The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:52 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Currently Playing: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate M.U.G.E.N., DC VS MARVEL M.U.G.E.N., SSF2
If this is because the manga will end soon or if it is because they acknowledge it very highly, I'm not sure, but looks like the Naruto manga is finally being colored completely. (Officially this time)
The Japanese Shonen Jump website is coloring ALL the Naruto chapters since the very beginning to the latest one, so far they are over 50 colored volumes!
The only thing to wait now is for the english version of them, can't wait to read them!!

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:122467

http://www.jumpbookstore.jp/item/SHSA_S ... 01_57.html

Have you ever wondered how does Superman flies? In that case, wonder no more:
YouTube Video:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Is it me or the japaneses really like to leak their manga.
Anyway, see it yourselves REMOVED

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage

Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Waifu: You!
It's not leaked at all, it's just the RAWs.
Shonen Jump comes out on Mondays, and it takes the scanlators a day or so to scan it, make it better quality, and to translate it. Please do not post links to places to read the manga illegally.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Sorry, it won't happen again.

ImageImage

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 am

Going off what was posted without translations:
Madara appears to be creating illusions that are making him more difficult to hit, slightly throwing Naruto and Sasuke off, but Sasuke's Rinnegan is privy to this and has already figured it out. Madara seems to want to snatch Sasuke's Rinnegan so he can have a complete set, but didn't get all that close yet, and was clearly supposed to get caught between a Rasengan and a Chidori (About DAMN TIME we saw another one might I add!) but managed to slip through the cracks and dodged it out.
Again, I THINK that's what was happening.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:30 am

... Alright look, I get that this is a ninja fantasy series. I get that chakra and jutsu are friggen soul magic, and I get, and WANT this series to be wildly unrealistic. But for the love of all things sacred-
EYES
DO NOT
WORK THAT WAY

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 am

Waifu: You!
dude only now you're thinking eyes don't work that way
look at f*** byakugan

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:49 am

Okay, as much as I love to see Madara's a** getting kicked, and Sasuke's new Chidori being black one again, I'm still waiting for Naruto's new Tailed Beast Mode AND Sasuke's new Susanoo.
I know we already saw them once, but with new power they have, can't wait to see them again.

PS: This will sound very unlikely, but you guys think there's a chance that Obito will regain both his eyes?

ImageImage

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm

THoT wrote:
dude only now you're thinking eyes don't work that way
look at f*** byakugan

It's more so a matter of eyes feeling inconsistent here. Having magical abilities is fine by me, but it still feels like there should be more to it than *Pop* And it's in! Sasuke spent a pretty good chunk of time under those bandages when he got Itachi's eyes, Kakashi was able to get Obito's eye because they had a medical nin on the field, and at least when Obito stole the Rinnegan we didn't see him just pop the damn thing in!

Also this feels like it's still just falling into, "Could have been solved if you just stuck Madara on the other side and destroyed the eyes" territory.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Madara's plan: It has now ascended into compete Clone Saga territory. And if any of you have even the tiniest conception of what that means, then you know what a vile thing to say that that is.

It's pretty amazing how smart and likeable the main cast is being right now and how I feel like we just keep cutting back to this generic, zero-sympathy mustache-twirler of a bad guy. I'll take some great writing over bland all around, but nothing tells me that Madara is worthy of being Team 7's ultimate adversary other than physical strength.

I miss Nagato so bad right now.

Wed May 07, 2014 4:18 am

Well there is still Orochimaru.
Imagine the plot twist of him either taking the Ten-Tails or eating the new Chakra Fruit.
I don't know you, but I wouldn't be surprised by that. :wee:

ImageImage

Wed May 07, 2014 11:21 am

Rikudo wrote:
Well there is still Orochimaru.
Imagine the plot twist of him either taking the Ten-Tails or eating the new Chakra Fruit.
I don't know you, but I wouldn't be surprised by that. :wee:

Orochimaru feels too set up for redemption right now for me to see that happening, especially after the reincarnation stuff the Sage said.

But... Yeah, I'd be all for that anyway. Sure

Wed May 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Ah great, so who remembers what the hell number we're on now? I have no idea anymore and the skipped weeks just make it harder.

Batman Eternal also releases every Wednesday, and I can tell you what issue they're on no problem.

Because it's on issue six.

Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Man, Sasuke's new Susanoo looks so badass. So the only thing Nagato had to do back then was getting close to the moon?
Or is this also because of the Ten-Tails?
Anyway, it's 676 pal.

ImageImage

Wed May 14, 2014 2:51 am

... So it's now as simple as putting 67 in front of whatever Batman comic comes out that day? Awesome.

And... What the hell do I say anymore. Madara really does just feel like a dubstep making brony now, someone who would be perfectly fine... If they would stop infecting everything I love with their ilk.

I can voouch for the importance of having a hateable villain, certainly, but if he's one that I don't even want to watch, it just isn't any fun. It feels like I'm watching Avatar and Korra again, and after a string of wonderful, fun bad guys, some simple, some complex, I get the boring, boring Unulaq and he turns out to be the most gigantic threat ever presented.

I am pretty sure it won't happen, but I do NOT want to see this fight end in a clinch. I wanna see Madara get the Frieza treatment. Living s*** beaten out of him, every single ounce of dignity and pride shredded away, even a chance to surrender that he squanders. That would get me very excited.

And we all know Obito's not dead right? I mean, he clearly wouldn't have been brought back if he was.

Wed May 14, 2014 8:08 am
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 146  Next