The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 pm

[ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
SSF2 Beta Graphical Errors 

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Rollaboy wrote:
Also why does everyone use Imgur when there's the image upload? I don't get it.

In my case it's because of the file size limit so i can't put some screenshots as an attachment to my posts (and i'm just lazy to set the graphics to minimum too)
Or when you have several pictures and you just end up reaching the 3 attachment limit (i think it's 3?)

Edit
Dunno if this is more technical or graphical, but if simon uses his UpB and gets hit by a windbox (or when doing it out of Rayman's plum as he keeps the momentum), he'll swing from the ring grapple that is obviously very out of range

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:33 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Ok, so, the eyes thing happens also with Lucario, Krystal, Pit, Sonic, Isaac, Ryu, Rayman, Sora and Naruto.
Sheik, Pikachu, Fox, Falco, Ness and Goku turn metal but their stock profiles don't.
And something interesting happened with Rayman, if you do an Up-Throw while he's metal and it's about to wear off, only the head turns back. The rest of the body turns back after the throw ends.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:41 pm

If the HUD in training mode is set to "None" and then you use the Reset button, the HUD for the character icons and damage won't show up until you set it again to "None" and then back to "Normal" or "Advanced"

quick edit:
Additionally, if you set the number of CPU's to 0, have the HUD set to "None", then click Reset, the damage meter disappears from CPU 1 (2 and 3 are unaffected as far as i tested) until you set the CPU numbers back to 0 then 1

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:19 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Probably the new patch of SSF2 Beta.
Rollaboy wrote:
Ok, so, the eyes thing happens also with Lucario, Krystal, Pit, Sonic, Isaac, Ryu, Rayman, Sora and Naruto.
This is very much intended.

Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:51 pm

Pac-Man's hydrant shadow stays on the ground when it despawns (this doesn't happen if it gets launched by an attack)

Also, krystal's shield texture lingers for quite a bit after releasing the shield button, despite not protect you anymore (normal shield bubbles show up for 1 frame or so when you tap the shield input, Krystal's shield stays out until she goes back to an idle pose)
Yoshi's shield seems to have the same "problem", so i wonder if this is intended aswell, since she has an unique shield like Yoshi does?

Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Waluigi's BAir has a missing pixel on his leg during the startup
Attachment:
1.png
1.png [ 9.65 KiB | Viewed 481 times ]

Goku still uses the old particles for item smash attacks
Attachment:
2.png
2.png [ 151.39 KiB | Viewed 481 times ]

And i believe this is due to Goku's new jump animation - when he's holding an item, it doesn't follow his hand when jumping
Also his jump/falling animation by themselves can also look pretty wonky (which i didn't include in the gif above), how about making the first half of his ground jump animation his actual jump (and i guess extend the final frame for until he starts falling), then make the second half of it his falling animation for a better transition between animations? because when you use his double jump/float he just skips straight to the falling pose

Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:52 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Ok, so... wasn't Megaman's taunt supposed to transform the same arm he shoots with into an arm cannon?
Because it does the other arm.

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:38 pm

If Waluigi's piranha plant gets Reaper'd by Black Mage and then it tags onto Waluigi, the camera will get stuck for a brief moment after the plant despawns, and the reaper sprite will also get stuck in place (Hitboxes will still work as intended)

Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:55 pm

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Ness' Pk Thunder 2 effect is still off-center.

out of ideas here '-'

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:21 am

Naruto's aerial DownB's cooldown shadow clones don't have palette swaps, instead they show the sprite's true colors
Attachment:
a.png
a.png [ 206.79 KiB | Viewed 364 times ]

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:21 pm

Two things with ZSS:
Items appear behind her, not in front.
Even if she's picking up an item, she'll still hit anyone near with her jab.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:12 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
During kirby's balancing animation, if he wears a hat, it will start to turn upside down at the end of the frames.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:10 am
 [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16