The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
McLeodpocalypse: The Prophet 
Site Moderator

The growl slowly became louder until it was extremely close. Digging into Trent's back was a switch.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Trent scrambled to flip the switch with his open hand, hoping it would do something to help him.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Site Moderator

The lights flared, revealing a large beast in front of him. It's mouth was curled in a twisted smile, drool oozing from between it's teeth. It's body looked as if it had been burned and peeled numerous times. Boils popped and gurgled from it's back, leaving a foul stench in the air. It's features had all but been erased, having only one visible eye. The muscles and tendons could be seen throbbing from underneath the decaying and flaking skin. It continued to stare at Trent as if it were looking for the perfect place to start tearing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the hallway, Hardy was rushing up the stairs. He met Hunter at the top, watching a deep crawlspace. He immediately knew what had happened. "Dammit." He dared over to the duct and yelled "Trent! Hey, are you down there?"

Jin wrote:

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:32 pm

"President of The New World my wrinkly bottom.." Penn muttered under his breath. "One of our.. companions went to go get another. May I ask the reason for this, Mr. President?" Penn asked, nearly yelling over the sound of the chopper.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Hunter stands there, Ignoring What Trent told him.
"I-I'm scared.." He says to himself.
"R-rapist?"
"Where'd ya gooo?"
Hunter begins to cry and Walks out of the room, Looking for anyone.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"H-help!" Trent yells at the voice, waving around the bottle and trying not to drop it because his palms are sweating so much.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:30 pm
Site Moderator

"Crap, H-Hunter, stay here! I'll be right back!" Hardy shoved himself into the vent and tried to wiggle down. He crawled roughly until the shaft widened. He didn't see the gap in the floor. Loud banging noises and a yell came closer to the room Trent was in as a flailing Hardy crashed down on top of the monster. "OW!! The hell!?" The beast immediately rose and shook him off with a deafening roar. "AGHH!!" He hit the wall hard and fell. "Gah.. the hell is that...?" He got to his feet and pressed himself against the wall, trying to balance. The beast was obviously annoyed by Hardy's entrance. He trained his eyes on the newcomer. A hungry twinkle glistened in it's eye. "Holy- Trent! Do something!" Trent's bottle seemed almost pitiful compared to the razor claws the animal boasted. Looking around, a smashed cage could be seen. One of the bars could be pried loose easily with two hands.

Jin wrote:

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:36 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
The helicopter slowly touched down onto the rooftop, and moments later four men exited, each holding on to an automatic rifle, which they kept to their chest, muzzle pointed down towards the ground as they moved to the front of the vehicle, allowing Penn to get a good look at them.

They were dressed casually, most wearing jeans and shirt, possibly so they couldn't be distinguished from others should they wish it. They seemed to have been sanctioned the same weapons, a sword hanging from each of their backs, while the bulge of a handgun could be seen at their sides.

The man followed afterwards, slowly stepping out of the chopper, his mostly white hair revealing his age as his ceremonial white robes with the New World logo woven into the front revealed his position. He slowly made his way to stand behind the four others, hands clapsed behind his back. "My interest lies not with you, heathen, but with one of the other impure ones that has escaped God's Judgement!"

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:30 pm

"Impure.. ones?" Penn questioned, scrunching an eyebrow at him. "All we are are some survivors.. I have no idea how Hardy knew this was going to happen, but.." Penn mumbled quietly, looking deep in thought.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:05 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: This may be expected or unexpected, but I've decided that since most of my players have either lost interest in RP's altogether or are now in school, I'm going to stop all of my current RP's. Read the full thing here.

Jin wrote:

Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:43 pm
 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17