The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:00 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Currently Playing: Basket Ball!! (sing it with me!)
it seems the end of Naruto is coming. I wonder how they will finsh up other matters that took place in the story.

Re: McLeodGaming 2013 Banner Contest

Clubby Bear wrote:
the devs say it's not a joke
so it's clearly part of the joke

Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:54 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
eor240 wrote:
it seems the end of Naruto is coming. I wonder how they will finsh up other matters that took place in the story.

Like what?

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 pm
YIM WWW

Well one is they never really explained how hyuuga are related to uchiha

How the senju got wiped out to

And how the Uzumaki got wiped out

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:42 am

Will there be a new chapter this week?

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:37 pm
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
Will there be a new chapter this week?

I BELIEVE so, I haven't seen anything to the contrary.
Seriously though... Madara's now one, however wildly powerful, man standing against a gigantic army, a sharingan user, five hokages, a number of OTHER kages, six biju and five Jinjuichi.
It's like if Loki decided to conquor the world WITHOUT his army in Avengers... And there were like 3 Avenger teams and the US military.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Ugh... Did not want, do not want... Don't even see the point.

Ooooh, Madara brought himself back to life. La de f*** da. You know, because a military force that just defeated a god-beast and now has said god beast ON THEIR SIDE (even if he IS split up) can't handle one guy. One guy who is NO LONGER IMMORTAL. And in the process we've killed off our infinity more interesting bad guy. Just... Ugh, this is gonna turn out terrible. Guarantee it.

s***, Kakashi, just throw him in your pocket dimension. With Obito dead there's literally no way out anymore! There! Problem solved! Done!

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:34 am

Ziku wrote:

Ooooh, Madara brought himself back to life. La de f#%$& da. You know, because a military force that just defeated a god-beast and now has said god beast ON THEIR SIDE (even if he IS split up) can't handle one guy. One guy who is NO LONGER IMMORTAL. And in the process we've killed off our infinity more interesting bad guy. Just... Ugh, this is gonna turn out terrible. Guarantee it.

s#%$&, Kakashi, just throw him in your pocket dimension. With Obito dead there's literally no way out anymore! There! Problem solved! Done!

Oh come on, it's not so bad is it?

But yeah wasn't he stronger as an edo tensei? Now he can't regenerate limbs and stuff..

Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:33 pm
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
Ziku wrote:

Ooooh, Madara brought himself back to life. La de f#%$& da. You know, because a military force that just defeated a god-beast and now has said god beast ON THEIR SIDE (even if he IS split up) can't handle one guy. One guy who is NO LONGER IMMORTAL. And in the process we've killed off our infinity more interesting bad guy. Just... Ugh, this is gonna turn out terrible. Guarantee it.

s#%$&, Kakashi, just throw him in your pocket dimension. With Obito dead there's literally no way out anymore! There! Problem solved! Done!

But yeah wasn't he stronger as an edo tensei? Now he can't regenerate limbs and stuff..

I don't know if it's as horrid as I'm making it to be, but boy does it feel like a weak place to turn. Yes, I know Madara's been behind the story the entire time, yes he is the catalyst of every event that has gone on. But I still, very simply put, do not like him as our major antagonist. Even if he pushed everything forward, he has NOT been the threat, he was not even supposed to be a part of this conflict. When the only, ONLY reason he was introduced to the battle was to serve as Kabuto's heavy and he's now hijacking the plot from the guy who has been in place the longest in the series, there is a serious problem.

Maybe you could say the same about Obito taking Nagato's place, but at least that had more to prepare its arrival AND he could come across as a legitimate threat. Seriously, what the hell is Madara going to do now that he's the ONLY guy on the battlefield and everyone is breathing down his neck.

And, as we've both observed, he's not any stronger as a result. Unless he needs a living body to use Infinite Tsuchiomi, which wouldn't make any sense, considering he's been able to use absolutely every other Sharingan technique. I can understand not being able to host the Jubi, it'd need a living body, whatever. But this seems ridiculous...

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Ziku wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Ziku wrote:

I don't know if it's as horrid as I'm making it to be, but boy does it feel like a weak place to turn. Yes, I know Madara's been behind the story the entire time, yes he is the catalyst of every event that has gone on. But I still, very simply put, do not like him as our major antagonist. Even if he pushed everything forward, he has NOT been the threat, he was not even supposed to be a part of this conflict. When the only, ONLY reason he was introduced to the battle was to serve as Kabuto's heavy and he's now hijacking the plot from the guy who has been in place the longest in the series, there is a serious problem.

Maybe you could say the same about Obito taking Nagato's place, but at least that had more to prepare its arrival AND he could come across as a legitimate threat. Seriously, what the hell is Madara going to do now that he's the ONLY guy on the battlefield and everyone is breathing down his neck.

And, as we've both observed, he's not any stronger as a result. Unless he needs a living body to use Infinite Tsuchiomi, which wouldn't make any sense, considering he's been able to use absolutely every other Sharingan technique. I can understand not being able to host the Jubi, it'd need a living body, whatever. But this seems ridiculous...

I get your frustration, but at the same time don't forget that the antagonist that has been here all along we believed to be Madara. In our minds Obito was never the antagonist, it was always Madara. It still is Madara. It's not like some brand new god ninja character was introduced and revealed to be pulling all the strings, it was a character we actually believed to be the main antagonist, making that character someone else (Obito). Also the series has built up Madara's character slowly but surely through out the series. (first we see his image at the Final Valley, then in Shippuden the Kyuubi mentions his name suggesting he was incredibly powerful and evil very early in the series. (First episode of the anime), and we slowly get more details on him until we discover that oh s***, Tobi is Madara. I don't really feel cheated like you do because all this time Madara was always the bad guy, even if it was a front.

Also now that I think about it, did Madara have much of a choice in this chapter? They were about to seal him right? So he really was left with no other choice. Plus there are some advantages to taking on a real body. There's more cons then pros but it was a sacrifice he had to make.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:50 pm
YIM WWW

I never believed Tobi was Madara. I didn't know who he was, never really had a good guess after the Konan fight (at which point I stopped believing he was Obito) but I never bought that he was Madara... But I can't speak for everyone, and I certainly never thought it was unreasonable to think he was Madara, I just never bought it myself.

Still... Yeah, I can see your point too. Particularly in the "didn't have a choice" option. The question is now how much a difference it'll make.

Having calmed down a bit, I am kind of curious as to where there is left to go...

Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Same, I hope Kishi knows what he's doing. I trust that he does.

One thing though, i'm sure this has been discussed before, but i'm still upset about the fact that at this point it doesn't look like Naruto VS Sasuke is happening...

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
I'm good with that...
I've seen enough game cutscene naruto vs sasuke (like that one in generation) to know how it'll end.. pretty much.

on a side note,I don't think Madara had the best idea by reviving himself. He can say goodbye to infinite chakra, no pain and regen.
Madara, are you stoopid or what?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:08 am

Shaske wrote:
I'm good with that...
I've seen enough game cutscene naruto vs sasuke (like that one in generation) to know how it'll end.. pretty much.

on a side note,I don't think Madara had the best idea by reviving himself. He can say goodbye to infinite chakra, no pain and regen.
Madara, are you stoopid or what?

We just discussed that, read my post. He didn't have a choice, he would have been sealed if he didn't.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 pm
YIM WWW

Ok, for some reason, i predict that Sasuke will like to solo battle Madara and naruto will help him to prevent the allied shinobi forces to interfeer the battle between the uchihas (supposing sasuke moved his hatred towards madara after hearing hashirama's story)

Another thing would be that Madara pull out a Cell Games-like plot twist and make Naruto and Sasuke to battle each others to see which gonna be the "hero" who battle him.
Well, that's just some supositions, we will see what will happen no the next chapter, heh

Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:00 am

Madara, put your shirt back on.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:12 am
YIM WWW
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 146  Next