The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
[PC] Team Fortress 2 

Currently Playing: Smash for
The Original Nine:
Batter's Helmet, Soldier's Stash, Pyro's Beanie, Demoman's Fro, Football Helmet, Mining Helmet, Prussian's PickelHaube, Master's Yellow Belt, and the Fancy Fedora.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:20 am

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
AEM wrote:
The Original Nine:
Batter's Helmet, Soldier's Stash, Pyro's Beanie, Demoman's Fro, Football Helmet, Mining Helmet, Prussian's PickelHaube, Master's Yellow Belt, and the Fancy Fedora.

Oh crap, really? When?

Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 am

Currently Playing: Games
January 23rd, grab them while you can!
They'll go for a pretty penny once they get retired and are only accessible through trade.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
Maybe get some buds, out of them. X3

Which should take like, what, about a couple months?

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Today marks the final day of the 9 original hats.
Initial reports of the hat pricings are putting the vintage ones at 2-8 keys, depending on the one, fancy fedora and soldier's stash topping that list with 6-8 keys average. Non-vintage going from ~1 key -3 keys again with the prior two at the top. Least desired is evidentaly the trophy belt and football helmet.
Prices expected to jump after the final cancelation.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Currently Playing: None, grounded.
I'm planning on playing TF2 eventually(though not yet; I'm doing badly in school and I need a better computer anyway), and I want to know; what's a good class to start with for someone who is new to the game? I don't wanna drag my teammates down TOO much... lol

Do these three things, and you will not be fed to the sharks.

Boom.

PSN Name: UltimateBrawl
Games I own: LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Portal 2(completed the Co-Op campaign, but I'm willing to help you beat it!)
Add me if you want!

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 pm

UltimateBrawl wrote:
I'm planning on playing TF2 eventually(though not yet; I'm doing badly in school and I need a better computer anyway), and I want to know; what's a good class to start with for someone who is new to the game? I don't wanna drag my teammates down TOO much... lol

Good classes for beginners are heavy, solider, and pyro. Really though you should try all the classes first to see which one suits you best, along with the ones you want to get better with.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 pm

UltimateBrawl wrote:

Family Buissness/Shotgun Heavy for Aim Practice,Scout for high speed combat, Soldier for Rocket Jump basics, Pyro for basic team work,(Spy checking, extinguishing,etc).
Also remember: As a medic, spy hunting is not your job., M2 as Engineer to rotate your buildings so your teleporters aren't backstab stations and your Sentries aren't forced to wasting time turning to shoot. A Pyro can Spycheck better than other classes, extinguish fire faster than medics and dispensers, push projectiles away from friendly buildings/teammates.
Stock weapons are reliable and most special weapons are sidegrades that can change your play-style, except for 99% of the Medic melees which are either pure upgrades or reskins.
Medics are high priority for the other team so watch your a**, and killing a medic is worth dying for. Spies can be tricky bastards as you will learn from experience.
Just have fun and remember that someone with a shiny hat or is named "musiuc/ Stabbystabby" can mess up your day.

Click to expand thumbnail

Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 pm

UltimateBrawl wrote:

Most user friendly is Soldier, Heavy, and Pyro. Mostly just point and click. But as the other said, find something that you like, try all of them out. I personally like Medic because it's a fun supporting class to play as.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Currently Playing: None, grounded.
Water_kelpi wrote:
UltimateBrawl wrote:

Most user friendly is Soldier, Heavy, and Pyro. Mostly just point and click. But as the other said, find something that you like, try all of them out. I personally like Medic because it's a fun supporting class to play as.

Thanks for the help! I'll try to remember this. :)

Do these three things, and you will not be fed to the sharks.

Boom.

PSN Name: UltimateBrawl
Games I own: LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Portal 2(completed the Co-Op campaign, but I'm willing to help you beat it!)
Add me if you want!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:52 pm

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
New update.
Bloodhound
Experience the vicarious thrill of the tough-talking, dame-seducing gumshoe by reading the collected works of Raymond Chandler. Then take a break from all that and try on this novelty-sized cartoon dog hat.

Dapper Disguise
Go incognito as a handsome man and enjoy the secret benefits of the exceptionally attractive. High-paying jobs! Erotic encounters! Free bread sticks at the Olive Garden! Eat as many as you can, though, because eventually the mask will rot off, leaving you uglier than before.

Necronomicrown
Like all identical twins, you were born from a cyst in your sibling's neck, grew into an evil head, and eventually sloughed off your twin in your own exact duplicate body. Now you can't tell each other apart! Take out the guesswork with this identifying demonic skullcap.

Long Fall Loafers
These curved titanium shock-absorbers connect to the base of your spine and run down the inside of both legs. Now when you fall from a great height, the agony of impact will be absorbed, then conveniently redistributed to your whole pain-wracked body.

Samson Skewer
The handle of this hand-forged survival knife is crammed with all of the things you'll need to survive in the wilderness, i.e. a pack of matches and three raisins.

Obvious references are Sam & Max, Borderlands, and Portal. Speculators think the other two might be references to Evil Dead and Venture Bros. Some are even going so far as to suggest this hints at a sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

I really wish that they added different kinds of weapons instead of hats, hats, and hats. I saw a boomerang and a new sentry on the steam workshop and those things look really nice. I mean I know it's harder to balance but it's better then adding all these cosmetic stuff that practically do nothing.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Anyone played Scream Fortress?

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Currently Playing: with power. Nintendo power.
Sir Raptor wrote:
Obvious references are Sam & Max, Borderlands, and Portal. Speculators think the other two might be references to Evil Dead and Venture Bros. Some are even going so far as to suggest this hints at a sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory.

YouTube Video:

Welp.

I just got Kid Icarus.
And it is ridicarus.

I should warn you for that

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:43 am
 [ 479 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32