The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Corbin brought his upper body back and evaded. "Persistent aren't you?" Corbin then brought up his leg and lightly kicked the other man, distancing themselves, then Corbin made a dash and slashed [Rhyme] the man across the chest.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Koshindo was starting to not believe this man he knew he had more money but he didn't want to blow all his money on a scammer. "Nah forget it." Koshindo then walked away from the strange man and headed towards the weapon shop. As he entered the weapon shop he saw a strange looking women and decided to ask her."uhhh... have you heard of the box of shards and if you ask for money forget it."

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 pm

OOC: "And lightly kicked the other man".... AUTO HIT. But whatever, I'll let it slide. Just don't do eet again.

BIC: The man used his own sword to block the incoming attack, and quickly tried to kick Corbin in the gut in a full-powered counter attack. He then said to Kazu; "Hey, mind finding me some reinforcements?" He asked, as his fellow authorities were still chasing Zander.

------------------------------------------------------------

The man scowled at KK, realizing he was probably fairly experienced in Steamport, and thus not so easy to scam. Meanwhile, in the shop Koshindo has gone into, the woman spoke. "Box of Shards? I've heard of it, but I don't know much about it. I do know somebody who should, though." She said while shining a mace.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 pm

"Really?!" Koshindo said in excitement "Can you please tell me who?"

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander saw he was being chased by the authorities, and the big, axe wielding man. He ran as fast as he could, then broke into a full sprint, using his fire's propulsion to make him quicker.

Click to expand thumbnail

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm

While the man was talking to Kazu, Corbin jumped back and head-on spinned into the man, blade at hand, so if he hit at all, he'd not only be slashed violently, but most likely killed. "Stay back, young one. Tell anyone about this and i'll hunt and kill you too!"

"I'm helpless enough right now..." Kazu said as he surrendered himself to Corbin, promising not to tell.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 pm

The snow around Peter suddenly burst into flame, as he remembered that Steamport had... Strange effects on magic. As if on queue the flames propelling Zander [I'm the DM, I can do this. Besides, what happens to magic in Steamport is caused by Steamport, and I created Steamport.] turned into lightning, which would either send Zander flying or shock him oh ever so badly. Meanwhile, Peter was crazily trying to extinguish the fire that was now burning his clothes, and jumped into the ocean nearby. [keep in mind that they're at the docks.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman looked at KK. "Well... I would... But I'm kinda working here right now, you'll have to wait a while." She said, trying to get the last bit of dirt off of the mace she was shining.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The authority immediately fell to his knees. "H...Hey! I surrender! Just don't kill me! I have a three kids and a wife to take care of! I won't tell anyone either, I promise!" He pitifully said, rather embaressed to have lost to a simple criminal. Yet you could see thruth through his eyes, as well as deep regret for challanging the wrong person.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm

"Afraid I can't spare you." Corbin said with a glare. " I can't risk you leaking out about me." Corbin worried himself about that mostly. "And so, would you rather say your prayers now or die with a sin?"
Although Kazu couldn't bear watching this, he couldn't do a thing about no matter how much he wished he could. "Ugh..." Kazu moaned.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 pm

"Oh well then I'll help you.What do you need done?"Koshindo said He figured the faster he helped this women the faster she'll tell him about the person who knows where the box or shards is.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Waifu: You!
Culceleb pulled out his dagger and attempted to cut off the mans hand which went for his badly made dagger.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Zander saw the smoke burst in flames, and then he knew something was wrong... He saw his cowardly foe jump in the water, so he decided he'd hop in after him. He knew that having such a big, heavy axe on one's back might have the effect of drowning someone... He hated to see someone perish in such a horrible manner. He reached swam over to grab his foe and try to pull him back on land...

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 pm

"Hmm? Well, I suppose you could take the counter for a while, it's kinda hard cleaning the weapons and selling them at the same time..." She said, successfully cleaning the mace, then grabbing a shortsword from the wall of weapons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The authority was about to speak when a young man probably in his late teens wearing a brown bandana as well as a raggy tanktop and brown pants with more than a few patches in them showed up, but, contrasting with everything else he wore, a necklace with a golden ring, the insides filled with a phoenix in mid-flight, stood out the most. It was the emblem of the Phoenix Remedy. This young man turned to Corbin. "...Hey, do you have any food? I'm hungry." He stated simply, apparently not noticing the tension between the two men.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man screamed in agony, his hand having been cut off. He quickly tried to punch this man in the gut with his other hand, as a few of his buddies showed up and charged at the elf who had attacked (although he had attacked Culceleb first) their freind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Zander had jumped in, Peter was already out, and looking for the criminal he had attacked. However, as he had used magic, and that was forbidden in Steamport, the authorities who were chasing Zander began to chase him. Peter, not wanting to hurt anone that didn't deserve it, had no choice but to run, and he did so.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Waifu: You!
"...Can't we all be civil about this?", Culceleb asked, ducking the blows of the other thieves.

Meanwhile, Nran parted with the rest of the Sidestriders and started exploring Steamport. Nran loved all mechanical things, so he went to the shops to enjoy some of the merchandise.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Zander noticed his foe was out of the water, so he climbed out, just in time to see the authorities preferred the other man over him. He chuckled, "Serves you right, instigating without reason..." With that, he stopped using his fire, and walked in the other direction of the police chase. He finally had time to walk into a clothing shop, buy a new tuxedo, and walk out in style. He felt like a completely new man.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm

"Kid..." Corbin started. "Is that the emblem of the Remedy?" he asked. "I'll finish you after this..." Corbin whispered as he pinned the man to the ground with his blade. Kazu looked at the man "Psst, he's busy talking to him, let's try to make an escape!" Kazu whispered to the man.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 48  Next