I want to post again...

And i as well, with Nini. I have him on MSN, he hasnt responded to me yet but when he does, ill be erm..

'pressuring' him, to get the nobodys under way.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 pm

yeeeey I IZ JOININZ!

Name: Caffar Cairbre

Race: Nobody

Weapon of Choice: Axe, or any large blunt object.

Appearance: Caffar is a tall individual with slightly pale skin. his blond, shoulder length hair is tied into a simple pony tail. His eyes are a bright blue. He wears a thick Dick Tracy style coat, only gray with black buttons. He seldom buttons it up and lets it hang open, reveling a thin undershirt with the Nobody insignia cut out of it. A netted shirt lays on top of his under shirt. He also wears gloves that also bear the insignia (again, it’s cut out of the gloves) and black pants that go into high lace boots.

Background: Caffar was a young detective with a relatively normal life before he became a Nobody. In a particular case, He was required to locate a petty thief who was having his way with the rich homes in a futuristic world. During the investigation, Caffar was able to freeze all of the thief’s assets to snuff him out. The thief retaliated with violence and killed his mother. This did not make Caffar very happy…

After doing things the law doesn’t allow detectives to do to murderers before prosecutions, Caffar found himself consumed with rage. The only way for him to survive was to become a Nobody and suppress his hatred. Despite his previous predicament, he now seems happy and joyful, more so than a Nobodys typically feel.

Class: Berserker
STR 10
AGI 3
INT 2
VIT 126,678
LUK 1

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
YAY ANOTHER NOBODY

And Break.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 pm
 [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next