The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 5:09 am

[ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
The Dream Topic 

Bankai wrote:
Goombill wrote:
PLRTNAWOEP wrote:

I stopped reading, you need to get out more.

1. Don't tell me what to do.
2. Oh, keep reading. It's really...interesting. Kind of.

Bankai wrote:
I had a dream my dad got squished by Bowser landing on him. And I had a dream where I had to rescue my family in a mystical pool. I had to get through a bunch of obstacles, and go to the pool, where'd there be oxagon shapes about 8 of them, and had to put a certain color of leaves in each. And one where I had to go and beat a bunch of enemies, but died at the end...

THIS happened LAST NIGHT. I've had this dream for a while in a year or two it happens..So, i'm in a game, and with two kids my age. We have guns, and there's traps n stuff. At the end, you fight, I call him, the Mysterious Man. I never saw his face..it looks like he's hidden in shadows almost! And, I take out a machine gun and shoot the guy, and he's got a lot of health..so, he jumps down from this platform walkway and spawns a vehicle! He tries to hit me, and now I gotta shoot and destroy the car to beat him! When I did, I beat him. Then, the screen goes blank, and my computer, I guess it is, scans, and says, "DETECTED CHEATING DEVICE FROM..." and I go, "WTF?" since I know he's got infinite ammo and spawns cars cuz of the device..it's so creepy! A nightmare! I typed up my nightmares on my old computer, and every one I typed, I felt like crying, and a stomach pain..weird huh? Just like right now at 11:02pm. Freaky..anyone care to explain..without confusing me with things?

I think I can. You see...you need to play Rayman. That always helps me. Make sure it's the original 1995 PSX version, the one with Moskito and Mr. Dark, and Candy Chateu and Blue Mountain, and you know, that one. Any other Rayman game won't help.

I don't play Rayman....could you just explain what it means?

Nope. :wee:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 pm

I once had a dream that I was being chased through my school by Porky from SSBB (the crab form). It was right around the time that I got the game. And at the end it killed me.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:32 pm

2Rsyes wrote:
I once had a dream that I was being chased through my school by Porky from SSBB (the crab form). It was right around the time that I got the game. And at the end it killed me.

Shouldn't video games taught you how to defeat it? Look at your sig man! Lol.

I had a dream I was near a clocktower, and someone died. I had to be a detective to find how the trap was set, who did it, and why. .

Current Demo: None! Go check it out!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Unfortunately, I can't lucid dream. So that's why I died. Plus, my mind is overactive. Way overactive. I used to have dreams that a Muppet tickled me to death when I was about 3.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm

2Rsyes wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't lucid dream. So that's why I died. Plus, my mind is overactive. Way overactive. I used to have dreams that a Muppet tickled me to death when I was about 3.

...Hahaha! That's funny!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Well, it's not funny when you're three! But it's freaking hilarious now. I had a nightmare a few months ago where I got gunned down by some guy in a purple trench coat in my school. Now that freaked me out a little.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 pm

2Rsyes wrote:
Well, it's not funny when you're three! But it's freaking hilarious now. I had a nightmare a few months ago where I got gunned down by some guy in a purple trench coat in my school. Now that freaked me out a little.

...Willy Wonka! He'll pay! Get ready to sue him--lol.

OK, just a few minutes ago, at 10:25, I woke up. I had a dream Goku was in 0.6, but did not play as him. If you went to the Animations Archive too, the character sprites of those who were finished for the demo were gone! :shock:

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:38 pm

I have finally had my first dream in 8 years.
well, all I could remember of it was the USS Enterprise crashing in my backyard, and the only other thing I remember was fighting zombies with a swordfish.

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 pm

lol. THAT really made me lol. No, I mean it. Fighting using a swordfish. XDXDXD

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm
YIM WWW

Why can't I have more cool dreams? :( I remember I once had a dream where the characters from this crappy show called Code Lyoko were running through the opening of Sonic Heroes. I have no idea why I had that dream, since I hate Code Lyoko (nothing good comes from France, except for Ubisoft). I had been playing a lot of Sonic though. :sweat: What? The older ones are fun!

Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:26 pm

Sorry, just joking! Hehehe... :oops:
Er, well, um... moving on....

Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

I heard the dream depends on what happened during the day, what did you do on the day of that dream?

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Played WAY too much Sonic Mega Collection Plus and Sonic Rush. Don't know where the other bit came from, but this isn't exactly a traumatic experience, so I don't think I need to do any heavy thinking about it.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:15 pm

I agree, the logic of dreams could shatter the laws of space and time.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Bawb killed Bawb in my dream.

I recently had a dream I was playing Platform Racing 3, it was AWESOME! There were Computers playing, and they're made by the Level Editor. The Level animator makes an animation, and it can jump below the finish and win, and if you beat it, you get more experience!

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next