The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:45 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
For christmas 
BR Member

Green wrote:
goombario64 wrote:
Green wrote:
And anyway, Christ wasn't bad, Christians are bad.

What makes you say that? We're not bad at all. We make mistakes like everyone else, but we're not evil. Those of us who act like christians should, are nice, caring, friendly, motivating, and we do our best to not do anthing wrong. Jesus is our role model.

I know you'll feel puzzled, but it seems like you wouldn't understand if I explained it anyway.
So, let's drop this conversation and just celebrate.

Christians are like everyone else except that they look up to Jesus so everything they do looks worse in comparison.

Except for those guys that say they're Christian when they're actually completely insane.

For Christmas, I want a forum where people follow the rules and don't flame and troll. I also want a giant purple pony made of paper clips and technetium window panes. So yeah.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:36 pm

I was replying to you and listening to music when I accidentaly pressed ctrl+F4 instead of Fn+F4.
Failure.
That's why you should always have a notepad windoes open.
I don't like to rewrite texts because they always feel worse, if I feel like to I may do it, though.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
Densetsu! wrote:
Green wrote:
goombario64 wrote:
Green wrote:

What makes you say that? We're not bad at all. We make mistakes like everyone else, but we're not evil. Those of us who act like christians should, are nice, caring, friendly, motivating, and we do our best to not do anthing wrong. Jesus is our role model.

I know you'll feel puzzled, but it seems like you wouldn't understand if I explained it anyway.

Christians are like everyone else except that they look up to Jesus so everything they do looks worse in comparison.

Except for those guys that say they're Christian when they're actually completely insane

What the f*** are you smoking to even make you think this was right at all?

Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm
BR Member

Whimzer wrote:
Densetsu! wrote:
Green wrote:
goombario64 wrote:
Green wrote:

Except for those guys that say they're Christian when they're actually completely insane

What the f#%$& are you smoking to even make you think this was right at all?

I do indeed agree that I had to have been doing something strange to think that posting anything whatsoever, let alone posting about religion, was a good idea with so many people about who are complete jerks who think that trolling and flaming was somehow awesome and manly and cool and maybe if they do it enough and do it well someone will finally love them.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Densetsu! wrote:
Whimzer wrote:
Densetsu! wrote:
Green wrote:
goombario64 wrote:
Green wrote:

I do indeed agree that I had to have been doing something strange to think that posting anything whatsoever, let alone posting about religion, was a good idea with so many people about who are complete jerks who think that trolling and flaming was somehow awesome and manly and cool and maybe if they do it enough and do it well someone will finally love them.

I'll have you know that at least 4 people on this site are in love with me.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Belthazorous Rex wrote:
Densetsu! wrote:
Whimzer wrote:
Densetsu! wrote:
Green wrote:
goombario64 wrote:
Green wrote:

I'll have you know that at least 4 people on this site are in love with me.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 am

Currently Playing: Mandolin
I thought the world was in love with you

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 am

Whimzer wrote:
I thought the world was in love with you

The world loves me, not necessarily in love with me.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 am
BR Member

I said "love them", not "be in love with them", so, yeah.

I think it would be good to get back on topic.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 pm

MGN Username: Goombario64
Currently Playing: SSB4
Densetsu! wrote:
I said "love them", not "be in love with them", so, yeah.

I think it would be good to get back on topic.

I agree. I would like a Camcorder so that I can participate in a video contest. (The grand prise is $1,250!)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Mains:
SSB4: Pika, Mario, and Yyyoshiii! I also enjoy Captain Falcon Dittos (who doesn't?!)
Pokkén Tournament:
Weavile, Pikachu-Libre, Shadow Mewtwo
Looking forward to playing as the Sandbag in SSF2. Time for some Revenge to be dished out.
~Formerly Goombario64~

Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:49 am
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3