The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:28 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
My first character 

Currently Playing: Patapon 2, Worms:OW2, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII
Name: Kando Muscharante

Appearance: Blonde hair, some of it over his left eye(No, he is not emo), blue jeans, red shirt, on his back is a blood red scabbard with a sowrd he calls "Demon's Trap" inside it, and a green jacket. Occasionally seen with wolf claws.

Race: Human/Animal

Bio/Story: Kando was a normal boy in childhood, despite the fact he was an orphan, with multiple death scars and the power of a wolf. But, hwen he turned 14, he had the IQ of Albert Einsten when he was inventing. One fateful day, his ineer demon escaped him, and set about massacaring his clan. Kando was angered by this, and gave chase. When his inner demon was about to murder his girlfriend, Kando trapped his inner demon within his blade. To this day, he has been fighting many undead and villains so that one day, he may find who created the demon that killed his clan.

Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4898 9417 2153 Kando (Who wants a Shiny Rayquaza?)

Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:38 pm

ME FIRST:
Kando wrote:
Name: Kando Muscharante Mustache? What a strange name.

Appearance: Blonde hair, some of it over his left eye(No, he is not emo), blue jeans, red shirt, on his back is a blood red scabbard with a sowrd he calls "Demon's Trap" inside it Is the sword special, or it is called this for kicks?, and a green jacket. Occasionally seen with wolf claws. Wut?

Race: Human/Animal <3 Hybrid races

Bio/Story: Kando was a normal boy in childhood, despite the fact he was an orphan, with multiple death scars What are death scars and do they have any ill effects? and the power of a wolf. But, hwen he turned 14, he had the IQ of Albert Einsten when he was inventing Kyzak will rage about this. One fateful day, his ineer demon escaped him, and set about massacaring his clan. Kando was angered by this, and gave chase. When his inner demon was about to murder his girlfriend WOW! This looks almost like Basara's backstory in Samurai Showdown, Kando trapped his inner demon within his blade. To this day, he has been fighting many undead and villains so that one day, he may find who created the demon that killed his clan. Wait, so the inner demon was him, but someone created it? That is quite a conundrum you have here.

Um, I dunno.

Last edited by A Cat on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Human = Animal

YOU'VE PROVEN NOTHING

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Jesus Christ.

I..

Jesus Christ.

Kando wrote:
Name: Kando Muscharante Generic weaboo Japanese name.

Appearance: Blonde hair, some of it over his left eye(No, he is not emo), blue jeans, red shirt, on his back is a blood red scabbard with a sowrd he calls "Demon's Trap" inside it, and a green jacket. Occasionally seen with wolf claws. Sure sounds emo to me. Very much lacking in detail, glaring typo, BADASS AWESOMEFACE SCABBARD and equally BADASS AWESOMEFACE SWORD that is apparently made out of nothing since the only detail around it is the name.

[b]Race
: Human/Animal It's a human! It's an animal! It's a HUMANIMAL! Also it's wrong and terrible and you should feel bad about it.

Bio/Story: Kando was a normal boy in childhood, despite the fact he was an orphan, with multiple death scars and the power of a wolf. But, hwen he turned 14, he had the IQ of Albert Einsten when he was inventing. One fateful day, his ineer demon escaped him, and set about massacaring his clan. Kando was angered by this, and gave chase. When his inner demon was about to murder his girlfriend, Kando trapped his inner demon within his blade. To this day, he has been fighting many undead and villains so that one day, he may find who created the demon that killed his clan. Yes, yes, normal childhood, orphan, ugly because of scars, APPARENTLY HAS THE POWERS OF A WOLF (I MEAN LIKE WHAT POWERS DOES A WOLF HAVE ANYWAY?) FROM AN UNDETERMINED SOURCE, More glaring spelling errors ("inner" "massacring" "Einstein"). How did he get an inner demon? Why the f*** did it get out? Apparently you're saying it was created now? Get your story straqight. How did he trap the demon in his blade? Was it some MAJJYKAL SOULTRAP BLADE? Why did he decide to take on fighting monsters and s***? There's no motive other then "LOL MAYBE I'LL GET LUCKY AND KILL THE GUY WHO APPARENTLY MADE THE INNER DEMON TO DESTROY MY UN-NAMED CLAN LOL." Why the hell is he a f*** boy genius? Did he just develop this intelligence overnight? I f*** digress.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
The name sounds italian or something...

go kyzak!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Currently Playing: Patapon 2, Worms:OW2, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII
Whimskull wrote:
ME FIRST:
Kando wrote:
Name: Kando Muscharante Mustache? What a strange name.Look now, his clan was Named Nasokak and Muscharante meant "Demon Killer".

Appearance: Blonde hair, some of it over his left eye(No, he is not emo), blue jeans, red shirt, on his back is a blood red scabbard with a sowrd he calls "Demon's Trap" inside it Is the sword special, or it is called this for kicks?No, he calls it that because to this day the demon has been trapped inside it., and a green jacket. Occasionally seen with wolf claws. Wut?He has the power of a wolf.
Race: Human/Animal <3 Hybrid racesThank you.

Bio/Story: Kando was a normal boy in childhood, despite the fact he was an orphan, with multiple death scars What are death scars and do they have any ill effects? and the power of a wolf. But, hwen he turned 14, he had the IQ of Albert Einsten when he was inventing Kyzak will rage about this. One fateful day, his ineer demon escaped him, and set about massacaring his clan. Kando was angered by this, and gave chase. When his inner demon was about to murder his girlfriend WOW! This looks almost like Basara's backstory in Samurai ShowdownDid not see that coming., Kando trapped his inner demon within his blade. To this day, he has been fighting many undead and villains so that one day, he may find who created the demon that killed his clan. Wait, so the inner demon was him, but someone created it? That is quite a conundrum you have here.

Um, I dunno.

Replies in italics.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 am

You didn't reply to most of the stuff in the backstory, also, you should probably be more specific about the whole "Hybrid race" thingy. Athough it is now quite clear that he is a human/wolf.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 am

WarPandaXI wrote:
You didn't reply to most of the stuff in the backstory, also, you should probably be more specific about the whole "Hybrid race" thingy. Athough it is now quite clear that he is a human/wolf.

More specifically, Human/Wolf/Eagle. Don't ask why, though. Nice critisim. First time doing that?

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 am

Yerp. And if he's also eagle, shouldent you include that in appearance? Even IF it's just like, retractable wings that he barley ever brings out...

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Kando wrote:
WarPandaXI wrote:

More specifically, Human/Wolf/Eagle. Don't ask why, though. Nice critisim. First time doing that?

You posted in the f*** RP Character Bios section, where people post to get constructive criticism. Why shouldn't I ask why he is a huge ugly hybrid of animal and man? The sole point IS asking questions. You aren't willing to get any better, though, so I'm not going to bother.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:40 pm
 [ 10 posts ]