The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm

[ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Anti-Sith Insurgency 

"Just bring a bit of his blood on your hands." Nellis answered, a bit agitated. "He'll probably have a mercenary or something making sure nobody sees the shuttle full of weapons leave. He'll most likely let him do the shooting." He continued, "The docking bay is next to the western square, which you're in now. Just go left of this office."

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:38 pm

"Alright. But a lightsaber doesn't exactly make a person bleed. Perhaps I should borrow a blaster or some such?" Kyzak asked, stealing a glance at HK-74. With him here, it would certainly be an interesting fight.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:54 pm

In order to trick him, I must think of what he must be thinking right now.

If he’s showing his face so soon after pulling one over on such a powerful figure, he must be pretty c*** and overconfident, especially if he’s letting himself become so drunk as he surely will become. This will make my job easier.

Now here’s the dilemma. If I wait, he might get more drunk, but I might lose my opportunity if it turns out that he isn’t going to head for another mug. On the other hand, if I don’t wait for him to become more drunk, he might suspect something.

The question is, which risk is higher? Hm… Honestly, I have far more to risk by trying to rush things. It’s agony to draw out this moment for so long, but I can’t let that ruin my judgement.

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
"Condescending Statement: Oh Master, blasters do not cause meatbags to bleed either. Although I would prefer a high-powered repeater carbine myself, if the objective is to make the meatbag bleed, I believe a vibrosword would be best, is it not? And it is most unfortunate that I do not possess a frag grenade nor any mines. I do believe I will have to improvise."

The HK unit stood there and waited for his master to order him to waste the meatbag.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:03 pm

OOC: Actually, blasters can. And I thought lightsabers could too, considering the cantina scene in Episode IV.

Hera

It appears that your target is going into the music room. Much of the noise comes from there, so he may not be able to hear you coming after him.

HK-74 and Kyzak

Nellis finished his drink, and a moment later broke the glass, crushing it into his desk. "So are you going to keep standing here, or are you done interrogating me?" He said, much more angry than before.

Rall

Rall's arm is hit, but he manages to attack the man's chest.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:40 pm

((Damn right I'm RPing))

Name: Experiment X49S (He renamed himself Exifor Ninus)
Species: Human Clone
Homeworld: None, though he was created on Kamino
Appearance: Jango Fett, like all the other clones
Occupation: Wanted Alive for the simple reason that he is on the loose
Affiliation: Galactic Refugee, A Dark Persona, But Good At Heart
Ship: For Now
Ship name: The Legend
Ship class: Fighter
Ship model: Heavily Restored X-Wing (A junker of sorts)
Background: The remains of the cloning project on Kamino were resurrected soon after the founding of the new Jedi Order. More specifically, the remnants were specialized into a program called Program X, Meant to give a clone Force Powers. The idea was simple enough: create artificial midichlorians from Jedi DNA. However, the artificial midichlorians did not take well to their non-Jedi hosts.

All the clones created from generations A-G of the program died.

Generation H produced 1 "successful" result. However, it was mere days before the clone died of the midichlorians failure to take.

Generations I-O produced sporadic results, none deemed a success, with clones that lived longer, but all went insane and/or died from the pain of failing midichlorians.

Generation P produced a clone who seemed to be a success, but he wasn't all there. Eventually, he too went insane, but not for months after his creation.

Generations Q and R produced similar results, each lasting longer than the previous one.

Then came Generation S. Generation S' 49th clone, Project X Generation S Subject 49 (or X49S), came out like those from generation R. However, he outlived expectations, lasting a year in the cloning facilit, before he started having symptoms similar to the insane clones of earlier generations. However, this was merely derived from the pain of the artificial midichlorians' stubborn refusal to completely take, and the clone was in perfectly stable mental condition otherwise. However, the Kaminoans demanded perfection from their projects, calling X49X a failure and sending him to be disposed of. As he was being transported to the Organic Matter Disposal Facility, X49S managed to commandeer the transport ship using his extremely unstable force powers to painfully eject the Kaminoan pilot. He thereupon took the ship's controls and left the planet.

He's been running since that day, changing ships, having been with his current ship, a salvaged junker X-Wing from Tatooine for around 6 years. There's a high bounty on his innocent head, all because he exists. Until the day comes where this fugitive can clear his name, he works as a mercenary, highly valued among aristocrats in outer rim worlds for being one of the few mercenaries with Force powers. He's become a master of hand-to-hand combat, using force powers blended with martial arts to do everything from crush enemies to deflect projectiles. He has been unable to wield a Lightsaber successfully because of his unstable midichlorian makeup. He suffers intense pains after extended use of his force powers, using them very sporadically. In case of emergencies, he carries a blaster pistol, but no weapons otherwise.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Okay. I have come under the conclusion that this man must be a complete fool. I don’t have as much to worry about as I thought. Still, I can’t be reckless.

Hm… I guess the question now is whether or should use my gun, or go with the style I know and snap his neck?

Eh, I’m not all that fond of guns. Besides, I never used one before. Not to mention, if I shoot at him and miss, that will start a firefight, and he’s probably had more experience with that than I have. But if my attempt to snap his neck fails, I’ll still be right up next to him, and that’ll tilt the scales in my favor.

I quietly walk into the music room. Let’s hope that the man doesn’t turn around.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
N30Chaos wrote:
Nellis finished his drink, and a moment later broke the glass, crushing it into his desk. "So are you going to keep standing here, or are you done interrogating me?" He said, much more angry than before.

"Veiled Threat: It would be wise to watch your tone, meatbag, lest you find something important missing one morning."

Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:59 am

OOC: Accepted Despot. I'll also be referring to your character as Exifor instead of Experiment X49S though.

Exifor

You arrive on Corellia in your ship.

Rall

Rall's attack is successful, and the hostile is killed instantly. He looks at his wound, discovering that it isn't too serious.

Hera

Your target doesn't appear to hear you, and nobody else notices you.

HK-74 and Kyzak

Nellis doesn't seem to care about HK's threat. He seems to be used to this.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:14 pm

I only have one shot at this. Here goes nothing… er, actually, everything!

I swiftly try to grab at the proper position. If I can do that, I can probably easily snap the neck from there.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Your attack is successful, and your target is caught in your grasp. Nobody notices you for now.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:45 pm

I try snapping the person’s neck.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Your attempt is partially successful. He isn't killed by your attempt, but he is wounded. This may make eliminating him easier.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Not good, this is a durable one!

Still, while he is distract by the pain, let’s see if I can finish him off. Not to mention, I must do my best to remain behind him. That way, he won’t be able to aim that well. Or, better yet…

I try to grab the man’s gun before he himself can grab it. I’m not good with guns, but if I deprive him of his, he’ll be defenseless.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Your target almost stops you when you try to grab his weapon, but you still manage to obtain it.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:35 pm
 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next