The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
More of an Autobiography 

MGN Username: BensonObama
Currently Playing: with my wiener.
Name: Benson H. Obama
Race: American, 1/3 Indian
Alignment: Good
Physical Appearance: He is 7'4, somewhat skinny, yet has an expressible muscle tone. His skin tone is a shade darker than golden brown, his eyes are a solid brown. He has buzz cut hair, trimmed very low.He has a slight visible scar on the right lower quadrant of the abdomen.
He wears a pair of dark blue jeans, and a "wife beater" with an open beige shirt, also wears a Trinidad and Tobago kerchief around his neck.

Personality: He is a bit anxious, but calm. Mainly optimistic (but can get depressed if he is reminded of his past). Honest, and focused. Always vigilant. Open-minded, and adaptable. He is supportive, courteous and humorous (to a certain degree.) He's more of a loner. Secretive, yet casual (with a bit of formality here and there.) He has a kind of jokey sense of humor. He has insomnia due to the amount of pain he had as a child.

Background: He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. His father left, not realizing he had got Benson's mother pregnant. His mother died from an illness in an early age. Benson witness his mother pass away, holding his hand. He mourned for hours before settling. His father was unable to be contacted, which only made him more depressed. However, he kept trying to live. He was angry and lived on the streets, stayed in school, surviving with school lunches for years. He did not socialize much, he only cared about working to ignore his past. He was silent while he learned, so he did not make friends. When people tried to converse with him, he'd flat out ignore them. When somebody took offense to this, they called him out and attempted to fight him. He simply ran away so he wouldn't be kicked out of his school. During high-school, Benson gathered enough applications for jobs to pay for college. Stressed, but persistent, he worked at countless jobs in an effort to attend two different universities. Since he could not sleep, given the fact that he would have nightmares about his mom dying, he took night jobs. After completion of both colleges, Benson realized he had enough money to by a house and pay bills for weeks. He decided he did not deserve the money, and gave most of his surplus money was donated to charity. In the search for wisdom and strength, he took the money that remained for one flight to Thailand. With a English-to-Thai dictionary, Benson arrived and met a monk. He begged to learn from him. The monk agreed to do so, resulting in training the art of Muay Thai. He meditated for one whole year. He became calm, and focused afterwards. He then thanked the monk and earned enough money to buy a flight ticket back into the U.S. He then became a wanderer, looking for knowledge, and assisting the dependent.

Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, playing Chess.

Alright, this is my first Bio. I mean, it is more like an Autobiography, considering I am using my name, but whatever. I probably did not do well, so if anybody sees any, many, or all the flaws in this, by all means, please criticize.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:56 am

MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
Why doesn't he work at a park?
Jokes aside, im digging this bio man. Like the whole Benson Obama thing its quite hilarious.

Thumbs up +

Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:06 pm
 [ 2 posts ]