The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:54 pm

[ 283 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
SSF1 Discussion 
Site Moderator

If you have any doubt about, any suggestion, want to write a guide about or have any comment WHICH CAN'T BE INCLUDED IN SSF2 SECTION, post it here...

here you have the link to super smash flash 1
~NACImage

Original title: Attention Cleod9. I have something to say.

I have just played SSF for the second time and I have something to say.

This game has frustrated me to no end. I can tell you obviously didn't mess around when making this. HOLY &$#* CHRIST WAGONS!! This game is as hard as balls!! :doh: I played as Link when going through Adventure Mode and the Race to the Finish made me want to kill myself. Those a** creatures that look like the robotic bees from Sonic created a loathing for winged creatures within me that's so deep, it might as well have been a defect I received at birth.

Another thing, I hate Kirby because every time you try to attack, he switches out with Meta Knight! I have to move around to even hit something properly!! This causes a lot of problems, as you can imagine.
I'm not saying the game is bad, just annoying as hell. If there are simple solutions to the things I've mentioned that will make me look like an a**, then please enlighten me! I wish to know how to work Kirby properly and deal out pain to those crappy bee byproducts!

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Last edited by Blue on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 am

:-_-: Dude, that was the first SSF. Cleod is currenly making the second SSF. Plus he has college, homework, and other stuff to keep him busy so he can't fix any of those things now. Plus making a game is really, really, really hard! SO STOP GETTING ANGRY AT HIM! :evil:

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:51 am

bluemage77 wrote:

This game has frustrated me to no end. I can tell you obviously didn't mess around when making this. HOLY &$#* CHRIST WAGONS!! This game is as hard as balls!! :doh: I played as Link when going through Adventure Mode and the Race to the Finish made me want to kill myself. Those a** creatures that look like the robotic bees from Sonic created a loathing for winged creatures within me that's so deep, it might as well have been a defect I received at birth.

Another thing, I hate Kirby because every time you try to attack, he switches out with Meta Knight! I have to move around to even hit something properly!! This causes a lot of problems, as you can imagine.

I'm not saying the game is bad, just annoying as hell. If there are simple solutions to the things I've mentioned that will make me look like an a**, then please enlighten me! I wish to know how to work Kirby properly and deal out pain to those crappy bee byproducts!

And that is why, Bluemage is an absolutely wonderful member.

And silently you die...

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:53 pm
Site Moderator

Snow Taradien wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

And that is why, Bluemage is an absolutely wonderful member.

I hope that wasn't sarcasm. And Watchguy, I'm not mad at Cleod, I'm mad at those a****** robot bees. I assumed SSF was a really enjoyable game, considering a website was based off of it. But my GOD is it frustrating!!! I'm still trying to beat 100 Man Melee!! Knuckles?!?! PSH!!! I got further using Pikachu! AGH!!! This game's addictive nature and unstable fighting system makes me want to kill myself and keep playing simultaneously!! It makes me want to create unnatural paradoxes!!

Jin wrote:

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:11 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
I'm still trying to beat 100 Man Melee!! Knuckles?!?! PSH!!! I got further using Pikachu! AGH!!! This game's addictive nature and unstable fighting system makes me want to kill myself and keep playing simultaneously!! It makes me want to create unnatural paradoxes!!

Be Fox, hold up+attack and wait.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Site Moderator

Hmm..... I'll try that. But I'm still angry as a killer chimp. With metal hair.

Jin wrote:

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:29 pm

SSF wasn't that hard to play, but I agree with the robot bees part

Sig made by Risa-chan from Animesuki forums.
Current anime: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Current manga: None
Current Light Novel: Zero no Tsukaima

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:36 pm

ahem right click then click on next skips any level(except hit the targets)

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:53 pm

It took me about a whole day just to beat the whole game. It wasn't that hard.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
I completed 100 man and 3 min with inuyasha, By running around and pressing the attack button.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Dude, SSF is easy. I could beat it with one hand.

My sprite gallery.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Site Moderator

Aiden wrote:
Dude, SSF is easy. I could beat it with one hand.

You say that now, but just wait til I cut your hand off whilst you sleep tonight... bwehehehee... and it's not easy. And I haven't unlocked Inuyasha cuz he's not cool. I want Cloud... T_T

Jin wrote:

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:33 am

Unnecessary topic is stupid. :lock:

Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:56 pm

Currently Playing: LOL
CheDDar-X wrote:
Unnecessary topic is stupid. :lock:

stop getting into this section and closing the stuff :eew: ...

*unlock*

considering the ammount of unnecesary topic this section has, this is the l337...

Posts on old MG: 2432, level 16

Image chóu

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 pm
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
This game was the s*** back in 2006!

I played through the entire thing and 100%'d it without using any cheats, but then the site it was on was terminated and I had to start all over.

Getting Inuyasha was absolute balls because Master Hand kept hitting me through the stage or slapping me straight up to death at only about 20%...

The worst part about that game, even more annoying than having to beat the entire game with all the starters in BOTH modes to unlock 2 characters, was fighting the army of G&W in All-Star, considering that they can KILL THE PLAYER IN 1 HIT and don't have a handicap so it's like fighting 30 regular opponents who don't die until 100%...

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 pm
 [ 283 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next