The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:42 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Eikun Godafroy [WIP] 

Name: Eikun Godafroy.

Race: Dot.*

Alignement: Neutral.

Weapons:
Soundbreaker: Soundbreaker is a sword crafter by Eikun. He used sturdy materials such as metal or iron, but also forged it with a kernum* shard. It benefits from that energy to sturdy itself when Eikun is on 2nd stage. Like that, Eikun can submit strong pressures on it's body, without it breaking or bending. It is slightly curved at one ending, and at the tip of it, there is a kernum shard spike.

Raziûl: Raziûl is the sword Eikun weilds at second stage. It is slightly longer than him, and is enhanced with kernum energy. He uses it often in battles or training, since it's his best sword suited for that kind of stuff. He also has another use to it: for extra power, he condenses kernum around it, making it harder. Then he swings at an enemy, unleashing a projectile of green flames rushing towards the opponent.

Eagle Sword: A gigantic sword enhanced with a mass of kernum so high it can be lifted by dots that have great control over kernum, without caring about the real weight of the sword. This is the sword Eikun sheathes at 3rd stage, his half demon stage.
It is marked by tiny green runes that glow when Eikun weilds the sword. These runes were written by Akaku, Eikun's best friend. He made them so that when Eikun's kernum DNA was encrypted into the sword, the runes 'saw' that Eikun was the one holding it. These runes mean 'courage' and 'power'.

Appearance:
1st stage: Eikun is a pale-yellow skinned dot with large, grass-green eyes. He has a little mohawk poking out from his forehead to his back. When angry, his eyes narrow to a tight line, only leaving the green pupils able to be seen.

2nd stage: Eikun, in second stage, is mostly like first stage. Except, his skin goes to a more dead-grass colour, his eyes go to a slightly darker green. Eikun has green kernum flaming out of his hands when angry. When calm, his kernum is barely seen, except through his eyes. His mohawk gets a little longer and taller, and more spikey.

3rd stage: Eikun, in third stage, differs largely from the two last ones. First, his skin goes to a golden colour, but not shiny. His eyes lose their pupils, and green kernum flares up from them. His mohawk blends into his body, letting yellow spikes come out of his back. His normal grin goes into a toothy snarl.

Personnality: Eikun is a mostly 'laid-off' person, not worrying about anything around him. He is mostly found in a small, soothing place, daydreaming. He's very sarcastic, susceptible, but mostly a good friend to have. His tastes are pretty different than others'. He's very serious in his work when he HAS to do it. When he just does it for fun, he does it, but laughing. He also understand what most people feel, just by looking at them.

Family:
Koroi Godafroy: Grandfather of Eikun. 76 dot years.
Tuun Kiraf: Mother of Eikun. 23 dot years. Deceased.
Relic Godafroy: Father of Eikun. 32 dot years. Unknown whereabouts.
??? Godafroy: Supposedly brother of Eikun. Unknown age. Unknown whereabouts.

Background story:
[WIP] (This might take a long time to come, since I want it to be good, unlike the last one.)

File About Dots: (FAD)
Dots: Spherical floating creature. Created upon the world of Vox, they are the main predator of every creature on Vox, like us humans. These beings have the power to control a sort of energy called kernum at will. They have pores all over their body, that lets the kernum get out. Here is what they basically look like.

Kernum: Plasmatic energy that animates the world of Vox, and most of it's inhabitants. This energy has diverse effects, like electromagnetism, or healing, or burning and freezing. This energy is controlled by the will of a creature known as dots, which live on Vox. They use it for diffrent ways, such as protection, support... etc. A dot is animated by this kernum, as they have each a kernum core. This is also how they levitate, since they repulse themselves off of the ground. This kernum core burns all the food they eat, and distributes them throughout the whole body by kernum links.
Kernum links are the strings that hook together one dot's body. This kernum link cannot be broken, as this will always change path, whatever the size. The kernum links are generated by the kernum core inside the dot itself. Here is a plan of all main kernum link, marked in red:

Demons: Demons are another species, very close to the dot race, because they descended from them. Demons are mysterious and evil creatures, that only loathe and despise other living beings. But it's most utter enemy are the dots. Demons cannot control, nor stock or use kernum. And to reign on the world of Vox, they needed power. They invented a technique, called 'Hosting'. No dots are able to use this technique, since dots cannot have 'demon' eyes. Hosting consists of taking over the body of a dot. This gives an incredible power to the victim: The third stage.
At first, the third stage was unknown, but when dots discovered it, they didn't know what it was needed for, or why it was here. But once a dot went on third stage, the body was controlled by the demon partly.
Thus, the invasion begun.

Eye types: Dots have different types of eyes, depending on their kernum DNA. These different types of eyes result in advantages and disadvantages:
Night Vision eye: As the name says, this eye can let the dot see through darkness, as good as a cat. But, there is a slight problem: Once daylight, their eyes take a long time to get used to the shine.
Compass eye: The compass eye has still many discoveries to be uncovered, but the dots know this much about it: If you have this type of eye, you may never get lost, thanks to the magnetic fields that wraps around the world of Vox, at different intensities. This eye will notice the changes of magnetism, making the dot able to locate where it is.
Seeker eye: The rarest of them all, the seeker eye. This eye only goes to one eye. The seeker eye is one of the eyes with the most benefit, but also with the most disadvantage: The dot will be able to see through kernum illusions (Illsusions are created by a very high mass of solidified kernum, and the dot casting it must have great control over kernum.). The dot will see reality through illusions, as one dot says. But, the dot may not see by the eye where the seeker eye is. The seeker eye will only be of use when there is an illusion around.
[WIP]

Well, Kyzak? Is this better? Is this what you were waiting for?

Last edited by Copy'n'Paste on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 am

Damn, even for a WIP, that's one of the best Bios here.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Awww maaan, you didn't say that about my bio. :P

By the way, nice job, Copy'n'Paste.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Thank you! :smile:

Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:16 am
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
... I gotta start wearing diapers when I read these things...

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 am

Hakker wrote:
... I gotta start wearing diapers when I read these things...

Lol :xd:
Thanks, Hakker
Even if I don't know if that's a compliment...

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 am

Personally, no, I don't agree with any of you. It is mediocre at best, but at least you put a bit of effort into it. Instead of just saying it sucks and leaving, For a fellow RPer I will go into detail.

For one, His "Background". The sentences do not flow, the formatting is atrocious and you never went into detail.

Say it with me now, everyone, "Just because it's a long bio doesn't mean it's a GOOD bio.

For two, You mention all this demon stuff, and a bunch of random skills yet you barely give, if any, information on them. If you want a good bio you'll need a goodly amount of detail.

Take it from Nini's bio; her background is, besides being quite good in itself, is pretty to look at, doesn't hurt your eyes and the wording flows with grace.

Work on these points and you're on your way.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Kyzak wrote:
you'll need a goodly amount of detail.

Goodly?

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:54 pm

NintendoJava wrote:
Kyzak wrote:

Goodly?

Goodly is a real word. It's an adjective, not an adverb.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:06 pm

NintendoJava wrote:
Kyzak wrote:

Goodly?

Goodly.

PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU SEXY BEAST?

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:13 pm

I have to agree, myself with Kyzak.
I know that a long BIO isn't always good, and as the proverb says, 'Quantity isn't quality.'.
I'm still working on enormously lots of things here, though. That's why I called it a WIP.
And It's true I always can't find the words for description.
I put lots of 'Enters' because I can't find anything to say, and it makes it look bigger, which is a bad thing.
Well then. Tomorrow, I need to work on everything.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Kyzak wrote:
NintendoJava wrote:
Kyzak wrote:

Goodly?

Goodly.

PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU SEXY BEAST?

Goodly ⓒKyzak 2008
Use of goodly without consent of Kyzak will result in massive butthurt.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Geez, NJ. Type "goodly" in microsoft word. It won't get a red squigly line under it. It's a real word.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm

I did my BIO from scratch again. I hope it's better, and it's still a WIP.
Well, Kyzak, is this better?
(PS: I saved my old one, just in case.)

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 am

Copy'n'paste wrote:
Name: Eikun Godafroy.

Race: Dot.*

Alignement: Neutral.

Weapons:
Soundbreaker: Soundbreaker is a sword crafted by Eikun. He used sturdy materials such as metal or iron, but also forged it with a kernum** shard. It benefits from that energy to sturdy itself when Eikun is on 2nd stage. Like that, Eikun can submit strong pressures on its body, without it breaking or bending. It is slightly curved at one end, and at the tip of it, there is a kernum shard spike.

Raziûl: Raziûl is the sword Eikun wields at second stage. It is slightly longer than him, and is enhanced with kernum energy. He uses it often in battles or training, since it's best suited for that kind of stuff. He also has another use for it: for extra power, he condenses kernum around it, making it harder. Then he swings at an enemy, unleashing a projectile of green flames which rushes towards the opponent.

Eagle Sword: A gigantic sword enhanced with a mass of kernum so high [if this is the kernum, then it should be 'so huge', or something which has to do with size, not height] it can be lifted by dots that have great control over kernum, without caring about the real weight of the sword. This is the sword Eikun unsheathes [to sheath is to put it away] at 3rd stage, his half demon stage.
It is marked by tiny green runes that glow when Eikun wields the sword. These runes were written by Akaku, Eikun's best friend. He made them so that when Eikun's kernum DNA was encrypted [are you sure? It means put into code/cipher, or to make it unintelligible to people who don't know the code] into the sword, the runes would 'see' that Eikun was the one holding it. These runes mean 'courage' and 'power'.

Appearance:
1st stage: Eikun is a pale yellow [no dash] skinned dot with large, grass-green eyes. He has a little mohawk poking out from his forehead to his back. When angry, his eyes narrow to a tight line, only leaving the green pupils able to be seen.

2nd stage: Eikun, in second stage, is mostly like he is in first stage, except [no comma] his skin goes to a more dead grass [no dash] colour, and his eyes go to a slightly darker green [a bit run-on... but would otherwise not work; re-word it if you want shorter sentences]. Eikun has green kernum flaming out of his hands when angry. When calm, his kernum is barely seen, except through his eyes. His mohawk gets a little longer and taller, and more spiky [I think... is it different in UK English?].

3rd stage: Eikun, in third stage, differs largely from the two last ones. First, his skin goes to a golden colour, but not shiny. His eyes lose their pupils, and green kernum flares up from them. His mohawk blends into his body, letting yellow spikes come out of his back. His normal grin goes into a toothy snarl.

Personnality: Eikun is a mostly 'laid-off' person, not worrying about anything around him. He is mostly found in a small, soothing place, daydreaming. He's very sarcastic, susceptible, but mostly a good friend to have. His tastes are pretty different from others'. He's very serious in his work when he HAS to do it. When he just does it for fun, he does it, but laughing. He also understands what most people feel, just by looking at them.

Family:
Koroi Godafroy: Grandfather of Eikun. 76 dot years.
Tuun Kiraf: Mother of Eikun. 23 dot years. Deceased.
Relic Godafroy: Father of Eikun. 32 dot years. Unknown whereabouts.
??? Godafroy: Supposedly brother of Eikun. Unknown age. Unknown whereabouts.

Background story:
[WIP] (This might take a long time to come, since I want it to be good, unlike the last one.)

File About Dots: (FAD)
Dots: Spherical floating creature. Created upon the world of Vox, they are the main predator of every creature on Vox, like us humans. These beings have the power to control a sort of energy called kernum at will. They have pores all over their body, that lets the kernum get out. Here is what they basically look like.

Kernum: Plasmatic energy that animates the world of Vox, and most of its inhabitants. This energy has diverse effects, like electromagnetism, or healing, or burning and freezing. This energy is controlled by the will of a creature known as dots, which live on Vox. They use it in different ways, such as protection, support... etc. A dot is animated by this kernum, as they have each a kernum core. This is also how they levitate, since they repulse [wrong word... repulse means disgust] themselves off of the ground. This kernum core burns all the food they eat, and distributes it throughout the whole body by kernum links.
Kernum links are the strings that hook together one dot's body. This kernum link cannot be broken, as it will always change path, whatever the size [of what?]. The kernum links are generated by the kernum core inside the dot itself. Here is a plan of all main kernum link, marked in red:
[WIP]

Well, Kyzak? Is this better? Is this what you were waiting for?

Spell+grammar check x3 Because I'm obsessive.
Otherwise, I think it's pretty neatly laid out. Just make sure you check the definition of complex words in case you've got it wrong.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 am
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next