The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:48 pm

[ 1491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
[v0.9b] SSF2 Bugs 

On Final Destination, as Luffy, I grabbed the fireworks item, used the long arm grab attack and the characters are froze in place, but everything else is functioning.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 pm

SERVERS are complete trash which needs to get fixed...

:sora: sora flowmotion needs a cancel!

:sora: command dick should be choose able..

:fox: fox down and side attacks moves way to fast to the point where your up and o dont help...

:fox: fox repels dont work it just shocks it dont do much but combos in..

luffy down special is basically is up special at this point

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:43 am

MGN Username: Kyoz
Currently Playing: SSF2, SSBB, ProjectM, SSB4
I can't even play the game because it won't load past 97% on the browser version, and i can't download it cause this laptop isnt mine

Mains: :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi: :peach:

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:20 pm

In online mode, there is no way to leave the lobby even if everyone has left. It says "You have left the lobby" when everyone else leaves. The only way to exit is to reload the page.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:37 pm

For some reason, when I grab Sonic and down throw as sandbag, sometimes one of the hits won't connect, or neither of them connect at all.
I've recreated this multiple times but I haven't saved a replay, if you need me to save one I'll gladly re-create the glitch.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 am

I cannot control Bowser, he just stand there, there's literally nothing i can do. However, after a while, i always regain control over him. This has happended to a NPC when I play the arena too. Please fix this. :(

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:42 am

ok so i was playing as :sonic: and i used the ps3 controller but there's a problem with the stick after move the stick down and i moved to the left or right to attack but it still used the down attack please fix this!

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:30 pm

I'm a :falco: main and I nair'd and i hit gw who was all the way accros the stage. I saved the replay but it decynced too!

Also if someoe survives a rest at 999 they keep the momentum after they land on the ground

Attachments:
File comment: The glitched 999 rest
ssf2 glitch.ssfrec [1.02 KiB]
Downloaded 74 times
File comment: The decynced replay
NAIR.ssfrec [2.91 KiB]
Downloaded 69 times
Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Link can cancel his air dodge into a air grab (I don't really think it was that useful but it still a bug)

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 am

sometimes when you choose a map to fight on, it takes a long time to load and if you play for a while it also does the same thing. :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon: :captainfalcon:

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:39 pm

when you hold the (o) buttion it will bring you to the menu screen but the game is still going plz help me with this it gets annyiong when using the flash power of ness (btw love your games keep up the good work :D ) also i do have one question when are you going to add the walljump? :luigi: :mario: :bowser: :ness:

Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 pm

I don't know if this is actually a bug :sweat: :sweat: , but it's something that is very annoying while playing, and it's that I can't "avoid" or use the "shield" in the air while I'm "falling" even when you're able to move again (you know, the animation that don't allow to you to do nothing because you're knoked in the air) , and it's something that other smashes do. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Aaaaaaannnd... also I can't "avoid" inmediatly on the ground, I have to do first the shield and then press down to avoid, that gives the enemy more time to grab me :eew: :eew: :eew: . I noticed that in old versions like v0.9, that doesn't happen. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
DanySan wrote:
I don't know if this is actually a bug :sweat: :sweat: , but it's something that is very annoying while playing, and it's that I can't "avoid" or use the "shield" in the air while I'm "falling" even when you're able to move again (you know, the animation that don't allow to you to do nothing because you're knoked in the air) , and it's something that other smashes do. :cry: :cry: :cry:

that's intentional. you can't airdodge while in tumbling state (that's what the animation is called) in this game.
it's also like that in melee.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: lucas4
Currently Playing: idk who wants to know?
Waifu: sanic
in the the ssf2 old version i downloaded when a match finishes it has a black screen

motomoto likes you
i made lots of dumb posts when i was new to this thing... WH EEZE

Ravin_Raven wrote:
We're all tired of people who don't know what a signature is.

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 pm

This is less of a bug and more of an exploit but as this guy -> :pikachu:, if you position this guy -> :bowser: against a wall, and hold down jab as this guy -> :pikachu: , you will get an infinite combo as long as you hold down jab. At high percents (around 300%), you dont need a wall anymore and it works as long as its against this guy -> :bowser: .

Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 am
 [ 1491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next