The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 2:24 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

K.R.M.O.G wrote:
And its also important to know whats gonna happen to itachi

I think that itachi and Sasuke will have a talk

Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Tnich wrote:
K.R.M.O.G wrote:
And its also important to know whats gonna happen to itachi

I think that itachi and Sasuke will have a talk

hopefully so

Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Mr. Shoop wrote:
noyk wrote:
Goku is smart?

Wait' in order to acheive magenkyo sharingan,one must take the eyes of another uchiha.
If so where did itachi get his.

*slaughters whole village of Uchiha*

It's like they were growing on trees, for God's sake. All he had to do was walk over to one of 'em and pop out the eyes!

okay
*clears throat*
to get the mangekyo sharingan, you must witness the death of your best friend/kill your best friend, can't remember which but i'm p. sure it was the 2nd one re: itachi killed his best friend, made it look like a suicide, forged a suicide not, etc. and that is also the reason why sasuke said he was going to kill naruto during the fight at that valley
it is also v. v. rare (and forbidden) for someone to get the mangekyo sharingan, most likely itachi was the only one who had it, so he had no chance to get the eternal mangekyo sharingan because you need the eyes of someone who had the mangekyo sharingan, not just any ol' uchiha or else all sorts of peeps would've had it probably

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Boi, ffxiv and dbz fighterz.
Waifu: am lonely
kittenpuncher wrote:
Mr. Shoop wrote:
noyk wrote:
Goku is smart?

Wait' in order to acheive magenkyo sharingan,one must take the eyes of another uchiha.
If so where did itachi get his.

*slaughters whole village of Uchiha*

It's like they were growing on trees, for God's sake. All he had to do was walk over to one of 'em and pop out the eyes!

okay
*clears throat*
to get the mangekyo sharingan, you must witness the death of your best friend/kill your best friend, can't remember which but i'm p. sure it was the 2nd one re: itachi killed his best friend, made it look like a suicide, forged a suicide not, etc. and that is also the reason why sasuke said he was going to kill naruto during the fight at that valley
it is also v. v. rare (and forbidden) for someone to get the mangekyo sharingan, most likely itachi was the only one who had it, so he had no chance to get the eternal mangekyo sharingan because you need the eyes of someone who had the mangekyo sharingan, not just any ol' uchiha or else all sorts of peeps would've had it probably

which means that,now,sasuke has the eternal magenkyo since he took itachi's eyes.
And same goes for madara when he took his brothers eyes.
Ok now I understand.

sorry, I only listen to freshest jams from the youngest leans

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:40 am

Waifu: You!
shisui had a mangekyo

Amatsukami, right?

The crow?

Anything ringing any bells?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

El Héroe del Tiempo wrote:
shisui had a mangekyo

Amatsukami, right?

The crow?

Anything ringing any bells?

which explains why itachi had a thing for crows...

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 pm

okay

The Mangekyo Sharingan can only be activated when you feel the loss of the closest person to you. Shisui had it, and Itachi was his best friend. Shisui did kill himself, or got Itachi to kill him, as Danzo had took one of his eyes and he gave the other one to Itachi, and Itachi gave it to Naruto's mouth-crow. Danzo only used Amatsukami once, which was in the room where they made him Sixth Hokage, and it can only be used once every 10 years. The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan can only be activated when you get your eyes from a person in your family, and the closer blood relation the better. (I still don't know why Izuna and Madara didn't switch eyes, Izuna just gave his to Madara, I don't know what happened to Madara's original eyes.)

Kabuto and Tobi got madskies because both of Shisui's eyes are gone

Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 pm

okay

The Mangekyo Sharingan can only be activated when you feel the loss of the closest person to you. Shisui had it, and Itachi was his best friend. Shisui did kill himself, or got Itachi to kill him, as Danzo had took one of his eyes and he gave the other one to Itachi, and Itachi gave it to Naruto's mouth-crow. Danzo only used Amatsukami once, which was in the room where they made him Sixth Hokage, and it can only be used once every 10 years. The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan can only be activated when you get your eyes from a person in your family, and the closer blood relation the better. (I still don't know why Izuna and Madara didn't switch eyes, Izuna just gave his to Madara, I don't know what happened to Madara's original eyes.)

And based on what you just said...it's impossible for kakashi to get the eternal magenkyo correct?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm

noyk wrote:
okay

And based on what you just said...it's impossible for kakashi to get the eternal magenkyo correct?

Essentially, Yes. But theoretically he may be able to, but the strain on his body would be the equivalent on using the Eighth Gate.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:14 pm

noyk wrote:
okay

Essentially, Yes. But theoretically he may be able to, but the strain on his body would be the equivalent on using the Eighth Gate.

Well if he does I'm intrigued to as how that fact will be implemented in the story.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

But I thought that eternal Mangekyo Sharigan means that it wouldn't have any physical strain on the body so if Kakashi gets it would that mean he wouldn't be harmed from using it?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Tnich wrote:
But I thought that eternal Mangekyo Sharigan means that it wouldn't have any physical strain on the body so if Kakashi gets it would that mean he wouldn't be harmed from using it?

Hmm, good point

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:42 pm

How do you feel with the Nine Tails finally siding with Naruto

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
The nine tails is finally accepting naruto...i want to see the sound four in the war

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:41 pm

K.R.M.O.G wrote:
The nine tails is finally accepting naruto...i want to see the sound four in the war

Same, I mean, Kimimaro is back, why shouldn't the rest of the group? They were all pretty useful.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 146  Next