The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Great battles of Lylat (star fox rpg) 

Jacks farther follows him into the back room. "Before you tell me what you are about to do, i'll tell you some information on the enemy we are up against." Jack's farther says.

"The captain of our squadran has the power to combine all of our ships into one fighter, the doom. He told us he would only use it as a last resort as the collision with each others ships causes their engines to malfunction, or at least any engines which aren't somewhat useful , basicaly meaning every ship which merged to become the doom other than his will be useless after the merging has ended."

OOC: sorry if that was a little hard to understand.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
*OoC: not at all hard to understand.

"Well then, we've gotta stay away from that Doom until they merging ends and they all break. to do that, I've got this little thing." Jack replies, nodding to the pair of jets on the table. "I'll need you to help me put those in while the ship is running and without stopping. I was gonna hold off until later, but that's not an option anymore. When we take out the old jets, there should be about a minute before they die down completely and we'll have to restart the ship. In that minute we have to clip all the wires, put in the new jets, and hook up the new jets completely. That's only possible with the two of us."

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 pm

Location: Realizing that I should be doing homework right now
Healthylunch wrote:
Kyubisora wrote:
'' So this is the almighty Star Wolf lets see what you got'' Konamaru flips a switch and Blades come out of the 4 wings of his ship.As he says '' Bring it on''

"Is that all you've got." Wolf shouts. He then begins charging up a lazer, "I can destroy you with one blast." Wolf bellows pressing down on the fire button.

:WEE: wrote:
Jack takes this chance and turns on the overthrusters again, hoping his attacker wouldn't show up again.

"Don't you see what he's trying to do, he distracted us and hes getting away." The captain of Jack's parents squad boomed, his squad still was not listening. "Fine I guess I have to use the secret wepon." The commander says pulling down on a switch which drew all of his squads ships into one massive fighter. "I'll compose the funeral music." He says rushing toward Jack.

Team Chaotex wrote:
Healthylunch wrote:

Jack takes this chance and turns on the overthrusters again, hoping his attacker wouldn't show up again.

Deep at Venoms core Andross watches a screening of the battle Jack just fought over Fortuna. "I THINK I SHALL DEPLOY THE BEAST OF FORTUNA FOR TO ERADICATE THIS PEST BEFORE HE DOES ANY DAMAGE!!!!" Andross bellows.

OOC: Lunch, any prompts for my next post? I've been waiting...

OOC: sorry

"This hospital is surronded, there is no escape anybody inside leave now and we shall kill you quickly and painlessly. Refuse and you have a long agonizing death." Shouts one of the soliders.

OOC: ...
Umm, now I'm confused...
Remember I posted a giant worm thing busted out of the ground, then you posted a team of soldiers attacked, then I told you I posted, then you took it back? Now I'm really confused... which one applies? :shock:

NintendoJava wrote:
LittleBigPlanetFan wrote:
Ok,LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT SPRITES!

That would be redundant. As this is the "Sprite Workshop".

Save the dragons... please? And btw, just because they are not eggs does not mean they will automatically survive. They have to mature to survive. Thus, please click?

Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Team Chaotex wrote:
Healthylunch wrote:
Kyubisora wrote:
'' So this is the almighty Star Wolf lets see what you got'' Konamaru flips a switch and Blades come out of the 4 wings of his ship.As he says '' Bring it on''

"Is that all you've got." Wolf shouts. He then begins charging up a lazer, "I can destroy you with one blast." Wolf bellows pressing down on the fire button.

"Don't you see what he's trying to do, he distracted us and hes getting away." The captain of Jack's parents squad boomed, his squad still was not listening. "Fine I guess I have to use the secret wepon." The commander says pulling down on a switch which drew all of his squads ships into one massive fighter. "I'll compose the funeral music." He says rushing toward Jack.

Team Chaotex wrote:
Healthylunch wrote:

Deep at Venoms core Andross watches a screening of the battle Jack just fought over Fortuna. "I THINK I SHALL DEPLOY THE BEAST OF FORTUNA FOR TO ERADICATE THIS PEST BEFORE HE DOES ANY DAMAGE!!!!" Andross bellows.

OOC: Lunch, any prompts for my next post? I've been waiting...

OOC: sorry

"This hospital is surronded, there is no escape anybody inside leave now and we shall kill you quickly and painlessly. Refuse and you have a long agonizing death." Shouts one of the soliders.

OOC: ...
Umm, now I'm confused...
Remember I posted a giant worm thing busted out of the ground, then you posted a team of soldiers attacked, then I told you I posted, then you took it back? Now I'm really confused... which one applies? :shock:

OOC: Both if thats not possible then ur idea sorry for confusin u :facepalm:

Jacks farther nods and gets to work on the engine as the doom approches. "We don't have much time hurry."

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:08 am

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Jack nods, and opens a small door on the inner wall to reveal the jet. He grabs some wire clippers from a toolbox nearby, and hands another pair to his father. He immediately starts clipping the wires, careful not to cut them awkardly or separate the wrong ones.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:29 am

Konamaru dodges Wolf's lasers and says hey what did I ever do to you.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Kyubisora wrote:

"Nothing but Andross gives me money for every kill, so that may affect my decision."
Wolf holds down the thruster booster. "If lazers don't work I shall ram you to death." He crys

Jack nods, and opens a small door on the inner wall to reveal the jet. He grabs some wire clippers from a toolbox nearby, and hands another pair to his father. He immediately starts clipping the wires, careful not to cut them awkardly or separate the wrong ones.
[

Jacks farther gets to work on the jets. Suddenly a transmission poped up on the screen of Jacks ship. "See of you can survive this." A voice rings out, Jacks farther looks up and sees the doom hovering mere inches from Jack's ship, the doom then fires a cannon at Jacks ship.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 am

"Evasive action! Evasive action!" Jack yells at his mother, still focusing on the jet. He finishes clipping and pulls it out, asking his father to hold it in place while he mends the wires in the back.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:19 am

"Evasive action! Evasive action!" Jack yells at his mother, still focusing on the jet. He finishes clipping and pulls it out, asking his father to hold it in place while he mends the wires in the back.

The bullet whizzes past Jacks ship. "Good so you dodged my tester well survive this." The commander of the doom shouts, a cannon on the doom turns and aims at Jacks ship. "This attack reduces the time the doom can stay together by a whole minute, but I should have more than enough time,BARRAGE CANNON FIRE!!!!!" He bellows as the cannon fires hundreds of bullets at Jack's ship.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:47 pm

Jack finishes with the jet, and lunges across the room to the other hatch. He opens it and starts clipping with his father once more.

His mother takes a hard right, turning so fast the entire ship rotates so it's right side is facing downward.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Healthylunch wrote:
Kyubisora wrote:

"Nothing but Andross gives me money for every kill, so that may affect my decision."
Wolf holds down the thruster booster. "If lazers don't work I shall ram you to death." He crys

[

Jacks farther gets to work on the jets. Suddenly a transmission poped up on the screen of Jacks ship. "See of you can survive this." A voice rings out, Jacks farther looks up and sees the doom hovering mere inches from Jack's ship, the doom then fires a cannon at Jacks ship.

Why don't I join you we can make little rip of schemes to kill others and you will be paid.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Kyubisora wrote:
Why don't I join you we can make little rip of schemes to kill others and you will be paid.

"I like the way you think but it's not that simple to join team star wolf,if you survive this you may be worthy." Murmers wolf opening a warp. "This warp shall take you to Corneria I want you to assasinate Genral Pepper."

Jack finishes with the jet, and lunges across the room to the other hatch. He opens it and starts clipping with his father once more.

His mother takes a hard right, turning so fast the entire ship rotates so it's right side is facing downward.

The captain of the doom noticing even his barrage cannon failed to kill Jack, decides that if that did not kill Jack then nothing can. "If I go to hell then im taking you with me." He bellows activating the self destruct mecanism on his ship and charging at Jack.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 am

Jack's mother decides to take a true risk. She dives straight down toward the planet, only a few hundred miles below.

Jack and his father finish clipping once more, and pull out the old engine to put in the new one.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 pm

"The captain of the doom what a fool, he is sacrificing his worthless little life to kill this worm Jack." Andross laughs. "Little does jack know my forces on the planet he is about to dive onto (Fincha) will oblitarate him."

Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Healthylunch wrote:
"The captain of the doom what a fool, he is sacrificing his worthless little life to kill this worm Jack." Andross laughs. "Little does jack know my forces on the planet he is about to dive onto (Fincha) will oblitarate him."

*OoC: lol, narrator much.

Jack is most of the way through mending the wires on the jet. He and his father are both sweating heavily, and his mother is breathing hard.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:22 pm
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next