The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 12:48 am

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Its in the Twitch Archive.

so if he ends up playable, how do you think he's gonna work, or is this just some trolling and its nothing?

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:50 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
i am the shadow wrote:
Its in the Twitch Archive.

so if he ends up playable, how do you think he's gonna work, or is this just some trolling and its nothing?

If he's the actually character then he'll have a unique way to use his specials and smash attacks, I don't even know how that would work.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:59 am

The bigger question is if Giygas is gonna run on stocks or stamina, you can't even launch him cause he's everywhere, He's like 20x bigger than Ridley. plus he's gonna cover the background of stages. unless he's scaled down I say he runs on stamina

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:02 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
A Giygas boss/stage would send me to Heaven instantly, but I can't see how they'd make a Giygas character work.

However, it's almost definitely a Mother character.
Ninten, Masked Man or Porky Minch for the win.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:47 am

Ugh, I give up.

The devs clearly have no intent to ever add Image to the game...ever. And that's a real shame. From being deleted from fan polls to this...

I expect a ton of anime nobodies from random series to show up at any moment now. Has anyone even attempted to put Daisy in a Smash fangame yet?

EDIT: This game only runs at 30fps right? What a lost cause for a fighting game....

I might not even care when this game inevitably gets C&D'ed by Nintendo's lawyers.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:45 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Ugh, I give up.

The devs clearly have no intent to ever add [ Image ] to the game...ever. And that's a real shame. From being deleted from fan polls to this...

I expect a ton of anime nobodies from random series to show up at any moment now. Has anyone even attempted to put Daisy in a Smash fangame yet?

EDIT: This game only runs at 30fps right? What a lost cause for a fighting game....

I might not even care when this game inevitably gets C&D'ed by Nintendo's lawyers.

salt, salt, salt!

Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:02 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Ugh, I give up.

The devs clearly have no intent to ever add [ Image ] to the game...ever. And that's a real shame. From being deleted from fan polls to this...

If it turns out she's, say, an unlockable character in v1.0, you're going to feel very, very silly.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:03 am

Harr Turnpike wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Ugh, I give up.

If it turns out she's, say, an unlockable character in v1.0, you're going to feel very, very silly.

I hate to say it, but I really doubt it.

Daisy is hated by the Samsh community as a whole.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:08 am
BR Member

realmemoryman3 wrote:
Harr Turnpike wrote:
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Ugh, I give up.

I hate to say it, but I really doubt it.

Daisy is hated by the Samsh community as a whole.

You're getting that impression because people bash Daisy specifically to spite you. The harder the push, the harder the resistance. The same goes for highly vocal fams of any other character, too.

I wouldn't have a problem with her otherwise.

Last edited by Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:19 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
realmemoryman3 wrote:
Samsh

You goofed it. :chibirobo:
And Daisy isn't really "Hated" per se.
It's just that...
Waluigi, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario, Geno, Koopa Clown Car and technically Diddy Kong
Those folks are kinda...
I dunno, more important?
Something along those lines.
They just seem to "fit" more. In Smash Bros. format.
I'm not exactly sure how to word it, so I bet other kind folks will.
We don't hate her, it's just that the odds aren't really in her favor, compared to other people from the Mario series. :chibirobo:

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:21 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
Luffy or Knuckles is the final character, TSON and Cloed told me so. Vegeta and Spikeman are also going to be expansions. You heard it first.......n****!

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:59 am

The Koopa Clown Car over Daisy???? Seriously?

This is proof that she is completely hated by the Smash fanbase. For what reason? Probably because she's a girl, or a princess. And we allll know that princesses are useless right? They are all the same! Right?

If we look at rhe current male to female character in the roster we can see that only Peach, Zelda. and Samus are in vs Mario/Luigi/Link/Sonic/Tails/Bomberman etc. Why hasn't there been a push to equalise it a bit more? I don't know, but it's probably due to them seeming "less capable" in the eyes of the fans.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:07 am

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
realmemoryman3 wrote:

If 30 fps is enough to turn you off then shut the f*** up and get the f*** out.

First off, its not a lost cause if you never realized it was only 30 fps until now, and nobodies ever complained. On top of that, increasing to 60 fps requires literally DOUBLE the sprites the devs already have made.

Second, Nintendo usually leave fan games alone. Its remakes they go after, and rightfully so, since remakes are what hurt sales, not fangames.

realmemoryman3 wrote:
Why hasn't there been a push to equalise it a bit more? I don't know, but it's probably due to them seeming "less capable" in the eyes of the fans.

And if you can not make this into a discussion about feminism on a f*** SMASH BROS FANGAME FORUM that'd be f*** dandy.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:14 am
BR Member

realmemoryman3 wrote:
The Koopa Clown Car over Daisy???? Seriously?

This is proof that she is completely hated by the Smash fanbase. For what reason? Probably because she's a girl, or a princess. And we allll know that princesses are useless right? They are all the same! Right?

If we look at rhe current male to female character in the roster we can see that only Peach, Zelda. and Samus are in vs Mario/Luigi/Link/Sonic/Tails/Bomberman etc. Why hasn't there been a push to equalise it a bit more? I don't know, but it's probably due to them seeming "less capable" in the eyes of the fans.

Yeah, this is exactly why people around you don't want to side with you. You're playing the victim and bringing up strawmen, arguments that nobody actually made. We're fine with the character, but when her biggest supporter's acting obnoxious and insufferable, people don't want to agree with that.

Tone it down a bit, and she may have a shot. If you start being civil about it, I will actively support her inclusion. I promise.
But if you don't take a good look in the mirror, nobody is going to want something you want.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:44 am

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
i am the shadow wrote:
Mr.Xenomega wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:

(Not to mention that I think there are still other characters being planned for Beta after Smash-Con like Ice Climbers and King Dedede).

Your not wrong about that, theres hints to it.
- Solo modes not being shown yet (in detail at least) Good thinking!
- Confirmed Classic Mode (I don't think they would miss the unlockable chance for the first time putting classic mode in a demo) Beta would be the perfect opportunity to introduce an unlockable character or two.
- 10 Year Anniversary right around the corner (like cmon) I suspect a character reveal happening (Knuckles).
- No Real Release Date (Not yet at least) Probably somewhere around late Summer or Fall.

I can only see like 3 characters max. after super smash con.

If that's the case, I see the characters being from the original SSF, who do you think it would be? Knuckles or Mewtwo.

I feel 2 extra characters Which ones?

I feel like one character will be revealed after Smash Con, then the other is a secret unlockable. (don't forget though, Sandbag is a unlockabale character in this demo, and in the final version). The other revealed character will most likely be Ice Climbers or King Dedede and the unlockable will probably be one of these two. However, with the direction this game is heading towards, who knows what will happen!

Bold are my notes

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:49 am
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158 ... 189  Next