The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:10 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 

MGN Username: blackking1700
These are movesets I made for the Brawl Vault, but I figured I'd post them here:

Mrs. Game and Watch:
Quote:
Mrs. Game and Watch

Neutral Attack

Stab-
G&W stabs the opponent, does little over basic damage and very little knockback. Has very low range.

Shield-
The second attack G&W hits the opponent with her shield, does low damage and medium knockback. Has a little bit more range than the first hit.

Side Smash-
Pushes a maze wall forward dealng little over basic damage and medium knockback. When fully charged the attack does very low damage but much higher knockback.

Down Smash-
Pulls two clothing lines towards her on both sides. does low knockback and damage but has great range and knocks the opponent in the opposite direction.

Up Smash-
This cannot be charged. G&W takes out her bug spray and spays upward, does little damage and barely any knockback but slightly stuns. Can be used to juggle opponents and rack up damage. There are 4 puffs of spray:
-Level 1
A small cloud with very little range but does low-medium damage
-Level 2
A cloud thats a little bigger than the first, but does less damage
-Level 3
Again bigger than the second but does less damage.
-Level 4
The biggest cloud and has good range but does the least damage, good for juggling as it has good range and does the same knockback effect of the others.

Side Tilt-
G&W throws a fish at the opponent, a turtle then jumps out of the water and bites the opponent, has medium range and medium damage and knockback.

Down Tilt-
Turns into the wolf from egg and scoops the opponent upward with her bag. Basically an altered animation of G&W'S Down Tilt, but should do more damage and less knockback.

Up Tilt-
Basically G&W'S Up Air, but on the ground. Has a wide range, but low-medium damage and has a windbox and no stun. Good for setting up jugles with her Up Smash.

Dash Attack-
Drops a fire stick on the floor. Opponents that step on the stick take fire damage.

Neutral Special-
Pulls out a tool box and throws tools at the opponent, again basically an alternate animation for GW's Neutral Special, but doesnt do fire damage, does more overall damage and has more range.

Side Special(Ground)-
G&W dives into the ground with a fin sticking out of the ground. The top of the fin should have a hitbox. Holding "B" will allow G&W to travel under the stage for a long period of time(can stil get hit with attacks).
When releasing the button, G&W will leap out of the ground as a shark and bite the opponent. This attack does medium damage and knocback.

Side Special(Air)-
Instead of diving, G&W moves forward and attacks as the shark

Down Special(Ground)-
G&W traps the opponent and scolds them. this move works similar to parrys but doesnt need to be attaked for it to work , but deals damage equal to double the damage G&W would have taken if she was attacked.
The opponent is not phisically hit by any attack and becomes dizzy or stunned after hit(dizzy if G&W wasnt hit by an attack, and stunned if she did).

Down Special(Air)-
Is a teleport attack similar to MetaKnights. G&W crawls into a manhole and pops out in the designated place, has low-medium range and does low damage but if hit the opponent will fall out of the other manhole.

Up Special(Ground)-
This move is chargable. This Move is kinda hard to explain but she should do the same thing vermin are doing in vermin. each dirt does diffrent damage and knock back:
-First Pile
Does pretty low damage and knockback, but the chains into the second hit
-Second Pile
Does basic damage and knockback
-Third Pile-
Does little over basic damage and medium knockback but hits slightly to the right
-Fourth Pile
Does low-medium damage and medium knockback but hits slightly to the left
-Vermin
Does high damage and knockback and hits strait up, but is only on out for a short time.
Note: the last three hits can chain together depending on how the move is used but it isn't very likely, so if the first three hits hit, there'd be no way you could chain the 4th hit and Vermin with the first three hits.

Up Special(Air)
Hentori catches G&W and carries her in the chosen direction. Hentori himself is a hitbox and does little damage and no knockback.
Only travels for a short distance(has the same distance as Falco's Up Special in PM).

Neutral Air-
G&W carries 1-4 flags in both her hands and feet and spins slowly in the air. Each flag has a seperate hit box and does more damage than the other, only the 4th flag should do more knockback.

Forward Air-
A fish flies out of her fishbowl. Does low damage and barely any knockback, but if the attack but is held fish will repeatedly jump out of the bowl.

Back Air-
Flips food backwards. has the same propoerties as G&W's Neutral Special.

Down Air-
Drops Oil under her, does little damage and knockback. If the oil falls onto the stage, it becomes a hitbox that trips opponents that step on it.

Up Air-
Throws key upwards. does little damage and knockback. Has medium range.

Grab-
Turns into her diver suit and grabs the opponent, and puts them into a bag.

Pummel-
shakes the back

Forward Throw-
Throws the bag forward and the opponent falls out of the bag.

Back Throw-
Throws the bag behind her and the opponent falls out of the bag.

Down Throw-
Slams the back on the ground and then throws the bag upward.

Up Throw-
tosses the back Upward and the opponent falls downward out of the bag.

Taunt1-
G&W pulls out her bell and rings it.

Taunt2-
Talks to the Wolf and the shark from Egg and Parachute respectivly.

Taunt3-
Poses in various costumes:
-Chef
-Diver
-Helmut
-Etc...

Flame Hammer Bowser:
Quote:
Skylanders' Flame Hammer Bowser

Basic Combo

Hammer-
Swings the hammer diagonally downwards with one hand, which follows into a forwards swing

Side Smash
Swings his hammer diagonally downwards with both hands, has fire effects and a sweetspot that grounds opponents

Down Smash
Simiar to his current Dsmash. Bowser spins in his shell while swinging his hammer

Up Smash
Similar to Dedede's Sdsmash. Pulls his hammer behind him, then swings it over his head slamming it into the ground

Side Tilt
Similar to his current side tilt. Thrusts his hammer forward

Down Tilt
Swings his hammer in an arc like motion, swings downwards then upwards in one swing

Up Tilt
Swings his hammer upwards

Dash Attack
Dashes forward then kicks forwards

Neutral Special
Bowser's Flame Breath, but can walk while using the attack

Side Special
Shoots a fire ball at opponents, similar to Bowser's Fireball attack in SSB4

Down Special(Ground 1)
Pulls out a Koopa shell and slams it on the ground infront of him summoning a Red Koopa to attack opponents, can only have one Koopa on the stage at a time

Down Special(Ground 2)
Same as his Dspec ground 1. If Bowser already has a Koopa on the stage, the Koopa shell will do more damage and knockback instead of summoning another Koopa

Down Special(Air)
Bowser's current Dspec(Air), but has a fire trail

Up Special
Swings his hammer upwards while swinging himself upwards, then swings his hammmer downwards

Neutral Air
Rapidly spins his hammer around, slightly propels Bowser upwards, can move will end after a few seconds

Forwards Air
An animation change for is current Fair, swings his hammer forwards

Down Air
Swings his hammer downwards

Back Air
Swings his hammer behind him with one hand

Up Air
Same as Bower's original Upspec, but goes sraight up has less range and doesn't fall helpless after use and cancels into his above Upspec

Down Throw
His down throw is Flying Fortress

All other Throws; Taunts; etc, stays
the same

Hoppa Unbound:
Quote:
Unbound Hoopa

Basic Combo

Hoop Spin-
Spins a hoop infront of him, multi hit attack that can be held.

Side Smash- Power-Up Punch
Sends out a flurry of punches that leads into a punch with all of his fists at once. Charging only increases the damage and knockback of the last hit, multi hit attack that can be held.

Down Smash
Spins his arms around and extends them in 3 directions on both sides(upwards, strait forward and downwards)

Up Smash
Summons a hoop over his head that pushes the opponents upwards, does very low damage but has high knockback.

Side Tilt
Same as the final hit of his Side Smash

Down Tilt
Spins his arms while drilling them into the ground

Up Tilt
Spins his arms around while drilling them upwards

Neutral Special- Dark Pulse
Shoots a pitch black sphere at the opponent. The sphere is slow and has short range for a projectile, does low damage as well but stuns on contact and slows opponents. The sphere should also have a trail.

Side Special Ground- Phantom Force
Similar to Greninja's Side Special, Disapears into the ground and appears a distance ahead(depending on how long its held).

Side Special Air- Destiny Bond
Dashes forward, if hits the opponent, Hoopa grabs the opponent and slams them into the stage. This move doesn't do any damage if the opponent isnt slammed into the stage.

Down Special- Beat 'em Up
Summons a portal infront of him. A random pokemon will jump out and attack the opponent causing diffrent effects:
1) - Night Slash
The most likely to appear(40%). Weavil Jumps up and slashes the opponent dealing decent damage and average knockback, can K.O. at high percentages.
2) Feraligator- Hydro Pump
Has a 30% chance to appear. Jumps up and shoots a Hydro Pump at the opponent, does low damage but heavy knockback with the possiblity to kill at low percentages.
3) Tyrantrum- Skull Bash
Has a 25% chance to appear. Jumps up runs through opponents until it runs through a second portal infront of it. Does medium damage and knockback.
4.) Articuno- Sheer Cold
Has a 5% chance to appear. Shoots a gust of wind towards the opponent. The move travels far fast but instantly breaks shields, and O.H.K.O.'s any opponents hit by the attack.

Up Special- Teleport
Similar to Black Mage's Up Special. Guides a portal across by holding the special button, when releasing the button Hoppa will go into a hoop under him and comes out of the guided portal.

Neutral Air
Spins hoops on both sides of him

Forward Air
Pushes a portal foward, opponents hit by this attack appear out of a portal behind him. This attack doesn't do damage or stun.

Down Air
Pushes a hoop downwards, does little to no knockback and low damage but if the button is held, the hoop extends further down. Hoopa will bounce upwards before pushing the hoop downwards.

Back Air
Flings his arms backwards, similar to Ganon's Back Air

Up Air
Works exactly like his down Air, but without the bounce. pushes a hoop upwards

Grab/Pummel
Grabs the oponent with his middle arms and does a flurry of punches

Forward Throw
Throws an opponent into a portal behind him, and shoots them out of a portal above and infront of him.

Down Throw
Slams the opponent into the ground and drills them with his arms, then pushes them thru a portal in the ground and shooting downwards out of a portal on Hoopa's left or right(depending on which directional button is pressed while his down throw is being executed). This move could spike opponets if used correctly, is stronger on higher percentages.

Back Throw
Throw the opponent into a portal infront of him and shoots them out of a portal behind him

Up Throw
Slams the opponent into the ground and drills them with his arms,
then pushes them thru a portal in the ground and shooting then thru a portal over his head.

Taunt 1
Sticks his head in a portal and it comes out of a diffrent portal

Taunt 2
Jugles his Arms

Taunt 3
Summons one of the pokemon in his down special and puts his thumbs up.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:06 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
Just saying eevee is a bit broken. Unless a character counters every single eeveelution, its at least an even matchup. However, I doubt there will be any character who counters all eeveelution. In other words, eevee always has a positive matchup.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:12 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
RagnorokX wrote:
Just saying eevee is a bit broken. Unless a character counters every single eeveelution, its at least an even matchup. However, I doubt there will be any character who counters all eeveelution. In other words, eevee always has a positive matchup.

Well, you have access to at most 2 different Eevees if you pick the basic Eevee at the start, otherwise you lock yourself into a certain transformation. Each Eevee is a character unto itself, why don't you usually see people switch between Zelda and Sheik all of the time? In order to take advantage of the fact that Eevee offers such diversity, you'd have to master at least a few of them. Plus, since you can only choose one to switch to (which is permanent), you still use as many characters as Zelda/Sheik. So I don't think they are broken, if anything I'd worry that a player risks stunting their competitive growth by having to learn more than one form to account for the character's deficiencies.

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:19 am

MGN Username: Shine!
Currently Playing: Minecraft Bedrock & Roblox
Waifu: All guys from Free!
RagnorokX wrote:

It's not broken because Eevee itself was designed to be a bad character lol. No range and bad damage. Evolving mid match is its only edge, and while it does change the matchup dramatically Evolve selects a completely random eeveelution to switch to. And after evolving you're locked into that evolution for the remainder of the match.

Godot is right tbh, they are all basically separate characters. Lol which is why you can select them via character select screen.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:11 am
YIM

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
I'll be making the winner of my poll in about 10 hours, afterwards i'll set up a new poll and respond to feedback.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 pm

I thought you had control over the evolving. Disregard what i just said.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Revamping my Daisy moveset. In this she's basically an individual character will only a few attacks borrowed from Peach. Making her basically the same status as Luigi in terms of being a semi-clone. #Daisy4SSF2
Any identical or similar aspects of Peach are based off of Peach's Beta incarnation.
"Hi I'm Daisy!"
Palette Swaps: show

Princess Daisy arrives on the SSF2 Scene as an independent fighter! Fighting alongside Luigi after being benched under Peach's shadow. Daisy is a tomboy, and a sportier version of Peach. Her special moves are based off of the various sports spin-offs in the Mario Universe. Such as Power Tennis, Hoops 3-on-3, Super Strikers, and Olympic Games!

Daisy can not float, because of this most of her aerials have been redone. Daisy shares Peach's giant jump height and has an above average air speed but is also much faster on the ground than her pink counterpart. She's essentially a mix of Peach and Captain Falcon. Being able to combo from all over the stage, having an effective air and ground game.

Stats
Weight: 90
Height: Tall
Jump Height: High
Air Speed: Above Average
Fall Speed: Slow
Dash Speed: Fast

Standard Attacks
Jab1: Left Hook
Damage: 3%
Knockback: Low
Range: Short
Description: A good ol' left hook.

Jab2: Right Uppercut
Damage: 4%
Knockback: Medium
Description: A good ol' uppercut to complete the one-two punch combo. Due to being an uppercut it sends opponents at a verticle angle making it superb for starting combos on the fly.

Forward Tilt: Big Slap
Damage: 9%
Range: Medium
Description: Daisy leans forward to deliver a quick, yet strong slap. An average forward tilt.

Up Tilt: Crown Bash
Damage: 12%
Description: Basically the same as Peach's Melee Up Tilt. Daisy hops in place while delivering a headbutt. A good tool for extending air combos. Is also very fast.

Down Tilt: Double Fisted Ground Pound
Damage: 14%
Knockback: High
Description: While squatting down. Daisy lifts both her arms overhead and slams them down on the ground. Works similarly to Peach's down tilt since it can meteor smash, but it's slower, with more power.

Dash Attack: Base Steal
Damage: 11%
Range: Long
Description: Similar to Mario's dash attack. Daisy slides across the ground as if she were playing baseball. Has a lingering hitbox that pops opponents into the air.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash: Crown Smash
Damage: 15%
Description: Daisy takes off her crown and smacks anyone infront of her with it. An ironic version to Peach's forward air. Good killing power, sends opponents at a horizontal angle. Can KO around 100%.

Up Smash: Four!
Damage: 12%
Description: Daisy swings a golf glub with mighty force. Like Peach's golf club it has long range. But Daisy's golf club hitboxes are concentrated diagnolly overhead. Making it better as an anti-air.

Down Smash: Whirling Dress
Damage: 13%
Description: Similar looking to Peach's down smash, except Daisy only spins her dress once rather than causing a multi-hit effect. It also sends opponents at a verticle angle, ironic to Peach's down smash. Can kill diagnolly/off the top around 135%.

Aerials
Neutral Air: Twirl
Damage: 12% early, 8% late
Description: Similar to Peach's neutral air. Except it  has far less kill potential. The combos are there though.

Forward Air: Double Dress Kick
Damage: 10%, 5% per hit.
Description: Daisy twirls twice midair, extending her legs. Due to wearing a dress Daisy can't lift her legs too high allowing Daisy's forward air to hit at a lower angle. Good for comboing, can't kill until 140% on the second hit.

Back Air: The Bump
Damage: 13% early, 9% late
Description: Daisy's back air looks similar to Peach's, it has a giant lingering. Except Daisy's is a potent KO option, similar to Falcon's back air. Can kill just above 110%.

Up Air: High Kick
Damage: 11%
Knockback: Low
Description: Identical to Peach's up aerial.

Down Air: Elegant Stomp
Damage: 14% early, 7% late, 16% crown
Knockback: High, Medium
Description: Daisy elegantly lifts her dress above her shins. Delivering a powerful stomp with her left heel. If hit early it will meteor smash the opponent, if hit late it has weakish horizontal knockback. The hitbox only covers Daisy from the waist down. Unlike Falcon's down air which covers his whole body.

Similar to Falcon's nipple spike, Daisy has a "Crown Spike". A very slim hitbox, flatter than Jigglypuff's Rest ontop of Daisy's crown which spikes opponents.

Specials
Neutral Special: Return
Damage: 10%
Description: Daisy takes out a tennis racket and swings it underhand. It reflects projectiles, and boosts the power of projectiles by 1.3×. It can also be used offensively to wack opponents away. Though Daisy does have better options.

Down Special: Super Strike
Damage: Varies 4%-12%
Knockback: Varies
Range: Medium-Long
Description: A soccerball appears at Daisy's feet. As she readies herself to kick it. A
power meter appears behind Daisy. Allowing the player to control whether they want a fast projectile or a slow bouncing ball to zone with. The power meter only appears for 2 seconds, if the player hasn't made up their mind the move will cancel itself out without firing a projectile. Can't be used again until the previous soccer ball disappears from the stage.

Up Special: Gymnastic Flip
Damage: 3% (trumps)
Knockback: Low (trumps)
Description: Daisy does a front flip that automatically aims to and snaps onto the ledge. Whether it's from above or under the ledge. The range of this move is about 2 and a half Donkey Kongs long. If the ledge is out of reach Daisy will flash red and stall in the air. This move can not auto snap to the ledge from the stage.

If Daisy flips to the ledge but someone is hogging the ledge, Daisy will still flip to the ledge but go into helpless state and fall. If she flips to the ledge but the opponent isn't invincible she will trump the ledge.

Side Special: Slam Dunk
Damage: 8%(Projectile), 12%(Aerial)
Knockback: Low, High
Range: Long, Short
Description: Similar to Wii Fit Trainer's Header. When used on the ground Daisy will do a short hop and shoot a basketball. The basketball is an average projectile, though it covers a higher height than her down special.

When used midair a basketball will appear in her hand and she'll do a short jump to quickly gain vertical height. She then falls downwards to dunk the basketball. Causing a meteor smash effect. Once she lands on the ground she drops the basketball and it bounces on stage for a bit before disappearing.

Daisy can't use this special again if there is still a basketball within the blast zones.

The aerial version is meant to act as a shorter recovery option. In case Gymnastic Flip is too unnecessary or risky to be used.

Grab & Throws
Grab: Grapple
Range: Average
Description: Daisy uses both her hands to grab onto the opponent.

Pummel: Gut Punch
Damage: 3%
Description: A slower pummel, but deals a solid 3%.

Forward Throw: Uppercut
Description: Daisy delivers a fierce uppercut to her opponent. Can kill off the top or corner blast line above 130%.

Back Throw: Iron Rear
Description: Daisy throws her opponent behind her and rams them with her behind. Can't really kill but can throw an opponent out if their recovery range.

Up Throw: The Poke
Description: Daisy throws her opponent overhead. Basically the same as Peach's up throw.

Down Throw: Elbow Drop
Description: Daisy throws her opponent on the ground and elbow slams them. A mediocre throw for combos.

Final Smash
Flower Power
Damage: 20% per explosion
Description: Daisy jumps to the middle of the stage. She creates a gauntlet of flower petals. She then conjures spheres of flowers, she holds them infront of her and punches them with mighty force. The spheres explode in contact with the stage or an opponent. The Daisy player can aim the flower spheres.

Last edited by Shine-chan on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:28 pm
YIM

seems good.
(I have 0% experience at competitive so ill hold off reviewing)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:45 pm

I should make a daisy with super mario land-ish moveset, either way, this will be edited soon.
Edit: AND THE WINNER OF THE POLL IS *DRUMROLL.EXE*

Kumatora From Mother 3
Tilts and Jabs----------------------------------------------
Jab Combo - A Punch, a spin kick, followed by a stronger punch.
F-Tilt - A single kick.
U-Tilt - Kumatora preforms a uppercut.
D-Tilt - Kumatora does a poke with a small knife.
Dash Attack - Kumatora does a Hook Punch while sliding slightly.

Aerials------------------------------------------------------
N-Air - Kumatora spin's like ness's n-air but enhanced with psi, so it mutihits like lucas, also not tilted.
F-Air - Kumatora does a forward down swinging punch that meteors.
F-Air-Smash - Taking a page from Robin, if kumatora does a f-smash in air, she instead blasts a pk fire in front of her hand, it doesn't mutihit like ness's, and will give her some ending lag.
B-Air - Kumatora does a psi enhanced reverse hook.
U-Air - Kumatora does a flip kick.
D-Air - Kumatora dives straight down and slams the ground with her fist, preforming PK Ground, buries nearby foes and forces trips on futher foes, also ignore's shields, and does possibly the most damage out of any D-Air in the game, if it buries them, if the foe is tripped they take small damage.

Smash Attacks----------------------------------------------
F-Smash - Mystical Gloves - Kumatora charges up psi power in her gloves, then unleashes a powerful forward punch, doesn't reflect projectiles, but if it collides with one it negates the punch and the projectile is negated.
U-Smash - Almost like lucas's down smash, but instead she point's upward while her other hand holds her wrist and fires a single blast. High Launching power.
D-Smash - Kumatora unleashes from both of her hands, psi fire in both directions, the fire explodes and is single hitting, but the explosion has large hitboxes on both sides.

Grab and Throws-------------------------------------------
Pummel - Kumatora punches the foe in the gut.
U-Throw - Kumatora toss the grabbed target in the air with psi above her, causing the foe to spin upwards.
D-Throw - Kumatora slams the foe into the ground and punches them while they are on the floor.
F-Throw - Kumatora doesn't really throw them, but uses Defence down on the foe, which pushes them a short distance{non kill move} they take a extra 10% more damage from all attacks for the next 5 seconds, doesn't stack.
B-Throw - Same as F-Throw but instead uses Offense down and pushes them behind kumatora, makes them do 20% less damage for 4 seconds, also doesn't stack.

Specials----------------------------------------------------
N-Special - Hypnosis - It's similar to Freeze and Flash, however this isn't controlled by gravity and it has a shorter time limit of being active so it discharges quicker, however it has lag before exploding, making it harder to land, but if you do, it forces sleep and forces air foes into small non killing knock and the helpless state.
S-Spec - Paralysis - Kumatora charges up a psi beam in front of her, similar to Goku's kamehameha, but has shorter range and charges much quicker, it stuns foes based off damage before launching them and meteor's airborn foes.
U-Spec - Pk Thunder - Kumatora's has the largest projectile and trail compared to lucas and ness, and it does more damage and hits once, but it's slower and has slightly less recovering movement then ness, for Pk Thunder 2 it's a 2 hit combo, first hitting the foe, then kumatora follows up with a hook, making this the most powerful of the Pk Thunder 2's.
D-Spec - Psi Counter - A basic counter but with psi looks.

Final Smash-----------------------------------------------
Pk Starstorm Omega - Hopefully, ness keeps his current smash and lucas will get his brawl one if he is ever added, if that is the case, then kumatora should get sm4sh's starstorm.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)

kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Last edited by Mage on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:26 pm

u maybe put some sports moves in her moveset

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:51 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: ScytherBlade
Currently Playing: LoL, 2k17 and Fifa 17
Has daisy featured in any non-sports games? Reading this I realized that is the only place I know her from.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:00 pm

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
SytherBlade wrote:
Has daisy featured in any non-sports games? Reading this I realized that is the only place I know her from.

Super Mario Land and the Mario Kart series if that counts

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:02 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: ScytherBlade
Currently Playing: LoL, 2k17 and Fifa 17
Yoshiblaze wrote:
SytherBlade wrote:

Super Mario Land and the Mario Kart series if that counts

Kart racing is a sport so only Super Mario land

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Daisy appeared in all the Mario Party games after 3

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:58 pm
YIM

http://strawpoll.me/5280678
Kumatora's moveset is done and the next poll is here.

kb wrote:

Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 pm
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 46  Next