The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:10 am

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Daisy for Super Smash Flash 2??!?! 

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
Mage wrote:
BlazingBarrager wrote:
You know it's a little sad on my part that people can't come up with a moveset that has little to no relation to Peach. Seriously I have yet to see anyone put the Super Ball power-up ability in her moveset since it's, you know, a Super Mario Land exclusive.

Still, seeing Geno of all people wanting Daisy in SSF2 warms my heart a little. XD

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656&start=450#p1415412
There ya go, made that a while back, no one really remembers that power up really, shame.

Looks good, but I think it can be better by allowing you to choose your trajectory by slightly tilting up or down when executing the move.

ImageImageImage

Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:35 pm

BlazingBarrager wrote:
Mage wrote:
BlazingBarrager wrote:
You know it's a little sad on my part that people can't come up with a moveset that has little to no relation to Peach. Seriously I have yet to see anyone put the Super Ball power-up ability in her moveset since it's, you know, a Super Mario Land exclusive.

Still, seeing Geno of all people wanting Daisy in SSF2 warms my heart a little. XD

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656&start=450#p1415412
There ya go, made that a while back, no one really remembers that power up really, shame.

Looks good, but I think it can be better by allowing you to choose your trajectory by slightly tilting up or down when executing the move.

That seems quite cool actually. Maybe it can bounce off multiple enemies if hit at the right angle! Still, I would think that it would need a visual overhaul so it doesn't look cheap.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:50 am

How much time...or character slots left? When was the roster decided again?

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:34 am

I've actually had a couple of ideas for a Daisy moveset in Smash.

First off, rather than the yellow dress, Daisy would wear her outfit from the Mario Sports games. (Specifically, Mario Golf is what I imagined). I also imagined her normal moves using some sort of martial arts techniques to further differentiate herself from Peach.

As for her special moves...

Neutral B: Flower Power
Daisy extends her arms causing flower petals to fly out. Think Bowser's fire breath except thinner and ina straight line.
Side B: Daisy Drive
Similar in concept to Peach Bomber but is used as a combo extender rather than a finisher.
up B: Petal Barrage
Daisy disappears in a flurry of cherry blossom petals and reappears somewhere else depending on which direction you're holding.
Doen B: Crystal Smash
Daisy slams her fist into the ground causing crystals to appear around her. I envision it being used as her main kill move.
Final Smash:
Daisy causes massive thorny vines to pop out fro. The stage to attack enemies with. Generic, I know, but if you have a better idea, I'd love to hear it. (Seriously, this was all I could think of and if anyone has a better idea, please share it.)

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:45 pm

MGN Username: ShadowAssasin2600
realmemoryman3 wrote:
How much time...or character slots left? When was the roster decided again?

Man you really, REALLY want Daisy huh.. I can't get mad at your loyalty though..

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Devon wrote:
I've actually had a couple of ideas for a Daisy moveset in Smash.

First off, rather than the yellow dress, Daisy would wear her outfit from the Mario Sports games. (Specifically, Mario Golf is what I imagined). I also imagined her normal moves using some sort of martial arts techniques to further differentiate herself from Peach.

As for her special moves...

Neutral B: Flower Power
Daisy extends her arms causing flower petals to fly out. Think Bowser's fire breath except thinner and ina straight line.
Side B: Daisy Drive
Similar in concept to Peach Bomber but is used as a combo extender rather than a finisher.
up B: Petal Barrage
Daisy disappears in a flurry of cherry blossom petals and reappears somewhere else depending on which direction you're holding.
Doen B: Crystal Smash
Daisy slams her fist into the ground causing crystals to appear around her. I envision it being used as her main kill move.
Final Smash:
Daisy causes massive thorny vines to pop out fro. The stage to attack enemies with. Generic, I know, but if you have a better idea, I'd love to hear it. (Seriously, this was all I could think of and if anyone has a better idea, please share it.)

I like the idea of Daisy Drive. Perhaps it could be a unique move that is triggered by air-dashing left of right.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:44 am

MGN Username: MGoku9
Currently Playing: SSF2, Crash Tag Team Racing, Dragon Ball Budokai 2
So... My ideas for her moveset. Not a Peach clone, hehe:

Jab: Punch, punch and a frontflip, with a arc-kick in the end (same as Sonic Eagle).
Side tilt: Picks a tennis racket and whacks it forwards. Has upwards knockback. Very high knockback and low damage.
Up tilt: An uppercut.
Down tilt: Does a spinning low-kick.

---------------------------------------------------------

Neutral aerial: Same as Kirby's.
Forward aerial: Same as Peach's, except it meteor smashes.
Down aerial: Same as Bomberman's.
Up aerial: Same as Mario's.

Forward smash: Summons a Piranha Plant (in a pot) and points it forward, while it bites many times. Has a random chance of Summoning a Piranha Plant that can shot fireballs that act like Luigi's.
Up smash: Does a handstand and kicks with one leg upwards.
Down smash: Similar to how it worked in Mario Strikers, the Crystal Smash surrounds the ground beneath Daisy with sharp crystals that knock the opponent backwards.

Grab: Same as Mario's.
Pummel: Kicks opponent.
Forward throw: With her racket, hits the opponent forward. Low knockback. Can start combos.
Down throw: Slams opponent in the ground, and makes many poisonous flowers rise from the ground. Will poison the opponent (DUH)
Up throw: Same as Peach's up tilt.
Back throw: Following the Mario series' tradition, will spin around 4 times and then throw the opponent backwards.

Neutral-B (Flower Power): Daisy extends her arms causing flower petals to fly out. Think Bowser's fire breath except thinner and ina straight line.
Side-B (Flower Shot): Takes out her custom baseball bat, and proceeds to hit a ball (a physical) at high speed. The strength and speed of the ball will depend on how long the move is charged for, and has a hit-box at close range, which deals more damage at the tip of the bat. At mid to max charge, it has a small chance to inflict a Flower effect on the enemy, dealing damage over time.
Down-B (IDK): Makes some vines appear in front of her. The longer it is charged, the more vines will appear. High hitlag.
Up-B (Petal Barrage): Disappears in a flurry of cherry blossom petals and reappears somewhere else depending on which direction you're holding.

Final Smash (IDK). Made two versions because... If Ryu can have two final smashes, why Daisy couldn't?:
Grounded version: Makes many vines appear from the platform she is on, starting from both sides. Position yourself close to her to evade the attack.

Aerial version: Makes a flower rain, that when on contact, will stun the opponent and give the flower effect.

I am the base for Event #11: Laagggggg

== SSF2 ==
Flash Card #10

RIP Forums. Hope you're having a good day, though! Unless you main Marth /s.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:03 pm
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4