The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:56 pm

[ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
New to the forum? Post here! 

Currently Playing: SB4, SF2
Hello. I'm Seprix, and I'm here to overcome my alcoholic addiction to meet new people and get into the Smash Flash thing. Also, like, normal Smash Bros. Also, maybe I can form a support group on how to make better introductions. Also, I made another introduction thread, but apparently there's also this one so maybe this should be advertised a bit more. I'm usually good at finding stuff too, I was specifically looking for this sorta thread. Anyways, it could be I'm just blind.

:colonthree: Also, what are your thoughts on this particular emoji? I think I like it. It's slightly tilted to the left (my left, not yours), and it has the most ironically anime face you could think of, whilst also being a stock western emoji. I personally think it's genius.

Other hobbies I have: Petting my dog, typing weird sentences, and playing Dominion the board game by Donald X. Vaccarino. I highly recommend this board game. It's like Ascension, but before Ascension existed, and it's better still. Heck, I like board games in general. Throw that into the Seprix database. I also have been drinking a lot more black coffee than normal. I used to be a sugar and cream sort of guy, but funnily enough my laziness to get the sugar and cream every time has led to this. My next prediction: I forgo drinking coffee at all because it is too much effort. My next prediction after that: I stop breathing, because it's too much work.

I should wrap this up. It'll be interesting talking to all of you!

Wed May 31, 2017 9:25 am

Board games seem like a cool hobby but I don't have any friends so I can't play them

Wed May 31, 2017 9:54 am

Currently Playing: SB4, SF2
the leader of the bunch wrote:
Board games seem like a cool hobby but I don't have any friends so I can't play them

Board games are cool. Sadly, you do need friends to play them. I don't have any friends myself, so I just have this huge collection of fun board games I never play.

Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 am

Post Hi
Hi. I don't know what else to say.
:kirby: Who's ready to "Smesh?"

Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 am

Waifu: zero suit wario
yooooooo welcome

Wed May 31, 2017 1:01 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Seprix wrote:
the leader of the bunch wrote:

Board games are cool. Sadly, you do need friends to play them. I don't have any friends myself, so I just have this huge collection of fun board games I never play.

Board games are actually pretty lit, Balderdash and Risk are two of the best things to ever exist on this Earth
Unfortunately I don't have the former and whenever we play the latter there will be at least one person who gets salty over losing all their territories in under 5 turns
KirbyGirl03 wrote:
Hi. I don't know what else to say.
:kirby: Who's ready to "Smesh?"

Heyo, welcome to MG!

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:54 am

Heyoo. I've been getting into SSF2 a bit lately so I figured I'd make an account here. I'm Kasran, Kas also works; I'm a computer science weirdo who loves games and game dev, and also music and writing and linguistics and all sorts of other stuff. I love Melee, Brawl/PM, Smash 4 Wii U, and SSF2, and I'm terrible at every one of them; maybe one day I'll figure out how to quit getting frustrated and get better.

Good to meet you. :>

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello Kas!

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Last edited by Danny on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Greetings, new guys!

Kasran wrote:
and I'm terrible at every one of them

Man I know this feeling. I love fighting games to death but I will never, ever play them online (with matchmaking at least) since it's a guaranteed loss lol.

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 am

Well, I don't really know how this works, (MAYBE i lost in the forum)
I don't really want to say hello right now, I was just going to do a question, and is:

What is all that the "IRC chat" about?

I've been searching, but I couldn't enter to it :/ (I don't even know what it really is)
But I heard that player use it to find people and compete, etc.
Can you help me? xD

PS: I will say hello another day
PPS: Sorry for my english, I'm just a regular student :?

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:03 pm

sup this is memelord 3666 im that guy who is using luffy in online all the time kaizoku ou ni ore wa naru!

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Welcome to MG new crew
nico_2003 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they mean the SSF2 Official Discord, if you're interested I'll hit you up with an invite

Pochiman wrote:

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:02 am

☻Danny☻ wrote:
Welcome to MG new crew
nico_2003 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they mean the SSF2 Official Discord, if you're interested I'll hit you up with an invite

Yes, please xD

Also, well, I want to present myself, my name is Nicolás, and I'm Uruguayan.
My english is very bad so, congratulations if you can understand me :T

Uhm, I played a SFF2 a bit when I was a child, but I bored because I played alone, so, last year, I started playing with my friend at school, and it's pretty funyy!
I can see how we get better together *-*
Altough I'm the best of us, I think I'm really bad xD, at least I found a guy to teah me some thing :P

I don't know what to say... I... play with :marth: Marth :marth: pretty good (IN COMPARISION WITH MY OTHER CHARACTERS)

And I can play vs. the CPU, with almost all of them :P

I would be very happy if you can do that... thing... because when I enter to a dicord I get an empty page...

PD: Thanks for the greetings xD

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 pm

☻Danny☻ wrote:
Welcome to MG new crew
nico_2003 wrote:

Never mind I opened it with Firefox xD

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Currently Playing: I think that exceeds the char limit...
Waifu: -_-
So....been posting around in the SSF2 Beta forums, just decided to swing by here to say hi.

I answer to Alph, Alphonse, Alfred, Alfredo, Alfalfa, AAAAAAAAAAA, and Mr. Scrimbles. My username is both my typical moniker in all online/gaming stuff as well as my MGN username (need to add that), though I don't do online much (due to s***** internet).

ANYHOW...lots of things I do for fun. Art, music, archery, horseback-riding, etc. Mostly outdoors or creative stuff, although I have a love for economics/business (#wierdbuttrue).

Just realized the above hashtag reads as Weird-Butt-Rue.

I'm right now a "filthy casual" when it comes to SSF2, even though I've been playing on and off for several years now. Used to main Lloyd and MK, but since Beta I've fallen in love with PAC-MAN. I can do a decent Marth, but so many people main him I just don't like to follow suit.

Lastly, I'm on discord tons, but can never get the SSF2 Discord invite to work. Mind tossing one my way?

Thanks!

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:42 am
 [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next