The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:17 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: BennoLenno
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: Asuna
Cannot play online at all cuz of this happeing in every match ;___;

https://gyazo.com/cafbf27c948e2726a450ad3cebffdece

Wed May 31, 2017 1:34 pm

I have been trying to go online since release and it's been saying I have the incorrect credentials- despite my username and password both being correct. Is anyone else having this problem?

Wed May 31, 2017 2:03 pm

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
I'm back again and boy am I finding more bugs now. This time it's Lloyd. If you do Tiger Blade into any aerial and land on the stage, then perform an aerial after jumping once again, you'll be put into helpless.
Also, here's a suggestion on fixing Tempest, since its collision is wonky; just send opponents straight up when he's hitting them in Tempest. That way people don't have to try hitting under an opponent for the most effective damage.

Wed May 31, 2017 2:13 pm

So, I was in fullscreen with the app, and after taking the last stock to the cpu it just crashed like this https://gyazo.com/538a86a947dd75116d3820b19e80b918

It also quits randomly sometimes, pretty annoying :/

Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can't control yourself any longer

Wed May 31, 2017 2:49 pm

I can't log into online despite using a correct password and username.
(Also Marth can d-tilt peeps of a ledge. And Black Mages, Stop doesn't work very well tbh {Or I play with Witch Time too much} Its Activation lag is hurtful.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Mains:
:mario: :blackmage: :marth:

Wed May 31, 2017 3:11 pm

MGN Username: smash_machine
The HUD is not supposed to show in the pause menu.

Wed May 31, 2017 3:12 pm
BR Member

Record for Bomb Factory Malfunction isn't updating even when I get a better score.

Wed May 31, 2017 3:18 pm

I'm using mac, i can't use the same controller device for multiple players. The controller configuration just won't let me do it, please ad support for that :cry: because i can't use my mayflash gc adapter and only one controller at a time works :( thanks :love:

Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm

TheBlue10 wrote:
Alright, Imma report a bug too.
So
Online mode.
I made a room and 2 friends joined. 1 left for no reason while I was in WR. That brought me back to the CSS. After selecting my character again and clicking away from the Special modes, it took me to the Multiplayer CSS.
I decided to selec my character again and a CPU, and after that I picked SV. The background of that stage was the CSS.
After that, the second person disconnected and brought me back to the glitched CSS. I tried to go back to the online room lobby, but every time I kept clicking back it sent me to the CSS/Special Mode select screen. It was a loop.

thats the same one i have

Wed May 31, 2017 4:33 pm

MGN Username: GreeNinja
Currently Playing: Beta or TF2
Zalo briefly mentioned this before, but if you land while firing a charge shot with Samus, the shot doesn't fire it just keeps charging. In addition, if the shot is fully charged, or becomes fully charged after trying to fire as you land, the Samus will remain stuck until hit. When charging after trying to fire as you land, you have every option you would as if you were charging neutral b normally. I have attached a replay demonstrating the glitch. I guess I can't upload replays to the forums.

Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
This is one I have got a lot of times while in Event Mode.
For some reason, some times whenever an event loads and uses Clock Town as a stage the screen remains in "Loading..." and I can't exit unless I close the game.
This is specially troublesome with All Stars 0.6 since the game doesn't feel like loading Clock Town at all.

Wed May 31, 2017 5:30 pm

I also get the Clock Town loading bug. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I wonder if it's trying to load a secondary song that doesn't exist? I never got that bug before I unlocked alternate songs, but I didn't really try it much before that point either.

Wed May 31, 2017 5:36 pm

If you defeat the Master Hand with only one life remaining in mid-air close to the bottom of the screen (try dealing the last blow with Ness's PK Thunder from offstage, for instance), you can still die and get a game over as his death cutscene plays. Found out about this on Insane difficulty unfortunately...

Wed May 31, 2017 5:59 pm

I don't know if it's a glitch, but if you go on temple and go down underground, position someone like Mario on the small slope in the middle, and get Pac-Man to place a trampoline in the slope on the top above Mario and to the right a little bit. You then charge up to a key or a bell and stand on the part where the grass and the cement touches, and throw the key/bell and it will launch him into the trampoline, he will jump up, pause for a few frames/half a second and then be shot off into the distance. It looks cool and won't effect the game much because it's very specific, but I thought I'd post it on here.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:12 pm

Gree wrote:
Zalo briefly mentioned this before, but if you land while firing a charge shot with Samus, the shot doesn't fire it just keeps charging. In addition, if the shot is fully charged, or becomes fully charged after trying to fire as you land, the Samus will remain stuck until hit. When charging after trying to fire as you land, you have every option you would as if you were charging neutral b normally. I have attached a replay demonstrating the glitch. I guess I can't upload replays to the forums.

I was trying to attach my replay too but reading through more of the posts I saw this, I guess I'm not the only one having this problem. It says you can attach files, but it doesnt work. :huh:

Wed May 31, 2017 6:19 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 106  Next